Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim not updating, H/L not resetting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well. So much for my "could be timing-specific" thought. First time I've seen this bug, loaded Crim at exactly 12:00 pm server time, said 60 minutes to a new offer, waited a few minutes and went back just in case I caught it mid-reset, but it was still saying 57 minutes. I'd never seen it before and thought it might be because I loaded it at that exact time, but from the looks of this, it's occurring all throughout the hour.

Whelp, I tried. Guess I'll just add my voice to the "didn't reset" list, then.
Well. So much for my "could be timing-specific" thought. First time I've seen this bug, loaded Crim at exactly 12:00 pm server time, said 60 minutes to a new offer, waited a few minutes and went back just in case I caught it mid-reset, but it was still saying 57 minutes. I'd never seen it before and thought it might be because I loaded it at that exact time, but from the looks of this, it's occurring all throughout the hour.

Whelp, I tried. Guess I'll just add my voice to the "didn't reset" list, then.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
*just another didn't reset player here* Crim that is, for the last few hours.
*just another didn't reset player here* Crim that is, for the last few hours.
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
Crim hasn't been resetting for me now, too.
Crim hasn't been resetting for me now, too.
rmuwdn4.png
For the 12:00 server time hour Crim has not offered anything to vendor, Swipp is stuck in an expired swap, and higher/lower fairgrounds game has not offered a new round.
For the 12:00 server time hour Crim has not offered anything to vendor, Swipp is stuck in an expired swap, and higher/lower fairgrounds game has not offered a new round.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Crim hasn't updated for me the last several hours on either Safari or Firefox.
Crim hasn't updated for me the last several hours on either Safari or Firefox.
Just adding my name to the list. I hope it gets fixed soon. Today has been so frustrating with Crim not working and Runestones not working.
Just adding my name to the list. I hope it gets fixed soon. Today has been so frustrating with Crim not working and Runestones not working.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
My avatar may be male, but I am not; female pronouns please. tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
I had the same issue with for the past few hours, but it looks like it's fixed itself. (For me at least)
I had the same issue with for the past few hours, but it looks like it's fixed itself. (For me at least)
Swipp is the on not working for me.
Swipp is the on not working for me.
Crim didn't update for this hour (16:00 server time)

I have a strange feeling Pinkerton is behind this...
Crim didn't update for this hour (16:00 server time)

I have a strange feeling Pinkerton is behind this...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9