Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Nuzlocke/lair death challenge
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100
@Kaial I know right? I was so surprised, I'd actually forgotten that I had entered the auction. I think my clan is going to make it.

@noodlesthing
Since my clan is doing so well, I'm going to revoke my previous rule about dragons not dying by fainting in the coli until they have hatched out their first nest.
@Kaial I know right? I was so surprised, I'd actually forgotten that I had entered the auction. I think my clan is going to make it.

@noodlesthing
Since my clan is doing so well, I'm going to revoke my previous rule about dragons not dying by fainting in the coli until they have hatched out their first nest.
42259923111_7eb839f95b_o.png
@noodlesthing Second update! This time with picture whee [u][b]Journal Entry: 15 Aug[/b][/u] [i]One of our wounded hatchlings, Singa, had somehow gotten a disease through his infected wounds. The first symptoms are a cough, followed by listlessness. Eventually a green discharge is observed from the nostrils. Over time, the discharge becomes reddish and tainted with blood. One of the off-duty Hunters, Rene, decided to help care for him. Unfortunately, it was belatedly discovered that this disease was contagious.[/i] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/632af57ecc943d629df5f5ad30b2dfcb/tumblr_inline_na7ad1E53R1sa8kdw.png[/img] Within days, the clan lair was full of coughing and labored breathing. Here and there on the ground, trails of red sputum lead to and from the dragons’ lairs. It’s almost as if they’re coughing their very lungs out. I try my best to manage everything while avoiding the disease. It was not easy, but I managed using my scarf as a mask and some magic to clear the air a little. If only my magic were a little stronger; I would have then been able to cure them. [i]Many pass away in their sleep, and soon, I am left sitting by the nest of Lynn, trying to comfort her as she struggles to watch over her clutch whilst trying to battle the disease. Soon, she too succumbs to it, and I am now left alone to try and tend to the clutch while fending for myself. If only our other healers had not passed in the great battle, many more lives might have been saved. [/i] [b]Casualty List:[/b] [b]Skydancer : 8 Wildclaw : 3 Guardian : 2 Coatl : 3 Total : 44 / 45 Dead[/b] [i]I’m the only one left, I am all alone now. Serenity[/i] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/bbd2dadc3533ad82ba15210b190bef07/tumblr_inline_na3grcK2SY1sa8kdw.png[/img]
@noodlesthing

Second update! This time with picture whee

Journal Entry: 15 Aug
One of our wounded hatchlings, Singa, had somehow gotten a disease through his infected wounds. The first symptoms are a cough, followed by listlessness. Eventually a green discharge is observed from the nostrils. Over time, the discharge becomes reddish and tainted with blood. One of the off-duty Hunters, Rene, decided to help care for him. Unfortunately, it was belatedly discovered that this disease was contagious.

tumblr_inline_na7ad1E53R1sa8kdw.png

Within days, the clan lair was full of coughing and labored breathing. Here and there on the ground, trails of red sputum lead to and from the dragons’ lairs. It’s almost as if they’re coughing their very lungs out. I try my best to manage everything while avoiding the disease. It was not easy, but I managed using my scarf as a mask and some magic to clear the air a little. If only my magic were a little stronger; I would have then been able to cure them.

Many pass away in their sleep, and soon, I am left sitting by the nest of Lynn, trying to comfort her as she struggles to watch over her clutch whilst trying to battle the disease. Soon, she too succumbs to it, and I am now left alone to try and tend to the clutch while fending for myself. If only our other healers had not passed in the great battle, many more lives might have been saved.

Casualty List:

Skydancer : 8
Wildclaw : 3
Guardian : 2
Coatl : 3
Total : 44 / 45 Dead

I’m the only one left, I am all alone now.
Serenity

tumblr_inline_na3grcK2SY1sa8kdw.png
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
I really enjoy reading all of your stories, most of them are so sad, but at the same time there is so much hope with the survivors because of those little hatchlings they find, beautiful… ;^;

@Sellenair
I really like that picture Ö.Ö
I really enjoy reading all of your stories, most of them are so sad, but at the same time there is so much hope with the survivors because of those little hatchlings they find, beautiful… ;^;

@Sellenair
I really like that picture Ö.Ö
natureh5.png
@Neige

Thaanks ono
I love all the stories too :> It's interesting to see how everyone interprets and creates the events that happen despite it being something as simple as hatching an egg that you've been hoarding haha
@Neige

Thaanks ono
I love all the stories too :> It's interesting to see how everyone interprets and creates the events that happen despite it being something as simple as hatching an egg that you've been hoarding haha
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@noodlesthing

I'm doing the baby version, but I did get a significant amount from exalting one of my level 22 dragons, so I will be starting soon with 10 slots at the end of my lair reserved for this.
@noodlesthing

I'm doing the baby version, but I did get a significant amount from exalting one of my level 22 dragons, so I will be starting soon with 10 slots at the end of my lair reserved for this.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@noodlesthing
((Here's the first day. Sorry for double posting!))

Day One
Ides of the Flamecaller

The past two days have been hell. My clan has been separated. One of our most powerful fighters has turned into a monster. Histamine and Xiphon are dead.

Four days ago, Albion went out to make a pilgramige to the Wyrmwound. Everything was normal until her return. Emrys, one of her former mates and the other spiral in the clan, was the first one to see what she had become from the watch point on the rotting tower. We still don't know if the Plaguebringer had a hand in saving Emrys when his attempt to help Albion... backfired. Even now, I think Nebulae is still attending to him.

Some of our hatchings, Rosie, Skyheart, and the new Skydancer went out to help Emrys. Luckily Aisling, our Matriarch, rescued all four before they could be destroyed.

