Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity TCC 7/21-27
[b]Your Username:[/b] BlackRayser [b]Artist:[/b] @CountingChocobos [b]Which adopt?[/b] Wildclaw [b]Dragon Image, Scry or Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84428592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/844286/84428592_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes/Colors, Eye Type:[/b] Driftwood Metallic / Dirt Bee / Umber Veined / Earth Common Thank you so much! :D
Your Username: BlackRayser
Artist: @CountingChocobos
Which adopt? Wildclaw
Dragon Image, Scry or Link:
84428592_350.png
Genes/Colors, Eye Type: Driftwood Metallic / Dirt Bee / Umber Veined / Earth Common

Thank you so much! :D
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser Got you on the spreadsheet, you're ready to send in levels to an attendant! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@BlackRayser

Got you on the spreadsheet, you're ready to send in levels to an attendant!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
86787628.png92781547.png95672737.png95672931.png
@StarDay sending 20L5 via pa for my order from CrystalUmbra
@StarDay sending 20L5 via pa for my order from CrystalUmbra
@StarDay Gonna start sending levels for my order with CrystalUmbra! :>
@StarDay Gonna start sending levels for my order with CrystalUmbra! :>
@TacoTequila

Levels for Denryu. All are 5 again.
@TacoTequila

Levels for Denryu. All are 5 again.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@RedsNight Hello! Your order is now finished -- I'll send it once all of the levels have been sent ^^
@RedsNight Hello! Your order is now finished -- I'll send it once all of the levels have been sent ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
@TacoTequila sending levels for CrystalUmbra order, 30/100
@TacoTequila sending levels for CrystalUmbra order, 30/100
@Zefyre
Artist name: CountingChocobos
Order #3, #4, #5
Sending 30 level 7 dragons + 1 level 6 dragons
@Zefyre
Artist name: CountingChocobos
Order #3, #4, #5
Sending 30 level 7 dragons + 1 level 6 dragons
FqaCFbQ.png
z3ouQq5.gif
fr + 11
lCK29fT.png
oPrD7A3.png
@vosmikot all your orders are paid for! it looks a little weird in the sheet cause of the way the dragons are broken up amongst the three of them
@vosmikot all your orders are paid for! it looks a little weird in the sheet cause of the way the dragons are broken up amongst the three of them
UV6XXUj.png
@StarDay sending 44 level 6's, 2 with bonuses, for my order with keydotzip! I think that should close it out but if I did my math wrong please let me know!
@StarDay sending 44 level 6's, 2 with bonuses, for my order with keydotzip! I think that should close it out but if I did my math wrong please let me know!