Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48
@0hzarks Thanks! Sending you another batch of 18 for your lair. :)
@0hzarks Thanks! Sending you another batch of 18 for your lair. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Confirming and accepting =]
@Sylvandyr

Confirming and accepting =]
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
@Leafalie Hi, I am sending 10 dragons for boarding in your Den. Thank you!
@Leafalie Hi, I am sending 10 dragons for boarding in your Den. Thank you!
@Teg741 sending over 9 dennables!
@Teg741 sending over 9 dennables!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@uruhead Hello! I'm sending 18 dragons to board in your Lair. I'll send food in a PM. Thank you. :)
@uruhead Hello! I'm sending 18 dragons to board in your Lair. I'll send food in a PM. Thank you. :)
@Kodak Hi, I'm sending you 11 dragons to board in your Lair. I'll send food in a PM. Thank you! :)
@Kodak Hi, I'm sending you 11 dragons to board in your Lair. I'll send food in a PM. Thank you! :)
@SpectralRook 26 dennable heading your way to top off your boarding. Thank you so much!

@Bearinator I have 12 dennable fodder to send your way, Thank you!
@SpectralRook 26 dennable heading your way to top off your boarding. Thank you so much!

@Bearinator I have 12 dennable fodder to send your way, Thank you!
Can't edit sheet but have 3 spaces open (will buy spots as needed, can buy 2 n open 1 if any one still needs boarding, it's late so sorry if I end up falling asleep!! If I don't reply/accept PA or CR within 20 min send elsewhere don't wanna waste other player spots!)
Can't edit sheet but have 3 spaces open (will buy spots as needed, can buy 2 n open 1 if any one still needs boarding, it's late so sorry if I end up falling asleep!! If I don't reply/accept PA or CR within 20 min send elsewhere don't wanna waste other player spots!)
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png XdA0BPq.png5M9CHlS.gif
@forcedcoma Hello, I'm sending you 12 dragons for boarding in your lair, thank you. :) I'm sending food in a PM.

@IndigoStarshine Hi, thanks for offering spaces, I can help add you to the sheet. :) Just checking, do you mean to offer Lair spaces or Den spaces? Thank you. ^^ [EDIT]: Oh darn, the deadline for signups are ending soon. If you don't see this by rollover today, you could offer your spaces for Hatchling boarding instead. :)
@forcedcoma Hello, I'm sending you 12 dragons for boarding in your lair, thank you. :) I'm sending food in a PM.

@IndigoStarshine Hi, thanks for offering spaces, I can help add you to the sheet. :) Just checking, do you mean to offer Lair spaces or Den spaces? Thank you. ^^ [EDIT]: Oh darn, the deadline for signups are ending soon. If you don't see this by rollover today, you could offer your spaces for Hatchling boarding instead. :)
@SCOPOPHOBIC Sending you 29 dragons for den!
@SCOPOPHOBIC Sending you 29 dragons for den!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48