Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49
@Bayleela
Thanks! :)

My slots are full at the moment. I'll probably be opening more in a day or two. She'll be 25k, but you don't have to pay until you're on a slot.
@Bayleela
Thanks! :)

My slots are full at the moment. I'll probably be opening more in a day or two. She'll be 25k, but you don't have to pay until you're on a slot.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
Alright! Just tell me when a slot's open! @Lychizzle
Alright! Just tell me when a slot's open! @Lychizzle
bayleela_zps1106bab0.gif
@lychizzle, may I get a ping when slots are back open?
@lychizzle, may I get a ping when slots are back open?
@lychizzle Oh dang you're so busy! I'm glad to see the shop still doing well--your stuff is so great. Can I also ask to be pinged once it's got some open slots again? Thank you.
@lychizzle Oh dang you're so busy! I'm glad to see the shop still doing well--your stuff is so great. Can I also ask to be pinged once it's got some open slots again? Thank you.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
@Seaweed
Sure thing!

@InkSkratches
Heheh thanks :) I got this avalanche of big orders when I lowered the price a bit x)
I'll add you to the ping list too~
@Seaweed
Sure thing!

@InkSkratches
Heheh thanks :) I got this avalanche of big orders when I lowered the price a bit x)
I'll add you to the ping list too~
@lychizzle can you add me to your ping list?
@lychizzle can you add me to your ping list?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Junipa
Added!
@Junipa
Added!
@Bayleela
@Seaweed
@InkSkratches
@Junipa

I've put you guys in slots! If you haven't already said what you'd like done you can go ahead and place an order.

After I complete these, I won't be opening any more slots this month because I'll be busy working on costumes for a convention. The shop will resume normal workflow no later than Sept 3.
@Bayleela
@Seaweed
@InkSkratches
@Junipa

I've put you guys in slots! If you haven't already said what you'd like done you can go ahead and place an order.

After I complete these, I won't be opening any more slots this month because I'll be busy working on costumes for a convention. The shop will resume normal workflow no later than Sept 3.
@lychizzle Whew! I'm glad I got in while I did before you closed up for the rest of the month. But I was hoping I could get Auril, Aurin, Israk, Iyera, and Kosuv done. I know you're doing colored lines now, but I'd like all my icons to match, so for consistency's sake could I get these done with black lines as well? Also, for Iyera, you do have a female Ridgeback base, yeah? If not, I can pay extra for one. I'd also like her to have a neutral expression instead of a smile, and would be willing to pay extra for that too.

Everyone else should be fine. Just let me know how much I owe you.
@lychizzle Whew! I'm glad I got in while I did before you closed up for the rest of the month. But I was hoping I could get Auril, Aurin, Israk, Iyera, and Kosuv done. I know you're doing colored lines now, but I'd like all my icons to match, so for consistency's sake could I get these done with black lines as well? Also, for Iyera, you do have a female Ridgeback base, yeah? If not, I can pay extra for one. I'd also like her to have a neutral expression instead of a smile, and would be willing to pay extra for that too.

Everyone else should be fine. Just let me know how much I owe you.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
@lychizzle can i get several? all with colored lines; all at "slow" speed please. if possible i'd like to pay in mixed treasure/gems/items. let me know what the total pricing would be/if this is too many requests. i'd like to pay part up front and part upon completion. if you're still interested in an autumnal wreath i'd like to contribute that to the payment [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50104/5010383_350.png[/img] with apparel (scarf, fillet, illuminated emblem) +glowing eyes. if possible, i'd like to have the male style with the big head fluff feathers, as well? instead of the female version. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47148/4714741_350.png[/img] with apparel (scarf, windbound plumage, head bird) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13362/1336107_350.png[/img] with apparel (silk veil, flower crown); if the accent shows up around the face enough then that, too; + sleepy eyes & floating Z Z Z s [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11818/1181785_350.png[/img] with apparel (pixie procession, flower crown) +sparkles [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55353/5535266_350.png[/img] with apparel (sunchaser jewelry) +flowerfall +sparkles +glowing eyes
@lychizzle

can i get several? all with colored lines; all at "slow" speed please. if possible i'd like to pay in mixed treasure/gems/items. let me know what the total pricing would be/if this is too many requests. i'd like to pay part up front and part upon completion. if you're still interested in an autumnal wreath i'd like to contribute that to the payment

5010383_350.png
with apparel (scarf, fillet, illuminated emblem) +glowing eyes. if possible, i'd like to have the male style with the big head fluff feathers, as well? instead of the female version.

4714741_350.png
with apparel (scarf, windbound plumage, head bird)

1336107_350.png
with apparel (silk veil, flower crown); if the accent shows up around the face enough then that, too; + sleepy eyes & floating Z Z Z s

1181785_350.png
with apparel (pixie procession, flower crown) +sparkles

5535266_350.png
with apparel (sunchaser jewelry) +flowerfall +sparkles +glowing eyes
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49