Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
@Altair
Could I redeem that free ticket please? :) Also, I would like to win a Light Sprite so I could have two in case I ever feel the need to get a big amount of treasure. .-. Simple as that. Or I might use it a part-trade for the Sunchaser Jewelry, as it's one of my favourite festival apparel items. :)
@Altair
Could I redeem that free ticket please? :) Also, I would like to win a Light Sprite so I could have two in case I ever feel the need to get a big amount of treasure. .-. Simple as that. Or I might use it a part-trade for the Sunchaser Jewelry, as it's one of my favourite festival apparel items. :)
1427x1f.png
@Altair
Claiming the free ticket. ^^ I joined last registration window, and would like a light sprite to finish my collection of retired sprites.
@Altair
Claiming the free ticket. ^^ I joined last registration window, and would like a light sprite to finish my collection of retired sprites.
@Altair I am here for the celebration! (and free tickets, hehehe)
@Altair I am here for the celebration! (and free tickets, hehehe)
39qo9.gif
❅ icy dragon breedings ❅
@Altair
I would love to claim my free ticket and I did just register last it was open. ^.^

I would want a Light Sprite because it would be my first sprite! What better sprite to have as your first, then the first?
@Altair
I would love to claim my free ticket and I did just register last it was open. ^.^

I would want a Light Sprite because it would be my first sprite! What better sprite to have as your first, then the first?
@Altair

I'm here to claim a free ticket if possible. :D I'm also a fellow Windy, pleased to meet ya haha.

And I'm sure lots of people have already said this, but one of my goals is to collect all of the elemental sprites, and so winning the light sprite through a raffle would really help me out. Thanks for hosting this!
@Altair

I'm here to claim a free ticket if possible. :D I'm also a fellow Windy, pleased to meet ya haha.

And I'm sure lots of people have already said this, but one of my goals is to collect all of the elemental sprites, and so winning the light sprite through a raffle would really help me out. Thanks for hosting this!
@Altair I'd like to claim a free ticket please! And I'm in Arcane ^^ Not sure what days "this week" refers to, but might as well mention it just in case :)

I'd like a light sprite because I hoard things, and the sprites are absolutely adorable and I need them all xD Only 5 more to go, but that light sprite is gonna take forever to save for haha
@Altair I'd like to claim a free ticket please! And I'm in Arcane ^^ Not sure what days "this week" refers to, but might as well mention it just in case :)

I'd like a light sprite because I hoard things, and the sprites are absolutely adorable and I need them all xD Only 5 more to go, but that light sprite is gonna take forever to save for haha
6mWOUG0.png
EDIT: Page 50, whoop!

Okay might as well cover whatever I can for now instead of doing homework lol.
Sorry for the late reply, everybody!

@OwlFeather
I backtracked and found only one 'owlfeathers' in my list of tickets which is actually a different user, I checked. XD (in pg 20 if you want to see for yourself). So since you're new to the raffle, I'm pretty sure I did not mistake you for someone else :)
Recorded 4 free tickets!

@NikasuperstarZ @Valkyre @iimakingtoast @firewyrm2018 @MewBladeXxX @dragonwriter315 @Vertical @Blissfire @Luciftian @Renoki @keet @Sarenne @Fusida @Dorufuu @Elliet @DragonTamer12 @Elai @Shroomlet @Meredith44 @dlthomas777 @nanrivers @cjrthomas @daenae @Denise @lelabells @Pyrmappege @Fernpaw @Arumi @Rehnen @Denari @NaomiKnight @armychick337 @Riloh @Ninabaladina @Catlinye @hellsangel101 @Lapillus @faraella @ContinuedLife @Weasel @Brightwinged @Oneiron @Lf11monkey @Kaylamadayla @Shaze @gumwrapper @Canisa @folikon @ContrivingBat @Broski1984 @KaidaHime @TiredPanda @drgnhawk @driedroses @Skelizard @Battler @TheGrandUser @Shacco @Inevitabilis @Llamalicious @Fraysin @wolf912 @Runi
Recorded your free ticket(s)! :D If you have sent me a message, I will be dealing with those on Friday, thank you for your patience ;w;

If you posted past August 10 and are asking about the free Arcane ticket, I have to apologize since that would no longer be valid. I'm sorry for not being able to update it earlier. Also, if you are asking for free tickets for any other circumstance besides what I have listed, I'm afraid I'd have to decline because I am already giving away too many stuff. Apologies once again, but there is a certain limit that I'd have to give. v3v

I'm also trying to make a mental note of no tag backs when pinging friends. If I recognize their username as a part of this raffle, I won't count them as a part of your tickets. I'll be updating the main post soon regarding this.

