Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how much of each thing did you brew?
Let's see here...

4 Ravagers, 3 vistas, 1 extra scene, and 8 anchors.

I brewed 2 fathom scrolls but those I didn't focus on since we'll have Trading Post and Coli to get em.
Let's see here...

4 Ravagers, 3 vistas, 1 extra scene, and 8 anchors.

I brewed 2 fathom scrolls but those I didn't focus on since we'll have Trading Post and Coli to get em.
z15LIoE.png HX0RiC0.png 6onHiO3.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
Batflap.gifThe_Nomad_icon_%28circled%29.png
scrolls: 5
scenes: 12
apparel: 7
familiars: 7
vistas: 0

i don't really care for the vista and i'm bad at selling them... pretty good on everything else though considering that i was actively in the process of moving for most of the past week. did 5 scrolls until realizing that value will drop as more of them enter circulation, and that scenes/apparel are probably worth more in the long run since people with a devoted aesthetic will probably want multiple
scrolls: 5
scenes: 12
apparel: 7
familiars: 7
vistas: 0

i don't really care for the vista and i'm bad at selling them... pretty good on everything else though considering that i was actively in the process of moving for most of the past week. did 5 scrolls until realizing that value will drop as more of them enter circulation, and that scenes/apparel are probably worth more in the long run since people with a devoted aesthetic will probably want multiple
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Scrolls: 7 (used 2, still have 5)
Scenes: 10? I think?
Apparel: 4?
Vistas: 0
Familiars: 0

You don't need more than one vista or familiar per account. I do, however, need a bunch of scenes and a good amount of apparel, since we're a Water clan with a very Water aesthetic. I also wanted a bunch of scrolls so I could freely decide who to use them on for a while~
Scrolls: 7 (used 2, still have 5)
Scenes: 10? I think?
Apparel: 4?
Vistas: 0
Familiars: 0

You don't need more than one vista or familiar per account. I do, however, need a bunch of scenes and a good amount of apparel, since we're a Water clan with a very Water aesthetic. I also wanted a bunch of scrolls so I could freely decide who to use them on for a while~
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
...none...
...none...
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
Only one scroll and one anchor. Not very heavy on selling, but it did jumpstart my levels! Was level five, but now level eight (I can start brewing genes, even if it is scales, but it still gives me a lot exp)
Only one scroll and one anchor. Not very heavy on selling, but it did jumpstart my levels! Was level five, but now level eight (I can start brewing genes, even if it is scales, but it still gives me a lot exp)
Silvally are awesome.
- No. 1 Silvally Fan (AKA Me)

Scrolls: 5 total (I used 1 on a dragon already)
Scenes: 5
Apparel: 10 total (I have a dragon wearing 1)
Vistas: 4
Familiars: 10 total (attached 1 to a dragon for bonding)

Not too many but enough for me.

Scrolls: 5 total (I used 1 on a dragon already)
Scenes: 5
Apparel: 10 total (I have a dragon wearing 1)
Vistas: 4
Familiars: 10 total (attached 1 to a dragon for bonding)

Not too many but enough for me.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
1 scene and 1 anchor lol. I only made them so both my fathoms could match, and if I want more I can just buy them later [emoji=fathom laughing size=1]
1 scene and 1 anchor lol. I only made them so both my fathoms could match, and if I want more I can just buy them later
scrolls: 17
vistas: 4
Scenes: 3
Familiar: 4
apparel: 10

I wanted more scenes but my gathering rng wasn't very good lol
scrolls: 17
vistas: 4
Scenes: 3
Familiar: 4
apparel: 10

I wanted more scenes but my gathering rng wasn't very good lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Scrolls: 5
Vistas: 1
Scenes: 2
Familiar: 5
Apparel: 5

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten about Scenes and Vistas and since they were on the 2nd page, I didn't even get a visual reminder when I was brewing. Then when I realized it and tried to brew more, the event ended early. Then I had to work rather than check on FR every 5 minutes so I missed the makeup window.

Of course, now I have a bunch of Goo, Ooze, Sludge, Muck, Slime and Glass Beakers to make since I depleted my stash.
Scrolls: 5
Vistas: 1
Scenes: 2
Familiar: 5
Apparel: 5

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten about Scenes and Vistas and since they were on the 2nd page, I didn't even get a visual reminder when I was brewing. Then when I realized it and tried to brew more, the event ended early. Then I had to work rather than check on FR every 5 minutes so I missed the makeup window.

Of course, now I have a bunch of Goo, Ooze, Sludge, Muck, Slime and Glass Beakers to make since I depleted my stash.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Made 2 copies of the scene, 1 copy of the anchor, and 1 scroll.

To be fair, I didn't have all of the materials.
Made 2 copies of the scene, 1 copy of the anchor, and 1 scroll.

To be fair, I didn't have all of the materials.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too