Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88
@Alcedin - I'll count the mew as a Shiny Legend for this trade. xD If you do the shiny shaymin, it'd be 120 G total, but if you did the non-shiny shaymin, it'd be 160 G, so getting them both shiny would be cheaper (ironically. xD)
I'm ready, so I'll get online now. c: I have both shaymins though...So you might want to let me know beforehand which one. XD hahaha < 3 c:
@Alcedin - I'll count the mew as a Shiny Legend for this trade. xD If you do the shiny shaymin, it'd be 120 G total, but if you did the non-shiny shaymin, it'd be 160 G, so getting them both shiny would be cheaper (ironically. xD)
I'm ready, so I'll get online now. c: I have both shaymins though...So you might want to let me know beforehand which one. XD hahaha < 3 c:
@Pear I'll just give you all my 265 gems for Mew and both Shaymins then? XD Sorry for the delay!
@Pear I'll just give you all my 265 gems for Mew and both Shaymins then? XD Sorry for the delay!
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
@Alcedin - Awh! < 3 ;W; Alright, thank you!!! :D I'll get on now. c: < 3 Thank you again! < 3
@Alcedin - Awh! < 3 ;W; Alright, thank you!!! :D I'll get on now. c: < 3 Thank you again! < 3
Yay thank you! :D
Yay thank you! :D
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
You're welcome! c: Guys! I've finally Iri'd my Progen! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/892/89143_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm going to keep the sale up for the next week though. c:
You're welcome! c:

Guys! I've finally Iri'd my Progen! :D

89143_350.png

I'm going to keep the sale up for the next week though. c:
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
Bump!
Bump!
@Pear
(I hope I'm using the right form?)
Username: Watson
In-Game Name: Shaeri
Friend Code: 0061-1947-2068
Which pokemon do you want?: Archen, Noibat, and Pachirisu
Anything else?: That would be 75 gems right?
@Pear
(I hope I'm using the right form?)
Username: Watson
In-Game Name: Shaeri
Friend Code: 0061-1947-2068
Which pokemon do you want?: Archen, Noibat, and Pachirisu
Anything else?: That would be 75 gems right?
@Watson -
Yep, that's the right form. c: I have Archen and Pachirisu, but Noibat is an X/Y pokemon, so it'd have to be custom bred. c: (That's 250K, without gender preference) So without that Noibat, it'd be 50 Gems. ^-^ < 3
@Watson -
Yep, that's the right form. c: I have Archen and Pachirisu, but Noibat is an X/Y pokemon, so it'd have to be custom bred. c: (That's 250K, without gender preference) So without that Noibat, it'd be 50 Gems. ^-^ < 3
@Pear
Phew~ Ah I see, well I'll just take the Archen and Pachirisu for now if that's alright?
@Pear
Phew~ Ah I see, well I'll just take the Archen and Pachirisu for now if that's alright?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88