@Kiwitiger
You are most certainly allowed to do more than one artwork~

@MouseyPeach
I haven't checked it yet, sorry. I will be checking the PMs on Friday as I will be busy tomorrow~

@Kedia
I actually have you listed down for three tickets :) Your other ticket has been separated for some reason. I don't really know why "OTL So that's another 4 tickets for you~

@Claritywind
Parrots are awesome :B

YES I ACTUALLY CAUGHT UP WOO.
EDIT: Page 50, whoop!

Okay might as well cover whatever I can for now instead of doing homework lol.
Sorry for the late reply, everybody!

@OwlFeather
I backtracked and found only one 'owlfeathers' in my list of tickets which is actually a different user, I checked. XD (in pg 20 if you want to see for yourself). So since you're new to the raffle, I'm pretty sure I did not mistake you for someone else :)
Recorded 4 free tickets!

@NikasuperstarZ @Valkyre @iimakingtoast @firewyrm2018 @MewBladeXxX @dragonwriter315 @Vertical @Blissfire @Luciftian @Renoki @keet @Sarenne @Fusida @Dorufuu @Elliet @DragonTamer12 @Elai @Shroomlet @Meredith44 @dlthomas777 @nanrivers @cjrthomas @daenae @Denise @lelabells @Pyrmappege @Fernpaw @Arumi @Rehnen @Denari @NaomiKnight @armychick337 @Riloh @Ninabaladina @Catlinye @hellsangel101 @Lapillus @faraella @ContinuedLife @Weasel @Brightwinged @Oneiron @Lf11monkey @Kaylamadayla @Shaze @gumwrapper @Canisa @folikon @ContrivingBat @Broski1984 @KaidaHime @TiredPanda @drgnhawk @driedroses @Skelizard @Battler @TheGrandUser @Shacco @Inevitabilis @Llamalicious @Fraysin @wolf912 @Runi
Recorded your free ticket(s)! :D If you have sent me a message, I will be dealing with those on Friday, thank you for your patience ;w;

If you posted past August 10 and are asking about the free Arcane ticket, I have to apologize since that would no longer be valid. I'm sorry for not being able to update it earlier. Also, if you are asking for free tickets for any other circumstance besides what I have listed, I'm afraid I'd have to decline because I am already giving away too many stuff. Apologies once again, but there is a certain limit that I'd have to give. v3v

I'm also trying to make a mental note of no tag backs when pinging friends. If I recognize their username as a part of this raffle, I won't count them as a part of your tickets. I'll be updating the main post soon regarding this.

@Kiwitiger
You are most certainly allowed to do more than one artwork~

@MouseyPeach
I haven't checked it yet, sorry. I will be checking the PMs on Friday as I will be busy tomorrow~

@Kedia
I actually have you listed down for three tickets :) Your other ticket has been separated for some reason. I don't really know why "OTL So that's another 4 tickets for you~

@Claritywind
Parrots are awesome :B

YES I ACTUALLY CAUGHT UP WOO.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Thanks! ^.^
@Altair

Thanks! ^.^
@Altair
Ohh, okay! I see, I see~ Shouldn't I have gathered 5 tickets then? Since i did 4 tickets on my own and my friend Moosesushi pinged me to this thread, which gets us both a ticket (Correct me if I'm wrong!)
@Altair
Ohh, okay! I see, I see~ Shouldn't I have gathered 5 tickets then? Since i did 4 tickets on my own and my friend Moosesushi pinged me to this thread, which gets us both a ticket (Correct me if I'm wrong!)
Accent Shop
1 free ticket please
1 free ticket please