Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Boneyard
Do we have a collective name for the new lizardpeople beastclan?
Do we have a collective name for the new lizardpeople beastclan?
A New Boneyard Venue on my Birthday?! Let's Gooooo!!! Also I would d1e for the Isopuppy and Isopuppy plushies omg
A New Boneyard Venue on my Birthday?! Let's Gooooo!!! Also I would d1e for the Isopuppy and Isopuppy plushies omg
- Vaporeon Valley (VValley)
Instagram | Amino | DeviantArt | AO3 | YouTube | ToyHouse
I was just thinking yesterday I needed to go in the coliseum for more food; I believe this is one of my favorite venues creature-wise thus far. Excited to go get new familiars and scenes.

also, the spinal sorcerer reminds me of the skesis' but less horrific (in my eyes lmao).

I was just thinking yesterday I needed to go in the coliseum for more food; I believe this is one of my favorite venues creature-wise thus far. Excited to go get new familiars and scenes.

also, the spinal sorcerer reminds me of the skesis' but less horrific (in my eyes lmao).

Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

l i n k s. v art shop » accents » wishlist
These familiars are amazing...See what we've been missing out on without a Plague-themed venue!!!!!!!!!!
These familiars are amazing...See what we've been missing out on without a Plague-themed venue!!!!!!!!!!
AN ISOPUPPY. AN ISOPUPPY?!?!? Do you know how dang adorable this is????? I need them in real life aaahhhhhhhhhh
AN ISOPUPPY. AN ISOPUPPY?!?!? Do you know how dang adorable this is????? I need them in real life aaahhhhhhhhhh
eP65k0J.png
me if i was evil shadow skull [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
me if i was evil shadow skull
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
the isopuppies are great also, this tooltip made me laugh. Love it :) [item=Hissing Goose]
the isopuppies are great

also, this tooltip made me laugh. Love it :)
Hissing Goose
oQkRxoy.gif rPaLIxa.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
Igg8mPI.gif
"It is a beautiful day in Sornieth and you are a horrible, hissing goose!" [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [emoji=guardian star size=1] [emoji=guardian love size=1] What a fantastic new venue and familiars! Happy pleg germs (happy everyone!)
"It is a beautiful day in Sornieth and you are a horrible, hissing goose!"

What a fantastic new venue and familiars! Happy pleg germs (happy everyone!)
~Dreaming Skies Hatchery~ Lots of new hatchies/dragons for sale!
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to