Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rainy's Art shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@smookie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4255909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42560/4255909_350.png[/img] [/url] Please draw this dragon! With all the apparel and accent. I want a peaceful atmosphere. My Margaret is a affectionate dragon. By the way, can I ask for some background? If so, I want natural landscape. You can draw what you want with your mood. So how many it will be? Sorry for my request, you can decide not to draw the background. Thank you! :D
@smookie
4255909_350.png

Please draw this dragon! With all the apparel and accent. I want a peaceful atmosphere. My Margaret is a affectionate dragon.
By the way, can I ask for some background? If so, I want natural landscape. You can draw what you want with your mood.
So how many it will be? Sorry for my request, you can decide not to draw the background.
Thank you! :D
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@sky665 hELLo i finished!! I hope u like it your boys were really fun to draw!!!! also full size,
rirm90.jpg
thank u for buying!!!
@sky665 hELLo i finished!! I hope u like it your boys were really fun to draw!!!! also full size,
rirm90.jpg
thank u for buying!!!
@smookie

ahhhAHHHHHH!! ;O;!!! That is WAY SO AMAZING AAHH!!
@smookie

ahhhAHHHHHH!! ;O;!!! That is WAY SO AMAZING AAHH!!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@smookie

Hi there! :) I was wondering if you have a slot available?
@smookie

Hi there! :) I was wondering if you have a slot available?
2v8o8xd.png
@Fictionalistic yes im still open `v`!!
@Fictionalistic yes im still open `v`!!
@smookie Awesome! :D In that case, may I please grab a slot? I'd love a couple full-body of these two: - [b]Liang[/b]: A Taiwanese merman who used to be a kid's koi fish pet. (If you're uncomfortable with drawing the fish half, he can just go as human, and I'll give you clothing refs!) [url=http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/229/a/2/liang_by_fictionalistic-d7vi3aq.png]Face ref[/url]. His build is similar to [url=https://38.media.tumblr.com/7e2a61fdda699c9966e88744a2c85e8f/tumblr_n90pwwG7Gn1ria8b4o1_500.jpg]this[/url]. Sorry I can't get you a drawn ref - can't manage drawing anything below the shoulders. ;n; [url=http://oi60.tinypic.com/28mo7ww.jpg]Fish half[/url]. (Colors and pattern can be messed with!) There are some small iridescent black, white, and orange/red scales dotting different areas of his body - like shoulders, neck, clavicle, hips. As for his personality, he's a bit of a charmer. He's not very violent, which is a disadvantage considering he's a part of a mer-gang, but he relies on his looks and good nature to win people over (not that that does anything when it comes to looting, but whatever). - [b]Ronan[/b] the human surfer! I.. don't have a ref for him. Would it be okay to ask you to design a gijinka form (no dragon characteristics) from his dragon image? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5484589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54846/5484589_350.png[/img] [/url] Board shorts or a wetsuit, whichever. Ronan's a very easy-going, patient guy. He's content to sit on his board in the water for however long it takes to take advantage of a perfect wave. He tends to do that with life, too, haha. Seriously has the patience of a saint to put up with uppity mermen. - As for their relationship to each other, Ronan was the first human Liang encountered as a mer-person and as a result, got very attached to him. Ronan is similarly fond of him, and tends to humor Liang even if it ends up being a ridiculous request (how he managed to get the merman to a tattoo shop to get his ears pierced is still something of a feat). --- If you'd prefer to draw something else, I can find different characters! Would you like payment before or after?
@smookie

Awesome! :D In that case, may I please grab a slot?

I'd love a couple full-body of these two:

- Liang: A Taiwanese merman who used to be a kid's koi fish pet. (If you're uncomfortable with drawing the fish half, he can just go as human, and I'll give you clothing refs!)

Face ref.

His build is similar to this. Sorry I can't get you a drawn ref - can't manage drawing anything below the shoulders. ;n;

Fish half. (Colors and pattern can be messed with!)

There are some small iridescent black, white, and orange/red scales dotting different areas of his body - like shoulders, neck, clavicle, hips.

As for his personality, he's a bit of a charmer. He's not very violent, which is a disadvantage considering he's a part of a mer-gang, but he relies on his looks and good nature to win people over (not that that does anything when it comes to looting, but whatever).

- Ronan the human surfer!

I.. don't have a ref for him. Would it be okay to ask you to design a gijinka form (no dragon characteristics) from his dragon image?

5484589_350.png

Board shorts or a wetsuit, whichever.

Ronan's a very easy-going, patient guy. He's content to sit on his board in the water for however long it takes to take advantage of a perfect wave. He tends to do that with life, too, haha. Seriously has the patience of a saint to put up with uppity mermen.

- As for their relationship to each other, Ronan was the first human Liang encountered as a mer-person and as a result, got very attached to him. Ronan is similarly fond of him, and tends to humor Liang even if it ends up being a ridiculous request (how he managed to get the merman to a tattoo shop to get his ears pierced is still something of a feat).

---

If you'd prefer to draw something else, I can find different characters!

Would you like payment before or after?
2v8o8xd.png
@Fictionalistic oh wow!!! these two are such fun characters i began smiling while reading..,, and **** ur sucH A Great artist Liang looks hella great??? And merman..,, my love,,, i cant wait to draw this one heahehaH

And MM ill try my best to design Ronan!! Do u have some preference on the race/facial features/hair?? heh i wanna make sure it fits with what u have in mind if u do,,,.

is it alright if i ask for the payment before, then!!
@Fictionalistic oh wow!!! these two are such fun characters i began smiling while reading..,, and **** ur sucH A Great artist Liang looks hella great??? And merman..,, my love,,, i cant wait to draw this one heahehaH

And MM ill try my best to design Ronan!! Do u have some preference on the race/facial features/hair?? heh i wanna make sure it fits with what u have in mind if u do,,,.

is it alright if i ask for the payment before, then!!
@smookie
Could I take a slot or if your full be added to a ping list?
@smookie
Could I take a slot or if your full be added to a ping list?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@FoxBall sorry for replying late! I thought i did but i hadnt,,
well i can probably do everything that you asked for but its gonna be a lot of effort, only for the gembond and all that apparel alone (gembond is hella hard to draw believe me,,) might add up to +250k without the bg (which would probably be like 50k if i do it)
sorry if its a lot but its actually really hard to draw so lmao,,, its alright if you dont wanna do it anymore/the price is too high-- but frankly i really cant do it for any lower than that

@Amphiptere
im still open for now!! probably the last one though uvu
@FoxBall sorry for replying late! I thought i did but i hadnt,,
well i can probably do everything that you asked for but its gonna be a lot of effort, only for the gembond and all that apparel alone (gembond is hella hard to draw believe me,,) might add up to +250k without the bg (which would probably be like 50k if i do it)
sorry if its a lot but its actually really hard to draw so lmao,,, its alright if you dont wanna do it anymore/the price is too high-- but frankly i really cant do it for any lower than that

@Amphiptere
im still open for now!! probably the last one though uvu
@smookie
May I have the slot? How many can I order per slot?
@smookie
May I have the slot? How many can I order per slot?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
1 2 3 4 5