Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] done for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rarglebargle

Tavin is wonderful!!! Considering that you've gened him recently though, I can only assume that he might mean quite a bit to you. He may be well out of my price range. But I will ask, what you looking to get for him?

@Sodagem

Nyota is so lovely! I'm tight on liar space myself, but is there a certain price you're looking to get for her?
@Rarglebargle

Tavin is wonderful!!! Considering that you've gened him recently though, I can only assume that he might mean quite a bit to you. He may be well out of my price range. But I will ask, what you looking to get for him?

@Sodagem

Nyota is so lovely! I'm tight on liar space myself, but is there a certain price you're looking to get for her?
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms well, I was thinking maybe around 35-40k or 110 gems? I don't know if that's a lot or not, haha. I've never really priced old dragons before oops. and yeah, I'm pretty fond of him, but I don't trust myself anymore! last few times I've been short on lair space I've almost exalted him before I realized that he's hella old and I've had him forever.
@cooneyms well, I was thinking maybe around 35-40k or 110 gems? I don't know if that's a lot or not, haha. I've never really priced old dragons before oops. and yeah, I'm pretty fond of him, but I don't trust myself anymore! last few times I've been short on lair space I've almost exalted him before I realized that he's hella old and I've had him forever.
whittling away the clan fortune
@Rarglebargle
Old dragons are hard to price for sure. Some go extremely high, while some go for next to nothing because their owners just want them them gone to a place where they won't be exalted. To be completely honest, 35-40k for that dragon is low considering his generation, but if he's in danger of being exalted and I can give him a good home, then it might be worth it to you to sell him like that. The price range you suggested is realistic for me.

I have 151 gems on me and you're welcome to all of them for him. I would be SO THRILLED to have him. I buy these old timers to be gene projects (because they're old and deserve it), so I try to buy them around this price because I always dump a few 100k into them later/over time. So you know he won't be exalted/resold/neglected with me. He'll get some sweet gene work done for sure (Ripple? Yes). I keep track of all my old dragon gene projects here, so you know he'll be very well loved.

I would just have to clear a lair slot for him. Let me know what you think and if you still want to sell him. No hard feelings if not! It's hard to let go of dragons you've had forever :)
@Rarglebargle
Old dragons are hard to price for sure. Some go extremely high, while some go for next to nothing because their owners just want them them gone to a place where they won't be exalted. To be completely honest, 35-40k for that dragon is low considering his generation, but if he's in danger of being exalted and I can give him a good home, then it might be worth it to you to sell him like that. The price range you suggested is realistic for me.

I have 151 gems on me and you're welcome to all of them for him. I would be SO THRILLED to have him. I buy these old timers to be gene projects (because they're old and deserve it), so I try to buy them around this price because I always dump a few 100k into them later/over time. So you know he won't be exalted/resold/neglected with me. He'll get some sweet gene work done for sure (Ripple? Yes). I keep track of all my old dragon gene projects here, so you know he'll be very well loved.

I would just have to clear a lair slot for him. Let me know what you think and if you still want to sell him. No hard feelings if not! It's hard to let go of dragons you've had forever :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms yeah, that's part of why I decided to sell him! I know he'll be loved and taken care of, so it's not too tearful a separation. and I'm so glad you like him! 151 gems seems fair to me!! shall I send a crossroads for you to accept when you have enough space?
@cooneyms yeah, that's part of why I decided to sell him! I know he'll be loved and taken care of, so it's not too tearful a separation. and I'm so glad you like him! 151 gems seems fair to me!! shall I send a crossroads for you to accept when you have enough space?
whittling away the clan fortune
@cooneyms
I don't really have a set price, as I just got back on today after many months of not playing, so I really don't have an estimation of what dragons are worth. Uh, is 25,000 okay? What would you be willing to spend?
@cooneyms
I don't really have a set price, as I just got back on today after many months of not playing, so I really don't have an estimation of what dragons are worth. Uh, is 25,000 okay? What would you be willing to spend?
@Rarglebargle

Yes, I'll accept once I make the slot! Thank you so much!!!! :D

@Sodagem
25k is fine with me (and probably all I can afford... I'll kick you some extra if I can)! I'll send a CR the moment I get the lair space
Dragons are harder to price than ever. I don't know what the economy was like months ago, but there are over 40,000 new players on the site and over 20,000 new dragons being born every day with no demand for the vast majority of them. Sales are... so... difficult...
@Rarglebargle

Yes, I'll accept once I make the slot! Thank you so much!!!! :D

@Sodagem
25k is fine with me (and probably all I can afford... I'll kick you some extra if I can)! I'll send a CR the moment I get the lair space
Dragons are harder to price than ever. I don't know what the economy was like months ago, but there are over 40,000 new players on the site and over 20,000 new dragons being born every day with no demand for the vast majority of them. Sales are... so... difficult...
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
Then its a deal~
Back in the day, there was a good bit of price separation between certain dragons and certain qualities, it took me good bit to get a basic ridgeback. Its quite a bit easier now, haha.
@cooneyms
Then its a deal~
Back in the day, there was a good bit of price separation between certain dragons and certain qualities, it took me good bit to get a basic ridgeback. Its quite a bit easier now, haha.
@Sodagem

Wow! Yeah, there's some price separation now, but it's hit or miss as to who would take it. Like I see rare breeds priced at 200k sometimes and selling, but a quick AH browse will show you similar dragons priced 7k-15k and NOT selling. There's no rhyme or reason, even though it's easier to get specific dragons someone might want.
@Sodagem

Wow! Yeah, there's some price separation now, but it's hit or miss as to who would take it. Like I see rare breeds priced at 200k sometimes and selling, but a quick AH browse will show you similar dragons priced 7k-15k and NOT selling. There's no rhyme or reason, even though it's easier to get specific dragons someone might want.
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
I see the note that says hold it, but I have a pair of oldish dragons and they are a pair/have earthy colors/names. :) Their offspring list is not very long, but if you buy the pair you can breed them and BOOM! You got a long offspring list. :) He is seven months old and she is also seven months, just 2 days younger. :)
@cooneyms
I see the note that says hold it, but I have a pair of oldish dragons and they are a pair/have earthy colors/names. :) Their offspring list is not very long, but if you buy the pair you can breed them and BOOM! You got a long offspring list. :) He is seven months old and she is also seven months, just 2 days younger. :)
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@kysl7777
They're beautiful dragons, but unfortanately not old enough for what I collect. Thank you for the offer though!!! :D
@kysl7777
They're beautiful dragons, but unfortanately not old enough for what I collect. Thank you for the offer though!!! :D
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9