Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | let me pm myself
1 2 3 4 5
I was trying to clean my beastiary when i found this little gem: [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2lay98l.png[/img] Why aren't we able to message ourselves? I don't want to clutter the AH with my familiars every 7days and i'm a bit impatient with user-run banks (you guys are doing a great job tho). tbh it would help alot with the bank issue if i could deposit my t/g in pms and open it whenever i want
I was trying to clean my beastiary when i found this little gem:

2lay98l.png

Why aren't we able to message ourselves? I don't want to clutter the AH with my familiars every 7days and i'm a bit impatient with user-run banks (you guys are doing a great job tho). tbh it would help alot with the bank issue if i could deposit my t/g in pms and open it whenever i want
I support this.
I support this.
Support!
Support!
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
support like whoa
support like whoa
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Support so much!!!
Support so much!!!
1qad2pq.jpg
Support! No more need for a (widely requested) bank if this was a thing :'p
Support! No more need for a (widely requested) bank if this was a thing :'p
Support!!
Support!!
Support - I'd like to be able to leave myself notes without posting them publicly on my profile lol. (:
Support - I'd like to be able to leave myself notes without posting them publicly on my profile lol. (:
a star sign out of whack.
Support -otherwise I just use the gems I'm trying to save lol
Support -otherwise I just use the gems I'm trying to save lol
66MHIIb.png
Support though I much rather have a bank.
Support though I much rather have a bank.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5