Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gembond Polishing - RETIRING. Thank you!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51
@rainwaltz I'm so sorry, can you pull me off the list for both the m and f imps, I decided to go another route with the two I had intended these accents for. :x
@rainwaltz I'm so sorry, can you pull me off the list for both the m and f imps, I decided to go another route with the two I had intended these accents for. :x
forterectitude_by_fruit_batz_d8t46k5_by_valandelle-d8t57j4.png
@dripbat No problem! Saw that you added smoke to them. c:
@dripbat No problem! Saw that you added smoke to them. c:
Omygosh this is exactly what I wanted gembound to look like! Ping me if you make any for other breeds because I would love to see!!! I do have some gembound dragons but I'm broke from a project so maybe I'll come back later to get some.
WONDRFUL job!! Absolutely beautiful!
Omygosh this is exactly what I wanted gembound to look like! Ping me if you make any for other breeds because I would love to see!!! I do have some gembound dragons but I'm broke from a project so maybe I'll come back later to get some.
WONDRFUL job!! Absolutely beautiful!
@CaptainQster
@Kibame

Decided to print a copy of these even though the slots aren't full -- we can always put the extras on the AH. :D Please send payment if you'll still like a copy! ♥
@CaptainQster
@Kibame

Decided to print a copy of these even though the slots aren't full -- we can always put the extras on the AH. :D Please send payment if you'll still like a copy! ♥
@Dream01 Oh, wow, thank you for the compliments! *___* And yes, I'll pop you down on the new releases pinglist.
@Dream01 Oh, wow, thank you for the compliments! *___* And yes, I'll pop you down on the new releases pinglist.
@Rainwaltz

I'll be sending my payment shortly when I'm back on a computer(phone doesn't like FR), and can you put me down for a male imp one as well?
@Rainwaltz

I'll be sending my payment shortly when I'm back on a computer(phone doesn't like FR), and can you put me down for a male imp one as well?
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Kibame Oh, no problem! I frequently browse FR on my phone too and... not very good experiences. XD Especially with trying to attach items in PMs.
@Kibame Oh, no problem! I frequently browse FR on my phone too and... not very good experiences. XD Especially with trying to attach items in PMs.
Being the weirdo i am, i looked up your gorgeous accents in the AH and tried one on my not gembound imp F and did you know it looks gorgeous even when they are NOT gembound? WHO KNEW?? You guys are BA! Like for serious, coolest people ever
Being the weirdo i am, i looked up your gorgeous accents in the AH and tried one on my not gembound imp F and did you know it looks gorgeous even when they are NOT gembound? WHO KNEW?? You guys are BA! Like for serious, coolest people ever
@rainwaltz

Yes excellent, will send payment now~!
@rainwaltz

Yes excellent, will send payment now~!
@Kibame F Imp accents are in stock! If you'll still like one, just send payment my way~~ c:
@Kibame F Imp accents are in stock! If you'll still like one, just send payment my way~~ c:
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51