Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Resetting Dragon Stats?
I just recently bought a dragon that is a level 25 to fight in the coliseumm but the all the stat points were put onto the dragons stregnth, and none to other abilities, and I was wondering if anyone know of a way to reset them, to allow me to readd them to the dragons abilities?

Thank you!
I just recently bought a dragon that is a level 25 to fight in the coliseumm but the all the stat points were put onto the dragons stregnth, and none to other abilities, and I was wondering if anyone know of a way to reset them, to allow me to readd them to the dragons abilities?

Thank you!
Tinture works :) I think its 30k on the market place for it. But if you mean this one, then it specced perfectly already :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2053994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20540/2053994_350.png[/img] [/url]
Tinture works :)
I think its 30k on the market place for it.

But if you mean this one, then it specced perfectly already :)

2053994_350.png
@Vovix You need to buy a Tincture of Dissolution, it is available in the Marketplace under the Battle section. [item=Tincture of Dissolution]
@Vovix

You need to buy a Tincture of Dissolution, it is available in the Marketplace under the Battle section.

Tincture of Dissolution
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Vovix

Trust me, the dragon in question is completely fine with the specs it has, as long as it has scratch as it's breath-gaining and eliminate. It's an ideal build. Don't tincture it.
@Vovix

Trust me, the dragon in question is completely fine with the specs it has, as long as it has scratch as it's breath-gaining and eliminate. It's an ideal build. Don't tincture it.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Yeah, I would not tincture that dragon. Make sure it has eliminates & two ambush stones, though (they are worth the price for sure).
Yeah, I would not tincture that dragon. Make sure it has eliminates & two ambush stones, though (they are worth the price for sure).
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Vovix Moved to Help!
@Vovix Moved to Help!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="Vovix" date="2014-08-17 06:54:00"]I just recently bought a dragon that is a level 25 to fight in the coliseumm but the all the stat points were put onto the dragons stregnth, and none to other abilities, and I was wondering if anyone know of a way to reset them, to allow me to readd them to the dragons abilities? Thank you![/quote] Strength only dragons are the best to grind with. Jack-of-all-trades are not as great for grinding.
Vovix wrote on 2014-08-17 06:54:00:

Thank you!

Strength only dragons are the best to grind with. Jack-of-all-trades are not as great for grinding.
Thank you everyone!!
Thank you everyone!!