Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Soup
Soup
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
listening to a band just because the person you like listens to them is such an experience /pos
listening to a band just because the person you like listens to them is such an experience /pos
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/him | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
im goin a little crazy. i do not like these fellas.
im goin a little crazy. i do not like these fellas.
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png tweaker| she/her
back from like a three year hiatus
Appearantly these people really want us to reset our character and at this point we dont even know what to think about that
Appearantly these people really want us to reset our character and at this point we dont even know what to think about that
Retroactive reincarnation could still makes sense imo :/
Retroactive reincarnation could still makes sense imo :/
Free G1s/G1 sales
1. I'm not sure if some random 8-ball girl from a roblox game made by sussy people has the right to the name "Toodles"...
Gorl you are tarnishing the name of the robot who gives mickey mouse and friends things that help them on their adventures please choose something different.

2. I am Beginning to git good at phighting. Although, I don't like my hand for wanting to strain. I was phighting to warm up for splatty, hand, please don't strain again
1. I'm not sure if some random 8-ball girl from a roblox game made by sussy people has the right to the name "Toodles"...
Gorl you are tarnishing the name of the robot who gives mickey mouse and friends things that help them on their adventures please choose something different.

2. I am Beginning to git good at phighting. Although, I don't like my hand for wanting to strain. I was phighting to warm up for splatty, hand, please don't strain again
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I need to be lobotomized
I need to be lobotomized
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
now i know how joan of arc felt
now i know how joan of arc felt
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I need some new jeans ...
I need some new jeans ...
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
mannnn I wish interacting with any person in any way didn't give me massive anxiety and a stomach ache. what did I do to deserve being born with this fdskgsdfkjd
mannnn I wish interacting with any person in any way didn't give me massive anxiety and a stomach ache. what did I do to deserve being born with this fdskgsdfkjd
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each