Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *EotM*
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63
Hello! Your dragons are gorgeous, wow. The smoky ones especially - you made some great choices in who to use the gene on. I think I'm going to wait until the craze for it dies down a bit before buying anything, but I'll probably be back here sometime in the future. :D
Hello! Your dragons are gorgeous, wow. The smoky ones especially - you made some great choices in who to use the gene on. I think I'm going to wait until the craze for it dies down a bit before buying anything, but I'll probably be back here sometime in the future. :D
dnLxeEc.png
Commenting and bumping for your raffle, but you know I love your hatchery and your dragons!
Commenting and bumping for your raffle, but you know I love your hatchery and your dragons!
Matanga
Baganga
que paso con esta ganga
matanga
baganga
why do you still have precious dragonangas
Matanga
Baganga
que paso con esta ganga
matanga
baganga
why do you still have precious dragonangas
Hello hello
Hello hello
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
when i have enough treasure (after i can buy some gene scrolls) i will totally buy from your lovely hatchery one day
when i have enough treasure (after i can buy some gene scrolls) i will totally buy from your lovely hatchery one day
@SpiritofEmby and @courf You asked for pings for Smoky Skydancer boys, and I hatched out a GORGEOUS one last night! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5719989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57200/5719989_350.png[/img] [/url] I will probably put him up on the AH for 150K, but I'd be happy to sell to either of you for half that. Just let me know, okay? :)
@SpiritofEmby and @courf

You asked for pings for Smoky Skydancer boys, and I hatched out a GORGEOUS one last night!

5719989_350.png

I will probably put him up on the AH for 150K, but I'd be happy to sell to either of you for half that. Just let me know, okay? :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

AHHH! He's lovely! I'm going to pass on this one, though. Please ping me for any more though! His color combination just won't work with anyone I have right now (which kills me, his white tertiary though - GAH!)

He is so lovely though. God, you breed the prettiest dragons!
@HereBeDragons

AHHH! He's lovely! I'm going to pass on this one, though. Please ping me for any more though! His color combination just won't work with anyone I have right now (which kills me, his white tertiary though - GAH!)

He is so lovely though. God, you breed the prettiest dragons!
@Spiritofemby -

No problem! I will let you know next time I have more. And his colors are a bit tricky, aren't they? I kept his older brother (from those parents' first clutch), whose colors are almost identical (he's got an ice tert instead of white, that's the only difference) and I think he is SO gorgeous, but it was difficult to find him a mate.

We'll see about finding a boy who will match your needs. Any ideas what sorts of colors you're looking for? I might be able to pair up a couple of dragons I don't usually breed together, if it would help you get the combination you want. :)
@Spiritofemby -

No problem! I will let you know next time I have more. And his colors are a bit tricky, aren't they? I kept his older brother (from those parents' first clutch), whose colors are almost identical (he's got an ice tert instead of white, that's the only difference) and I think he is SO gorgeous, but it was difficult to find him a mate.

We'll see about finding a boy who will match your needs. Any ideas what sorts of colors you're looking for? I might be able to pair up a couple of dragons I don't usually breed together, if it would help you get the combination you want. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons I'm looking for a Skydancer boy, with a smoke tert (cirtcuit is fine but smoke is preferred) with any blue tone body (Carribean-Azure would be nice, potential mate has Navy so I'd like a bit of a range, but honestly I'd be happy with most blues), with a black toned Secondary (charcoal, obsidian, black, midnight etc), and a yellow-orange tert (from lemon-fire, but would prefer ivory/orange/sunshine/fire) essentially I'm trying to build the perfect mate for Chrysanthea [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45302/4530168_350.png[/img] I love her colors/theme she's got going, but there are no mates even close in the AH for her. Everyone gives her pink/red/purple secondary or terts and it makes me wanna scream.
@HereBeDragons

I'm looking for a Skydancer boy, with a smoke tert (cirtcuit is fine but smoke is preferred) with any blue tone body (Carribean-Azure would be nice, potential mate has Navy so I'd like a bit of a range, but honestly I'd be happy with most blues), with a black toned Secondary (charcoal, obsidian, black, midnight etc), and a yellow-orange tert (from lemon-fire, but would prefer ivory/orange/sunshine/fire)

essentially I'm trying to build the perfect mate for Chrysanthea

4530168_350.png

I love her colors/theme she's got going, but there are no mates even close in the AH for her. Everyone gives her pink/red/purple secondary or terts and it makes me wanna scream.
@Spiritofemby

ACK! The SD boy I hatched last night would have been perfect, with a different tert, wouldn't he?

Unfortunately, right now I can do Blue range/Dark/Dark (an obsidian tert is not going to get you where you want to go hahahaha - OMG I hear you on horrible pink terts). OR Blue range/Blue-to-Orange/Yellow-orange.

I will keep an eye out, though, for dragons in the colors you want, and let you know what I can find. :)
@Spiritofemby

ACK! The SD boy I hatched last night would have been perfect, with a different tert, wouldn't he?

Unfortunately, right now I can do Blue range/Dark/Dark (an obsidian tert is not going to get you where you want to go hahahaha - OMG I hear you on horrible pink terts). OR Blue range/Blue-to-Orange/Yellow-orange.

I will keep an eye out, though, for dragons in the colors you want, and let you know what I can find. :)
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63