Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] NOTICE
Invisible ink sure is tempting but highly impractical. I would crack out my fountain pen and go with the Amber Gold of Burma from Jacques Herbin.
Invisible ink sure is tempting but highly impractical. I would crack out my fountain pen and go with the Amber Gold of Burma from Jacques Herbin.
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] Realistically, probably a nice dark blue color.
Quote:
If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?

Realistically, probably a nice dark blue color.
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
[quote=Weekly Discussion]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] Bright red, so I can pretend to be a teacher and write on everyone else's notes >:] I usually write my notes with pencils anyway, so practicality isn't a big deal for me. :P
Weekly Discussion wrote:
If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?
Bright red, so I can pretend to be a teacher and write on everyone else's notes >:]

I usually write my notes with pencils anyway, so practicality isn't a big deal for me. :P
FqaCFbQ.png
z3ouQq5.gif
fr + 11
lCK29fT.png
oPrD7A3.png
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] Probably a nice plum color!
Quote:

Probably a nice plum color!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] ooo this is tough.... i think i would realistically go with black, since i'm an artist / crafter who uses ink pens quite a bit. but if i had to pick something other than that, i'd probably go with a dark, forest-y green ^_^
Quote:

ooo this is tough.... i think i would realistically go with black, since i'm an artist / crafter who uses ink pens quite a bit. but if i had to pick something other than that, i'd probably go with a dark, forest-y green ^_^
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] Black for practicality reasons! But that being said, most of my pens [i]are[/i] black so I guess I'm on that route already lol
Quote:

Black for practicality reasons! But that being said, most of my pens are black so I guess I'm on that route already lol
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] probably a dark or bright red !
Quote:
probably a dark or bright red !
o1jrXWY.png
qotw: dark blue :>
qotw: dark blue :>
DRAGONS !
@Sylvandyr

I see Kururin already messaged you, but yes I wanted to confirm I talked to Bones and they plan on using the same thread. They'll be making it live later today :)
@Sylvandyr

I see Kururin already messaged you, but yes I wanted to confirm I talked to Bones and they plan on using the same thread. They'll be making it live later today :)
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[quote]If you had to only write with 1 colour of ink for the rest of your life, what colour would you pick?[/quote] i'm picking red! i feel like it would stand out decently on any kind of background. if i chose black ink, writing on a black paper would be totally useless. red still wouldn't be great, but it's better, and it's also fairly common to be able to buy
Quote:

i'm picking red! i feel like it would stand out decently on any kind of background. if i chose black ink, writing on a black paper would be totally useless. red still wouldn't be great, but it's better, and it's also fairly common to be able to buy
eyayah | art shop | LF art