Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What element should the next modern be?
Would love to see a Fire modern next. :D
Would love to see a Fire modern next. :D
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
fire lmao
fire lmao
96012503.png < Don't you just want to buy them (click)stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
I think a new ice modern would be cool since tundras and gaolers are visually similar. It would be nice to see something different.
I think a new ice modern would be cool since tundras and gaolers are visually similar. It would be nice to see something different.
g2TOb2t.pngfvfrO0T.png tyEuRXe.png
2rWR3yh.png
ZwbGqUa.png
CbnK2Ej.png

>>Many G1s for Sale
My guess is Fire, Nature, or Shadow. Fire & Nature since their only moderns are gem breeds (and Wildclaws cycle, oof), and Shadow's modern is time-limited.

@gn0me Bogsneaks are a Flightless breed (unless you count alchemy as a flight LOL), but I don't think Arcane will get a modern for a while
My guess is Fire, Nature, or Shadow. Fire & Nature since their only moderns are gem breeds (and Wildclaws cycle, oof), and Shadow's modern is time-limited.

@gn0me Bogsneaks are a Flightless breed (unless you count alchemy as a flight LOL), but I don't think Arcane will get a modern for a while
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Fire please! [emoji=torch size=1]
Fire please!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Arcane, obviously and not because I'm from that flight, of course not. Lol
Arcane, obviously and not because I'm from that flight, of course not. Lol
SIG-02.png
Fire or nature, as was stated above, that both only have modern gem breeds.
Obvious I would prefer nature, as I am biased. But I would also be happywith fire, for I don't like their modern and ancient breed much :(
Fire or nature, as was stated above, that both only have modern gem breeds.
Obvious I would prefer nature, as I am biased. But I would also be happywith fire, for I don't like their modern and ancient breed much :(
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
well, I'd be happy for any in however long it takes for another!

but for my current flight argument (lol):
ice has tundras one of the basics
gaolers were the first ancient!

ASSUMING we get the light ancient and wind ancient before another modern, ice will then have been waiting the longest for a new one~~~

... unless I am wrong/confused! (and also I love fluffy dragons so while I know people saying something NOT fluffy cuz both ours are fluffy, I would also not mind another fluffy--)
well, I'd be happy for any in however long it takes for another!

but for my current flight argument (lol):
ice has tundras one of the basics
gaolers were the first ancient!

ASSUMING we get the light ancient and wind ancient before another modern, ice will then have been waiting the longest for a new one~~~

... unless I am wrong/confused! (and also I love fluffy dragons so while I know people saying something NOT fluffy cuz both ours are fluffy, I would also not mind another fluffy--)
I hope for Fire/Nature, because both breeds have gem breeds that cost 2kg, but I hope for Nature more, because it is my second favorite element, and Wildclaws are only available during gem item cycle weeks, so it makes sense for Nature to have the next modern breed.
I hope for Fire/Nature, because both breeds have gem breeds that cost 2kg, but I hope for Nature more, because it is my second favorite element, and Wildclaws are only available during gem item cycle weeks, so it makes sense for Nature to have the next modern breed.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
IrmwTXC.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2024-06-15 13:24:32" ] Nature or Fire, so they have a modern breed that isn't for gems lmao [/quote]
LordJeanliness wrote on 2024-06-15 13:24:32:
Nature or Fire, so they have a modern breed that isn't for gems lmao