Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | living flight stereotype
Well... [emoji=nature rune size=1] I'm obsessed with houseplants and recently realized that getting half-dead plants from the discounts section of stores and trying to nurse them back to health is fun, I love animals, I'm looking into sustainable gardening for when I eventually move to a place that isn't an apartment, and I recently released predatory mites onto my plant collection because I can't use pesticides (because of my tarantulas). Stereotype achieved and also I may be having a plant-based Joker moment because of thrips. Glademom please help
Well...

I'm obsessed with houseplants and recently realized that getting half-dead plants from the discounts section of stores and trying to nurse them back to health is fun, I love animals, I'm looking into sustainable gardening for when I eventually move to a place that isn't an apartment, and I recently released predatory mites onto my plant collection because I can't use pesticides (because of my tarantulas).
Stereotype achieved and also I may be having a plant-based Joker moment because of thrips. Glademom please help
There will be something here. Eventually.
Previously, my flight was light. I think it was suiting me, 'cause I loove reading and writing (I write fan fiction), like to listen or read PopSci (especially about paleontology, dinosaurs, and cosmos). I've also become an atheist very early, I think at age of 13-14 I already wasn't believe in anything. I'm very pragmatic and trying to be logical.

But now I moved to nature, 'cause I like forest aesthetic and obsessed with Celtic/British folklore and Tuatha Dé Danann/faeries.
Previously, my flight was light. I think it was suiting me, 'cause I loove reading and writing (I write fan fiction), like to listen or read PopSci (especially about paleontology, dinosaurs, and cosmos). I've also become an atheist very early, I think at age of 13-14 I already wasn't believe in anything. I'm very pragmatic and trying to be logical.

But now I moved to nature, 'cause I like forest aesthetic and obsessed with Celtic/British folklore and Tuatha Dé Danann/faeries.
I have dreamed of flying since I was very small. I used to be a falconer before I took an arrow to the knee got clobbered with chronic fatigue. I have ADHD to a nearly disabling degree too.
I have dreamed of flying since I was very small. I used to be a falconer before I took an arrow to the knee got clobbered with chronic fatigue. I have ADHD to a nearly disabling degree too.
I still talk to the Wind, adore windchimes, collect a variety of feathers and had several maps on my wall (now in storage because move) and will sit for literally hours and just listen to/watch the wind in the trees or blowing the snow. The only thing I can't do is fly with the wind lol I think I fit right in :p
I still talk to the Wind, adore windchimes, collect a variety of feathers and had several maps on my wall (now in storage because move) and will sit for literally hours and just listen to/watch the wind in the trees or blowing the snow. The only thing I can't do is fly with the wind lol I think I fit right in :p
HzGpUHb.png
Nothing much comes to mind other than my dad being a metalworker and my family name literally meaning "inflamer" (these two facts are unrelated)

Nothing much comes to mind other than my dad being a metalworker and my family name literally meaning "inflamer" (these two facts are unrelated)

I live in the desert, I'm in a scientific field, and I work a desk job with spreadsheets all day. I'm obsessed with monsoons. I am lightning flight fr
I live in the desert, I'm in a scientific field, and I work a desk job with spreadsheets all day. I'm obsessed with monsoons. I am lightning flight fr
g2TOb2t.pngfvfrO0T.png tyEuRXe.png
2rWR3yh.png
ZwbGqUa.png
CbnK2Ej.png

>>Many G1s for Sale
[indent][font=georgia][emoji=gust size=1] I've always thought it's some sweet serendipity that I 'came up' with my username for a different site like 4 years before FR was a thing! Windsinger Jr is me ?? ;^)) I relate to the wind flight not only in name though! its aesthetic, colours and philosophies are all quite dear to me ~ I definitely have an affinity for birds and exploration, a need for adventure and a want for harmony and community ~ nature would also fit my life quite well though ;>[/indent]

I've always thought it's some sweet serendipity that I 'came up' with my username for a different site like 4 years before FR was a thing! Windsinger Jr is me ?? ;^))

I relate to the wind flight not only in name though! its aesthetic, colours and philosophies are all quite dear to me ~ I definitely have an affinity for birds and exploration, a need for adventure and a want for harmony and community ~
nature would also fit my life quite well though ;>
 “First Thoughts are the everyday thoughts. Everyone has those. Second Thoughts
are the thoughts you think about the way you think. People who enjoy thinking have those.
Third Thoughts are thoughts that watch the world and think all by themselves.
They’re rare, and often troublesome. Listening to them is part of witchcraft.” - Terry Pratchett
8Vt8V9c.png · G1 sales
· wishlist
· boop
I started in Arcane and IMMEDIATELY switched to Lightning once I realized they had mechanical stuff going on and not just a stormy desert vibe.

I ADORE robot characters. Thunder and heavy rain help me sleep. Futuristic neon cyberpunk is my go-to aesthetic (although that stretches Sornieth's canonical tech levels a bit but idc haha). My main sona and several of my most beloved OCs have electrical powers or are otherwise associated with electricity. Two of my bucket list items are to witness ball lightning in person and to own a fulgurite (lightning glass). I love Yellow Pikmin (they resist/conduct electricity) and my favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon (Electric-type). I'm a big fan of music that uses synths and electric guitars.

I do still have some Arcane tendencies though. Namely my enjoyment of crystals, magic (and magitech!), space, and Weird Creatures/body horror.
I started in Arcane and IMMEDIATELY switched to Lightning once I realized they had mechanical stuff going on and not just a stormy desert vibe.

I ADORE robot characters. Thunder and heavy rain help me sleep. Futuristic neon cyberpunk is my go-to aesthetic (although that stretches Sornieth's canonical tech levels a bit but idc haha). My main sona and several of my most beloved OCs have electrical powers or are otherwise associated with electricity. Two of my bucket list items are to witness ball lightning in person and to own a fulgurite (lightning glass). I love Yellow Pikmin (they resist/conduct electricity) and my favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon (Electric-type). I'm a big fan of music that uses synths and electric guitars.

I do still have some Arcane tendencies though. Namely my enjoyment of crystals, magic (and magitech!), space, and Weird Creatures/body horror.
af2592bd-9a37-11ea-8386-ab74cd36fd8c.gif aMmPstC.png 849-gi.png aMmPstC.png af2592bd-9a37-11ea-8386-ab74cd36fd8c.gif
tumblr_inline_o0txwdGUUH1tqyuge_250.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
JMBy38q.pngl8NOdbs.pngYMPbu9R.png
As an Earth flight member... I think I'm more of a Plague stereotype than Earth. I collect a lot of rocks and crystals so I'm earthy in that sense. But I also collect bones and I love horror books and movies.
As an Earth flight member... I think I'm more of a Plague stereotype than Earth. I collect a lot of rocks and crystals so I'm earthy in that sense. But I also collect bones and I love horror books and movies.
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
Honestly I don't think I fit into any clan stereotypes, but I do have a bit of a side interest in forensics so I guess that's plague themed? It's hard to pin point cause my aesthetic vibes switch up so v often, but I'd say I lean more loosely with plague and lightning <- (cause of my love for cyberpunk themes)
Honestly I don't think I fit into any clan stereotypes, but I do have a bit of a side interest in forensics so I guess that's plague themed? It's hard to pin point cause my aesthetic vibes switch up so v often, but I'd say I lean more loosely with plague and lightning <- (cause of my love for cyberpunk themes)