Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi I'm new! (kinda)
Hello!

I made account back in.. whoa 2017, but remember getting bit overwhelmed and didn't do anything here x) Only yesterday I decided to properly try it out and created my first dragon (talk about procrastination XD)

I enjoy various pet website games (big fan of chickensmoothie heh) so hope I'll like it here too!

Right now searching for some beginner guides as I know very little about what's happening here ^^'
Hello!

I made account back in.. whoa 2017, but remember getting bit overwhelmed and didn't do anything here x) Only yesterday I decided to properly try it out and created my first dragon (talk about procrastination XD)

I enjoy various pet website games (big fan of chickensmoothie heh) so hope I'll like it here too!

Right now searching for some beginner guides as I know very little about what's happening here ^^'
@Harpija221 - Welcome back!

Yeah, this site is quite diverse when it comes to things to do. At best, in the beginning, you'll gather items, use the Trading Post's NPCs, and incubate your given nests.

At some point, you could look forward to Coliseum, which is one of the best ways to get resources. I suggest looking at Maki's builds as a reference when statting your dragons. The "Farming" build is the general build, and I recommend going from that.

Learning G&G (Glimmer and Gloom) is good, since you could max out Fairgrounds daily. There are video tutorials of it, and for Very Hard, there's a solver: LINK.

If you have things to ask, feel free to!
@Harpija221 - Welcome back!

Yeah, this site is quite diverse when it comes to things to do. At best, in the beginning, you'll gather items, use the Trading Post's NPCs, and incubate your given nests.

At some point, you could look forward to Coliseum, which is one of the best ways to get resources. I suggest looking at Maki's builds as a reference when statting your dragons. The "Farming" build is the general build, and I recommend going from that.

Learning G&G (Glimmer and Gloom) is good, since you could max out Fairgrounds daily. There are video tutorials of it, and for Very Hard, there's a solver: LINK.

If you have things to ask, feel free to!
[She/they]
@About Hello! Thank you very much for tips and links!!
@About Hello! Thank you very much for tips and links!!
Hello. I did the exact same ???? came on an little while ago started it bred dragons then came off for an while. Only just started playing it fully.

Would love to be friends. Never got an lot of friends on here. Can also gift you an dragon if you'd like out of my sales babies.
Hello. I did the exact same ???? came on an little while ago started it bred dragons then came off for an while. Only just started playing it fully.

Would love to be friends. Never got an lot of friends on here. Can also gift you an dragon if you'd like out of my sales babies.
R.D543
@Raineday543 Hello!! Sorry I didn't see your message earlier, I'd love to be friends!!
@Raineday543 Hello!! Sorry I didn't see your message earlier, I'd love to be friends!!