Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What about Earth?
1 2 3
@Pippers

Dom battles don't bug me, I just don't participate and feel like I'm in the way :'D Like "k, you guys go do that and I'll be... here owo'' //please let no one see I'm not doing anything" sort. It is all good fun to be involved and watching but I can't organize myself for anything in Dom battles.

@tharah

That was very helpful OuO and so far looking like a perfect new home. I feel bad for Earthshaker in the lore, but the main thing stopping me is my loyalty to Windsinger. Wind was my first Flight and I'm worried I'll regret my choice ;u; and the waiting period and the cost and all to switch back.

@SullenEarth

Danke! I like small communities, but I also love the bustle of Wind. I guess, in the end, eye color is going to decide it for me. I'll check some of my babies out in the workshop and see how they look. Is Ala-chan (Alastair, my icon) doesn't look good then I don't know :'D I know his eyes won't change but he looks good in everything so.
@Pippers

Dom battles don't bug me, I just don't participate and feel like I'm in the way :'D Like "k, you guys go do that and I'll be... here owo'' //please let no one see I'm not doing anything" sort. It is all good fun to be involved and watching but I can't organize myself for anything in Dom battles.

@tharah

That was very helpful OuO and so far looking like a perfect new home. I feel bad for Earthshaker in the lore, but the main thing stopping me is my loyalty to Windsinger. Wind was my first Flight and I'm worried I'll regret my choice ;u; and the waiting period and the cost and all to switch back.

@SullenEarth

Danke! I like small communities, but I also love the bustle of Wind. I guess, in the end, eye color is going to decide it for me. I'll check some of my babies out in the workshop and see how they look. Is Ala-chan (Alastair, my icon) doesn't look good then I don't know :'D I know his eyes won't change but he looks good in everything so.
@Dew

If that's all, then don't worry about it. Plague is so big there are multiple teams of super dedicated people. I mean, my little 150 exalts was just a drop in the bucket. It's not like we're mean about it, it's just that those people can get a little intense.

But it looks like Earth is going to get you, so good luck with those dirty, dirty Earthers.
@Dew

If that's all, then don't worry about it. Plague is so big there are multiple teams of super dedicated people. I mean, my little 150 exalts was just a drop in the bucket. It's not like we're mean about it, it's just that those people can get a little intense.

But it looks like Earth is going to get you, so good luck with those dirty, dirty Earthers.
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
@Pippers

That makes me feel better :'D getting lost in the flow like in Wind helps me feel better about not doing anything.

Now my choice isn't certain ewe I also have yet to hear a lot about Plague. -pulls up a chair and stares at you intensely- owo so what goes on in Plague?
@Pippers

That makes me feel better :'D getting lost in the flow like in Wind helps me feel better about not doing anything.

Now my choice isn't certain ewe I also have yet to hear a lot about Plague. -pulls up a chair and stares at you intensely- owo so what goes on in Plague?
@Dew

We grow on people.

No, really. Like mold. Or cancer. Or Chris Carter.

We're the cuddliest bunch of diseased murder puppies you've ever met. Probably half of the threads on our forums are people organizing give-aways and gathering donations for dragons in need. The others are Instituion of Illness, an educational series about different diseases, and us cooing over each other's dragons. Right now there's a lot of preperation going on for Riot of Rot events, and the writers group is arranging a contest with some pretty sweet prizes. We're always busy with something.

We just got a lot of transfers from Nature they're up to something don't trust them so you wouldn't be alone in your newness.
@Dew

We grow on people.

No, really. Like mold. Or cancer. Or Chris Carter.

We're the cuddliest bunch of diseased murder puppies you've ever met. Probably half of the threads on our forums are people organizing give-aways and gathering donations for dragons in need. The others are Instituion of Illness, an educational series about different diseases, and us cooing over each other's dragons. Right now there's a lot of preperation going on for Riot of Rot events, and the writers group is arranging a contest with some pretty sweet prizes. We're always busy with something.