Yesterday, I went out with Histamine and Xiphon to see if we could calm Albion down. We didn't have the chance. As soon as she saw Histamine, she lunged for her neck, but Xiphon pushed his mate out of the way, and before I could do anything, the spiral had torn out his throat. Histamine went mad with grief, only holding onto her sanity long enough to tell me to run, before attacking the creature herself.

I ran back to the tower, and was confronted by Brayan, the Patriarch. Histamine was one of his two charges, and he was furious with us for leaving, and with me for letting her die. All I can remember is Lylia, his other charge and the true leader of our clan, trying to get him to see reason as Aur and Aurelia tried to hold him back. The rest is a blur, and the next thing I remember is looking up to the sky, my head hurting as if I had hit a tree.

I heard Albion's distant growls and quickly left, with no clue as to where I was going. Eventually, I reached where the Scarred Wasteland touches the sea, and found a cave along the coast, which is where I'm at now.

The only thing here is this little egg I found in an abandoned nest here, strange to my eyes. If my memory is right, it's purple glow means that it's a Shadow egg. In a way, it's presence has been comforting, for I have had no young of my own-

The rest of the page is fluid stain, the ink of the words too faint to decipher.
Casualty List (So far)
1 Spiral
2 Coatls
@noodlesthing
((Here's the first day. Sorry for double posting!))

Day One
Ides of the Flamecaller

The past two days have been hell. My clan has been separated. One of our most powerful fighters has turned into a monster. Histamine and Xiphon are dead.

Four days ago, Albion went out to make a pilgramige to the Wyrmwound. Everything was normal until her return. Emrys, one of her former mates and the other spiral in the clan, was the first one to see what she had become from the watch point on the rotting tower. We still don't know if the Plaguebringer had a hand in saving Emrys when his attempt to help Albion... backfired. Even now, I think Nebulae is still attending to him.

Some of our hatchings, Rosie, Skyheart, and the new Skydancer went out to help Emrys. Luckily Aisling, our Matriarch, rescued all four before they could be destroyed.

Yesterday, I went out with Histamine and Xiphon to see if we could calm Albion down. We didn't have the chance. As soon as she saw Histamine, she lunged for her neck, but Xiphon pushed his mate out of the way, and before I could do anything, the spiral had torn out his throat. Histamine went mad with grief, only holding onto her sanity long enough to tell me to run, before attacking the creature herself.

I ran back to the tower, and was confronted by Brayan, the Patriarch. Histamine was one of his two charges, and he was furious with us for leaving, and with me for letting her die. All I can remember is Lylia, his other charge and the true leader of our clan, trying to get him to see reason as Aur and Aurelia tried to hold him back. The rest is a blur, and the next thing I remember is looking up to the sky, my head hurting as if I had hit a tree.

I heard Albion's distant growls and quickly left, with no clue as to where I was going. Eventually, I reached where the Scarred Wasteland touches the sea, and found a cave along the coast, which is where I'm at now.

The only thing here is this little egg I found in an abandoned nest here, strange to my eyes. If my memory is right, it's purple glow means that it's a Shadow egg. In a way, it's presence has been comforting, for I have had no young of my own-

The rest of the page is fluid stain, the ink of the words too faint to decipher.
Casualty List (So far)
1 Spiral
2 Coatls
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
I'm not gonna bother to ping people because this isn't really an update buuut [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/259389a3e1ba485bea67fb6a29a59538/tumblr_nad0chkW251ttst3co1_400.png[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f66ec5b156556240273bdef09ef0f872/tumblr_nad0chkW251ttst3co2_400.png[/img] -hums impatiently- (Not sure if I should try to level them up more before I breed so they can at least have one gene on the babies, would probably take me a while urghh should i???)
I'm not gonna bother to ping people because this isn't really an update buuut

tumblr_nad0chkW251ttst3co1_400.png
tumblr_nad0chkW251ttst3co2_400.png

-hums impatiently-

(Not sure if I should try to level them up more before I breed so they can at least have one gene on the babies, would probably take me a while urghh
should i???)
@Noodlesthing Day 18 Today both Marcia and Micah got their first gene they look amazing with Ripple and Tiger. Also they seem to love each other quite a lot i sense that a nest off eggs is coming soon ! Today while gathering for suply's whe found a Plague egg the lair is slowly getting more lively again and everybody is doing their best to get it the way it was. I hope the egg hatches soon. Asami [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5291682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52917/5291682_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5344302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53444/5344302_350.png[/img] [/url] (nothing much hapenned lately ..)
@Noodlesthing

Day 18

Today both Marcia and Micah got their first gene they look amazing with Ripple and Tiger.
Also they seem to love each other quite a lot i sense that a nest off eggs is coming soon !

Today while gathering for suply's whe found a Plague egg the lair is slowly getting more lively again and everybody is doing their best to get it the way it was.

I hope the egg hatches soon.

Asami

5291682_350.png

5344302_350.png

(nothing much hapenned lately ..)
I'll definitely be trying the weenie version once I finish the Legacy Challenge.

@noodlesthing I don't know if this was asked yet, but what happens in the case that you end up with dragons that are the same sex and therefore can't breed? Just keep trying each month for the right sex?
I'll definitely be trying the weenie version once I finish the Legacy Challenge.

@noodlesthing I don't know if this was asked yet, but what happens in the case that you end up with dragons that are the same sex and therefore can't breed? Just keep trying each month for the right sex?
Oooh, I really want to try this now. I'd have to wait for all my nests to hatch, and I'd be sticking a few favorites and gifts in the back of my lair, but this sounds really exciting. :U
Oooh, I really want to try this now. I'd have to wait for all my nests to hatch, and I'd be sticking a few favorites and gifts in the back of my lair, but this sounds really exciting. :U
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100