Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [r] nothing fancy raffle - open!!
@bibz haha yes, me and my friends made the name for bane-nana splits together hehe! and wow, 11 is a big number for dragons! +510 tickets!
@bibz haha yes, me and my friends made the name for bane-nana splits together hehe! and wow, 11 is a big number for dragons! +510 tickets!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Questionnaire: [b]what is your favorite pair from the Nothing Fancy Hatchery?[/b] Tree Snakes!!! If Cuddle Buddies a close second [b]do you prefer modern, or ancient pairs?[/b] My answer changes constantly. Ancients have such fun genes but moderns I can dress up. [b]what are your favorite breeds?[/b] Fathoms, followed by Veilspun, Sandsurge, and Skydancers share one of your favorite dragons, and why they're your favorite! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96348246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/963483/96348246_350.png[/img][/url] Stranach was hatched from the first egg I found in this game, and I got attached to the idea of her being born with a missing limb and mangled wings and getting cool prosthetics
Questionnaire:

what is your favorite pair from the Nothing Fancy Hatchery?
Tree Snakes!!! If Cuddle Buddies a close second
do you prefer modern, or ancient pairs?
My answer changes constantly. Ancients have such fun genes but moderns I can dress up.
what are your favorite breeds?
Fathoms, followed by Veilspun, Sandsurge, and Skydancers

share one of your favorite dragons, and why they're your favorite!
96348246_350.png
Stranach was hatched from the first egg I found in this game, and I got attached to the idea of her being born with a missing limb and mangled wings and getting cool prosthetics
@mistralrunner what a cutie!! +70!
@mistralrunner what a cutie!! +70!
@kadeunderscore question for ya, I have a hatchling from one of your pairs that I won in a raffle, can I still show her here for tickets, or will she not count?
If she doesn't, it's no problem, just figured I'd ask :]
@kadeunderscore question for ya, I have a hatchling from one of your pairs that I won in a raffle, can I still show her here for tickets, or will she not count?
If she doesn't, it's no problem, just figured I'd ask :]
evIwcId.pngmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngTntJeP6.pngde5tKw1.png
@Amordel if you mean the pinkity banenana splits prize, no. Only hatchlings purchased after the start of the raffle count, sorry
@Amordel if you mean the pinkity banenana splits prize, no. Only hatchlings purchased after the start of the raffle count, sorry
@kadeunderscore ok, thanks for clarifying! I wasn't expecting it to count but figured I'd check anyways. I appreciate it!
@kadeunderscore ok, thanks for clarifying! I wasn't expecting it to count but figured I'd check anyways. I appreciate it!
evIwcId.pngmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngTntJeP6.pngde5tKw1.png
bump!
bump!