We just got a lot of transfers from Nature they're up to something don't trust them so you wouldn't be alone in your newness.
yKp0KRf.png
@Pippers

owo oh dear. Should I have antibacterial soup or will that not help me much? :'D

Awwww, puppies < 3 I have a very medically oriented mind so all the talk about different diseases sounds fun owo //plus I love Plague eyes ewe they so bright and red. And it sounds like there is never a dull moment in your forums owo

My decision just got harder -sobs- and here I thought I knew for sure -goes to cry in Noodledaddy's mane of softness-
@Pippers

owo oh dear. Should I have antibacterial soup or will that not help me much? :'D

Awwww, puppies < 3 I have a very medically oriented mind so all the talk about different diseases sounds fun owo //plus I love Plague eyes ewe they so bright and red. And it sounds like there is never a dull moment in your forums owo

My decision just got harder -sobs- and here I thought I knew for sure -goes to cry in Noodledaddy's mane of softness-
@Dew

*Patpat* Don't worry. I'm sure where ever you decide to go will have it's own special place for you.
@Dew

*Patpat* Don't worry. I'm sure where ever you decide to go will have it's own special place for you.
yKp0KRf.png
@Pippers

-purrpurr- I hope so ;u;
@Pippers

-purrpurr- I hope so ;u;
Earth has gotten a lot of transfers as of late. (: Seems like a lot of you are looking to feel a little more included! Earth is a little slower-paced on the forums, but we still are very active. We have lots of activities organized, and even a little something in the works for the future of all flight rising. Plus, we are in the middle of a dom push right now! We are small, indeed, so dom pushes take a bit more organizing for us. Sure, we get a little added weight to our exaltations, but with so few members, we really have to band together and concentrate our efforts to do it. But we certainly can take the win in a landslide if we set our minds to it! ;)

If you don't choose Earth, I hope you will be happy with wherever you go! (: We'd love to have you, for sure, but wherever you feel most at home is best.
Earth has gotten a lot of transfers as of late. (: Seems like a lot of you are looking to feel a little more included! Earth is a little slower-paced on the forums, but we still are very active. We have lots of activities organized, and even a little something in the works for the future of all flight rising. Plus, we are in the middle of a dom push right now! We are small, indeed, so dom pushes take a bit more organizing for us. Sure, we get a little added weight to our exaltations, but with so few members, we really have to band together and concentrate our efforts to do it. But we certainly can take the win in a landslide if we set our minds to it! ;)

If you don't choose Earth, I hope you will be happy with wherever you go! (: We'd love to have you, for sure, but wherever you feel most at home is best.
kpBHZdf.gifsigFR.pngDQCsQbQ.gif
@Dew
Hey there! humble pebble here.
I used to be in Wind flight too, but solely because I usually like controlling wind magic in games.
But I switched to Earth because I like a relaxed community that bundles together when need be.
We're completely laid-back over here. c: We can cause earthquakes if we have to (like for this week's dominance push)
Everyone is helpful and welcoming in our land.
We take things nice and easy, no rush, no fuss.
@Dew
Hey there! humble pebble here.
I used to be in Wind flight too, but solely because I usually like controlling wind magic in games.
But I switched to Earth because I like a relaxed community that bundles together when need be.
We're completely laid-back over here. c: We can cause earthquakes if we have to (like for this week's dominance push)
Everyone is helpful and welcoming in our land.
We take things nice and easy, no rush, no fuss.
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@melancolie

Earth is sounding like a lovely little place owo organization me like~ I guess my biggest problem is my loyalty :'D Noodledaddy has been there since the beginning so I'm finding it difficult to leave his windy nest.

@SpazzyJenny

Fellow Windy! owo So far, Earth is winning me over :'D but Noodledaddy //I like his goofy grin, k

As for your dom push, I can offer some exalts I'm training owo //just to help out, they are gonna go anyway, unless I can sell them for a ton of cash :'D
@melancolie

Earth is sounding like a lovely little place owo organization me like~ I guess my biggest problem is my loyalty :'D Noodledaddy has been there since the beginning so I'm finding it difficult to leave his windy nest.

@SpazzyJenny

Fellow Windy! owo So far, Earth is winning me over :'D but Noodledaddy //I like his goofy grin, k

As for your dom push, I can offer some exalts I'm training owo //just to help out, they are gonna go anyway, unless I can sell them for a ton of cash :'D
1 2 3