Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Expansion
Wowser! That’s a lot of additional achievements. Cool!!
Wowser! That’s a lot of additional achievements. Cool!!
hc7MLaK.png
@Ideamutt Staff are right? If they had been hatched under your flight, you'd get the achievement. If they are exclusive to being lenders, may I suggest a purple or black shade pairing to gene up or buy? I know the former is more expensive then the ah searching though.

Edit: WAIT, maybe you hatched them before and this is an actual code error! I think that's also the most likely case!!

I think you hatched them before the update and it hasn't set in. Try a relog!!
@Ideamutt Staff are right? If they had been hatched under your flight, you'd get the achievement. If they are exclusive to being lenders, may I suggest a purple or black shade pairing to gene up or buy? I know the former is more expensive then the ah searching though.

Edit: WAIT, maybe you hatched them before and this is an actual code error! I think that's also the most likely case!!

I think you hatched them before the update and it hasn't set in. Try a relog!!
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2024-07-24 14:52:56" ] Kind of a ridiculous amount of chickens tbh. Would have preferred some other animals. [/quote] So what I'm hearing is ...[i]we need more chickens [/i] [center] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [item=Buff Polish Chicken] [/center]
MurkyDepths wrote on 2024-07-24 14:52:56:
Kind of a ridiculous amount of chickens tbh. Would have preferred some other animals.

So what I'm hearing is ...we need more chickens
Buff Polish Chicken Buff Polish Chicken
Buff Polish Chicken Buff Polish Chicken Buff Polish Chicken
Buff Polish Chicken Buff Polish Chicken
[quote name="Ravenbrained" date="2024-07-24 14:54:40" ] @/Ideamutt Staff are right. If they had been hatched under your flight (Shadow), you'd get the achievement. If they are exclusive to being lenders, may I suggest a purple or black shade pairing to gene up or buy? I know the former is more expensive then the ah searching though. [/quote] What is happening... They're in Earth though? [img]https://i.imgur.com/7cgdl1q.png[/img] (sorry for the screenshot) Edit: Oop, made this before the quoted comment was edited lol keeping in case it's relevant for staff~
Ravenbrained wrote on 2024-07-24 14:54:40:
@/Ideamutt Staff are right. If they had been hatched under your flight (Shadow), you'd get the achievement. If they are exclusive to being lenders, may I suggest a purple or black shade pairing to gene up or buy? I know the former is more expensive then the ah searching though.

What is happening...

They're in Earth though?

7cgdl1q.png

(sorry for the screenshot)

Edit: Oop, made this before the quoted comment was edited lol keeping in case it's relevant for staff~
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I love the goose tooltip! XD
I love the goose tooltip! XD
QhgrQOdz_o.png
____________________________ opcExsG.png
ZwbGqUa.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
_ bYt72YT.png
O62tc6n.png
kHBaXec.png
Z9e8RKu.png
RToaAa6.png
Da1cz0f.png
_ XnaLQeW.png
YrzvPOH.png
QUIpVFE.png
BY33eAv.png
o7CqYdD.png
NeV4KUN.png
@Hippotang I think they may have possibly caught a bug. If the relog doesn't work, I've already suggested a support ticket.
@Hippotang I think they may have possibly caught a bug. If the relog doesn't work, I've already suggested a support ticket.
Yay! New achievements mean... new fun achievement names!
I don't know what I expected for Primary Gene Python, but it was NOT this. Made me snort. In retrospect, I *should* have expected it.
Yay! New achievements mean... new fun achievement names!
I don't know what I expected for Primary Gene Python, but it was NOT this. Made me snort. In retrospect, I *should* have expected it.
______

_It's not so much a clan as the story of Atem's Wanders.
Untitled-Artworktyyy-1.png
WOW you guys are totally right! I 100% forgot that (because I'd already put dragons on my available nest that day) I shipped them off to another user in my Earth Discord to nest real quick!

Completely my own faulty memory there, so sorry for the confusion and false alarm!

@Aequorin thank you for helping me understand! *facepalms*
WOW you guys are totally right! I 100% forgot that (because I'd already put dragons on my available nest that day) I shipped them off to another user in my Earth Discord to nest real quick!

Completely my own faulty memory there, so sorry for the confusion and false alarm!

@Aequorin thank you for helping me understand! *facepalms*
hehehe thank you for this
hehehe thank you for this
TeIPAUy.gifXfoLIXZ.gif8XSywhD.gifItgC0Y3.gif8XSywhD.gifXfoLIXZ.gifTeIPAUy.gif
WjJZ2Rn.pngrUoKR6y.png
@Ideamutt I was correct? Wow. Super sorry you did not recall!
@Ideamutt I was correct? Wow. Super sorry you did not recall!