Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight fits you the least?
I would say:
Ice - I am far too emotional to be Ice, even if most of its on the inside and not visible to others.
Shadow - I'm not a trickster and I'm not really competitive when it comes to games.
Wind - I am a homebody, not an explorer. I have been in 2 flights for my entire time.
I would say:
Ice - I am far too emotional to be Ice, even if most of its on the inside and not visible to others.
Shadow - I'm not a trickster and I'm not really competitive when it comes to games.
Wind - I am a homebody, not an explorer. I have been in 2 flights for my entire time.
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
Probably Ice or Plague.

For Plague, I'm kinda a germaphobe. But I love reading lore from Plague lairs; it offers a new perspective to the flight that I would not have really thought about before.

Ice just seems... too cold, in both weather and emotionally. I hate being cold (physically) and I also find it hard to relate to the Icewarden's goals. Out of all the deities he seems the most secretive? But what do I know? Shadow's all about secrets and tricks too. (and this is coming from a Water flighter who has never seen Tidelord active)
Probably Ice or Plague.

For Plague, I'm kinda a germaphobe. But I love reading lore from Plague lairs; it offers a new perspective to the flight that I would not have really thought about before.

Ice just seems... too cold, in both weather and emotionally. I hate being cold (physically) and I also find it hard to relate to the Icewarden's goals. Out of all the deities he seems the most secretive? But what do I know? Shadow's all about secrets and tricks too. (and this is coming from a Water flighter who has never seen Tidelord active)
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
Arcane, too... something.
Arcane, too... something.
443920294&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Passionheart
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Also arcane for me, literally just because of the eye color. I love the space stuff tho
Also arcane for me, literally just because of the eye color. I love the space stuff tho
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Wind, I am in no way calm enough
Wind, I am in no way calm enough
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
Probably Earth? The whole vibe just hits a bit too bland and basic for me I think, and Lightning's energy also really doesn't fit me!
Probably Earth? The whole vibe just hits a bit too bland and basic for me I think, and Lightning's energy also really doesn't fit me!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Ice fits the least, probably ? the whole rigid and unemotional aspect just isn't really our thing . also not really fond of the occasional bleak prison aesthetic
Ice fits the least, probably ? the whole rigid and unemotional aspect just isn't really our thing . also not really fond of the occasional bleak prison aesthetic
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
Fire or plague but MOSTLY PLAGUE

It just really isn't my thing lol I am very much a nature enjoyer
Fire or plague but MOSTLY PLAGUE

It just really isn't my thing lol I am very much a nature enjoyer
J9cpo9x.png183.png
[quote name="voidsnake" date="2024-07-24 18:34:00" ] lightning - very much not a fan of the work focused culture, far too much of that irl and I would prefer to do things that are Fun plague - I like the eyes but not the survival of the fittest themes, dragons should just be Friendship with each other and Cooperate instead of individually fighting for survival and being the strongest and such shadow - also has good eyes, not a fan of the trickster themes though. would absolutely love a more void based theming or something... but not into lying or manipulating for personal gain or pleasure [/quote] same as this person for the same reasons lol + love lightning eyes - not a fan of plague eyes
voidsnake wrote on 2024-07-24 18:34:00:
lightning - very much not a fan of the work focused culture, far too much of that irl and I would prefer to do things that are Fun

plague - I like the eyes but not the survival of the fittest themes, dragons should just be Friendship with each other and Cooperate instead of individually fighting for survival and being the strongest and such

shadow - also has good eyes, not a fan of the trickster themes though. would absolutely love a more void based theming or something... but not into lying or manipulating for personal gain or pleasure
same as this person for the same reasons lol
+ love lightning eyes - not a fan of plague eyes
1cLgG.gif
I'm forever fascinated by people's thoughts on Plague flight. Learning a lot today!

Personality wise, Shadow is the least fitting - despite my undying love for all things purple. I don't particularly care for the trickster aspects, or winning at all costs.

Lore wise, Light is the least fitting for me. The pursuit of truth is an admirable virtue. But without an equal virtue of adapting, old information that was seen as "truth," can and will continue to be spotlighted to the detriment of growth and change. It is all too easy to breed zealotry in the name of truth. There will always be things that we don't understand in our lifetimes. What matters is how we change to accommodate that fact of life.
I'm forever fascinated by people's thoughts on Plague flight. Learning a lot today!

Personality wise, Shadow is the least fitting - despite my undying love for all things purple. I don't particularly care for the trickster aspects, or winning at all costs.

Lore wise, Light is the least fitting for me. The pursuit of truth is an admirable virtue. But without an equal virtue of adapting, old information that was seen as "truth," can and will continue to be spotlighted to the detriment of growth and change. It is all too easy to breed zealotry in the name of truth. There will always be things that we don't understand in our lifetimes. What matters is how we change to accommodate that fact of life.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png