Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | boneyard swap hub!
@NorthSong
Your Ossein Scavenger for my Ridgespine Streak or my Corven Scribe?

@Featherly
Your Boneblade Knight for my Boneyard Omen?
@NorthSong
Your Ossein Scavenger for my Ridgespine Streak or my Corven Scribe?

@Featherly
Your Boneblade Knight for my Boneyard Omen?
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[center]have: [item=bloodfang watcher] [item=Steelscale Isopuppy] [item=boneblade knight] want: [item=hissing foulscale][/center]
have:

Bloodfang Watcher Steelscale Isopuppy Boneblade Knight

want:

Hissing Foulscale
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@Birdsofwax [item=sunbleached foulscale] or [item=infected scavenger] for a [item=sisyphus beetle]?
@Birdsofwax

Sunbleached Foulscale or Infected Scavenger for a Sisyphus Beetle ?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Have: [item=Boneseeker][item=Boneseeker][item=Spinal Sorcerer][item=Ossein Scavenger][item=Corvid Convergence][item=murder cage][item=steelscale isopuppy] Want: [item=Hissing Foulscale][item=Isopuppy]
Have:
Boneseeker Boneseeker Spinal Sorcerer Ossein Scavenger Corvid Convergence Murder Cage Steelscale Isopuppy

Want:
Hissing Foulscale Isopuppy
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@mix

Sure! Do you have a preference out of the two?
@mix

Sure! Do you have a preference out of the two?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote=Need] [item=bloodfang watcher][item=bonebeetle][item=boneblade knight][item=bonepicker archivist][item=boneseeker][item=boneyard patroller][item=corven scribe][item=hissing foulscale][item=isopuppy][item=ridgespine streak][item=sisyphus beetle][item=skeletal streak][item=spinal sorcerer] [/quote] [quote=Have] [item=carcass custodian][item=bloodfang hunter][item=spinesword warden][item=spinesword warden][item=sunbleached foulscale][item=steelscale isopuppy] [/quote] @Surefire - One of my [item=carcass custodian] for your [item=corvid convergence]? (or any of the ones you have that I don't.)
Need wrote:
Bloodfang Watcher Bonebeetle Boneblade Knight Bonepicker Archivist Boneseeker Boneyard Patroller Corven Scribe Hissing Foulscale Isopuppy Ridgespine Streak Sisyphus Beetle Skeletal Streak Spinal Sorcerer
Have wrote:
Carcass Custodian Bloodfang Hunter Spinesword Warden Spinesword Warden Sunbleached Foulscale Steelscale Isopuppy

@Surefire - One of my Carcass Custodian for your Corvid Convergence ? (or any of the ones you have that I don't.)

Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Birdsofwax - no preference, surprise me!
@Birdsofwax - no preference, surprise me!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Have: [item=boneyard omen][item=steelscale isopuppy][item=skeletal streak][item=bloodfang hunter][item=infected scavenger] Need: [item=Bearded Shrieker][item=Bonepicker Archivist][item=Tarpit Cockatrice] (I also have an extra false prince and am in need of a preening prince if anyone happens to be up for that trade!)
Have:
Boneyard Omen Steelscale Isopuppy Skeletal Streak Bloodfang Hunter Infected Scavenger

Need:

Bearded Shrieker Bonepicker Archivist Tarpit Cockatrice

(I also have an extra false prince and am in need of a preening prince if anyone happens to be up for that trade!)