Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88
@iMonox - Depends if you're buying them through the sale (Which is gems only) or through treasure. xD
Sale prices:
200 G for the 2 events
Non-sale prices:
200K for the 2 events. (The sale price is 300 Gems off..XD)

I'll go see if the ditto I currently have is 5 or 6 IV's..haha I currently use it for breeding, but I can always just get another one. xD
Edit:
Holy cow. It's lvl 82 rn.

Edit 2:
Oh wait. I might have to check my shiny ditto instead. I forgot that this one is a special one I got for breeding shinies. xD hahhaa If the one I have isn't like that, then I'll let you know. c:

Edit 3:
Okay, so the one I use for breeding has only 2..So I'll check that shiny one..haha
@iMonox - Depends if you're buying them through the sale (Which is gems only) or through treasure. xD
Sale prices:
200 G for the 2 events
Non-sale prices:
200K for the 2 events. (The sale price is 300 Gems off..XD)

I'll go see if the ditto I currently have is 5 or 6 IV's..haha I currently use it for breeding, but I can always just get another one. xD
Edit:
Holy cow. It's lvl 82 rn.

Edit 2:
Oh wait. I might have to check my shiny ditto instead. I forgot that this one is a special one I got for breeding shinies. xD hahhaa If the one I have isn't like that, then I'll let you know. c:

Edit 3:
Okay, so the one I use for breeding has only 2..So I'll check that shiny one..haha
@Pear well I spent all my treasure on refunding people from my art shop so I'll have to do gems yea uvu

And sure sure let me know! < 3
@Pear well I spent all my treasure on refunding people from my art shop so I'll have to do gems yea uvu

And sure sure let me know! < 3
new_canvas_by_imonox-d7jaim7.png
@iMonox - Alright. c: < 3

Sorry for the wait. I'm doing like...a billion things at once..haha.

So I also found another ditto in my Pokebank, but unfortunately all the ditto's I have are only 1 & 2 IV's. ^^;
@iMonox - Alright. c: < 3

Sorry for the wait. I'm doing like...a billion things at once..haha.

So I also found another ditto in my Pokebank, but unfortunately all the ditto's I have are only 1 & 2 IV's. ^^;
@Pear Ooh! If I'm reading your list-by-elimination properly, it sounds like you have Shaymin and Mew available? If so I think your sale has convinced me to give you all my (sadly pitiful) current hoard of gems XD

I'll copy/paste the form if so! I hope you're well on the way to the Iridescent scroll :)
@Pear Ooh! If I'm reading your list-by-elimination properly, it sounds like you have Shaymin and Mew available? If so I think your sale has convinced me to give you all my (sadly pitiful) current hoard of gems XD

I'll copy/paste the form if so! I hope you're well on the way to the Iridescent scroll :)
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
@Alcedin - Yep! I have a shiny mew and either a shiny shaymin, or an event shaymin. ^-^ Haha

Hahaha alright. c: I am a little less than 1K gems away. |D So about 1/3 there..haha c:
@Alcedin - Yep! I have a shiny mew and either a shiny shaymin, or an event shaymin. ^-^ Haha

Hahaha alright. c: I am a little less than 1K gems away. |D So about 1/3 there..haha c:
@Pear No problem < 3

Aww, if you ever do come across a 5 or 6 IV Ditto again, let me know !
In the mean time, want me to send the money for the Arceus and Keldeo ? (and come online as well /shot)
@Pear No problem < 3

Aww, if you ever do come across a 5 or 6 IV Ditto again, let me know !
In the mean time, want me to send the money for the Arceus and Keldeo ? (and come online as well /shot)
new_canvas_by_imonox-d7jaim7.png
@iMonox - Haha alright, I'll keep my eyes out! :D

And sure. c: I think I've already traded with you before, so I should still have your info..haha c: I'll get them out of my Pokebank and then I'll be online. c: < 3
@iMonox - Haha alright, I'll keep my eyes out! :D

And sure. c: I think I've already traded with you before, so I should still have your info..haha c: I'll get them out of my Pokebank and then I'll be online. c: < 3
@Pear Er so no normal Mew? (I'm OK with this haha) How's your pricing work with shiny events? Also, is the shiny Shaymin somehow not an event? (Where do you get so many events anyways :O)

Gems take awhile to accumulate! Have you sold much in the AH before? :)
@Pear Er so no normal Mew? (I'm OK with this haha) How's your pricing work with shiny events? Also, is the shiny Shaymin somehow not an event? (Where do you get so many events anyways :O)

Gems take awhile to accumulate! Have you sold much in the AH before? :)
@Alcedin - I might somewhere, but that'd require digging..haha c: Shiny events are just counted as shiny legends. ^-^ (Unless the event was specifically shiny) No, it's an event. I trade for them. XD I've had them for a loooooonnnngg time. xD

I haven't really been able to sell anything for gems, except when I price something at 5 gems that is worth a little more than that..haha c:
@Alcedin - I might somewhere, but that'd require digging..haha c: Shiny events are just counted as shiny legends. ^-^ (Unless the event was specifically shiny) No, it's an event. I trade for them. XD I've had them for a loooooonnnngg time. xD

I haven't really been able to sell anything for gems, except when I price something at 5 gems that is worth a little more than that..haha c:
@Pear Er so I'm just confused about your pricing brackets regarding shiny events - aren't shiny legends priced at 60g (right now) while events overall are 100g? I think I'll assume you want 100g for the shiny events? XD Anyhow, I can't decide whether I want shiny Shaymin more or normal Shaymin! Here's my form, regardless :) [b]Username:[/b] Alcedin [b]In-Game Name:[/b] すいか [b]Friend Code:[/b] 4656-7196-6868 [b]Which pokemon do you want?:[/b] Mew, Shaymin [b]Anything else?:[/b] Er what's this part for? Additionally, my DS username is something like s[font=Times New Roman][i]f[/i][/font]z. Also, when copy/pasting the form, it put spaces instead of new lines between each category - thought you might like to know! It gave me [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]In-Game Name:[/b] [b]Friend Code:[/b] [b]Which pokemon do you want?:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b] [/code] I'll send over the gems once it's clear to me exactly what is going on XD
@Pear Er so I'm just confused about your pricing brackets regarding shiny events - aren't shiny legends priced at 60g (right now) while events overall are 100g? I think I'll assume you want 100g for the shiny events? XD

Anyhow, I can't decide whether I want shiny Shaymin more or normal Shaymin! Here's my form, regardless :)

Username: Alcedin
In-Game Name: すいか
Friend Code: 4656-7196-6868
Which pokemon do you want?: Mew, Shaymin
Anything else?: Er what's this part for?

Additionally, my DS username is something like sfz. Also, when copy/pasting the form, it put spaces instead of new lines between each category - thought you might like to know! It gave me
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]In-Game Name:[/b] [b]Friend Code:[/b] [b]Which pokemon do you want?:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b]

I'll send over the gems once it's clear to me exactly what is going on XD
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88