Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What element should the next modern be?
I'm thinking about how it will likely be a *minimum* of three years until the next modern. And for all of the seven remaining flights to acquire their second modern would thus be a minimum of TWENTY-ONE years from now.

x.x
I'm thinking about how it will likely be a *minimum* of three years until the next modern. And for all of the seven remaining flights to acquire their second modern would thus be a minimum of TWENTY-ONE years from now.

x.x
mQRzMYO.png testing 1 2 3
Is this a signature?
Do I finally have a signature?
:0
nature because our only modern is rarely available AND costs 2kg lmao
nature because our only modern is rarely available AND costs 2kg lmao
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I would guess shadow because their only modern is limited and their ancient is gem breed. But I could also see fire getting the next one too.
I would guess shadow because their only modern is limited and their ancient is gem breed. But I could also see fire getting the next one too.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
fffffffffffffire because i'm fire.........................................

but light has two because of imps and the other moderns with 2 are the first four, leaving fire so that does make a lot of sense to me + our current modern is a gem breed so
fffffffffffffire because i'm fire.........................................

but light has two because of imps and the other moderns with 2 are the first four, leaving fire so that does make a lot of sense to me + our current modern is a gem breed so
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png