Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Yup, only water flight can see it I think.
I can see that Tidelord is giving us a warning? But it seems that other flight can't read it. Oof...
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known...

If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug)

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) …
Yup, only water flight can see it I think.
I can see that Tidelord is giving us a warning? But it seems that other flight can't read it. Oof...
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) …
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
k1dKQyg.png
7QPP3Mi.png
OP663nl.png
7ewyNmz.png
TdTJOrw.png
1mHo60x.png
BMbHYAh.png
75OS6st.png
3M48cU6.png
8GgdVkW.png
UhnDhXp.png
zfV3rxA.png
Yup, I'm water and can see it by clicking on the bubble.

"A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) … "
Yup, I'm water and can see it by clicking on the bubble.

"A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) … "
Bros got terrible indigestion poor guy
Bros got terrible indigestion poor guy
Me, in Water Flight, clicking on this thread and wondering why people are talking about codes: [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] I guess there are some perks to being Tidelord's Librarian ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SEDV3Xr.png[/img]
Me, in Water Flight, clicking on this thread and wondering why people are talking about codes:

I guess there are some perks to being Tidelord's Librarian ;)

SEDV3Xr.png
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Oh, a big-bang is coming (i.e. maintenance with no set ending time)! Perhaps we're going on a Quest (or the Quests) for the Pillar Cores :D Yay, that would be awesome - a long-term, realm-wide event!
Oh, a big-bang is coming (i.e. maintenance with no set ending time)! Perhaps we're going on a Quest (or the Quests) for the Pillar Cores :D Yay, that would be awesome - a long-term, realm-wide event!
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Made this meme after rollover when I was looking at this Topic. Guess I need to put my focus into high gear lol. I am so glad that I started playing this game and I am pumped to see where this plot goes!!! I want to help Tidelord as much as I can!!! :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/RWAzqUJ.jpeg[/img] [s]sorry if this is out of topic I've never posted in the Forums before and I am just excited to be here[/s]
Made this meme after rollover when I was looking at this Topic. Guess I need to put my focus into high gear lol. I am so glad that I started playing this game and I am pumped to see where this plot goes!!! I want to help Tidelord as much as I can!!! :3

RWAzqUJ.jpeg

sorry if this is out of topic I've never posted in the Forums before and I am just excited to be here
[quote name="CatWolfDragon" date="2024-06-14 01:12:39" ] Made this meme after rollover when I was looking at this Topic. Guess I need to put my focus into high gear lol. I am so glad that I started playing this game and I am pumped to see where this plot goes!!! I want to help Tidelord as much as I can!!! :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/RWAzqUJ.jpeg[/img] [s]sorry if this is out of topic I've never posted in the Forums before and I am just excited to be here[/s] [/quote] me fr
CatWolfDragon wrote on 2024-06-14 01:12:39:
Made this meme after rollover when I was looking at this Topic. Guess I need to put my focus into high gear lol. I am so glad that I started playing this game and I am pumped to see where this plot goes!!! I want to help Tidelord as much as I can!!! :3

RWAzqUJ.jpeg

sorry if this is out of topic I've never posted in the Forums before and I am just excited to be here

me fr
[quote name="CatWolfDragon" date="2024-06-14 01:12:39" ] Made this meme after rollover when I was looking at this Topic. Guess I need to put my focus into high gear lol. I am so glad that I started playing this game and I am pumped to see where this plot goes!!! I want to help Tidelord as much as I can!!! :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/RWAzqUJ.jpeg[/img] [s]sorry if this is out of topic I've never posted in the Forums before and I am just excited to be here[/s] [/quote] [indent][font=Georgia]lmao this incredibly accurate @CatWolfDragon (the shade getting beaten up, amazing :dd and the lore [i]is[/i] on fire atm) you couldn't have joined at a better time! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] enjoy the chaos!! and welcome to the Forums we love memes here ;'D
CatWolfDragon wrote on 2024-06-14 01:12:39:

RWAzqUJ.jpeg

lmao this incredibly accurate @CatWolfDragon (the shade getting beaten up, amazing :dd and the lore is on fire atm)

you couldn't have joined at a better time!
enjoy the chaos!! and welcome to the Forums we love memes here ;'D
 “First Thoughts are the everyday thoughts. Everyone has those. Second Thoughts are the thoughts
you think about the way you think. People who enjoy thinking have those. Third Thoughts are
thoughts that watch the world and think all by themselves. They’re rare, and often troublesome.
Listening to them is part of witchcraft.”         - Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
8Vt8V9c.png · G1 sales
· wishlist
· boop
I love how everyone loses their minds and forgets to read mod/admin posts.
Looking forward to the translation!
I love how everyone loses their minds and forgets to read mod/admin posts.
Looking forward to the translation!
aJTY8eT.png
[quote name="Kalia" date="2024-06-14 00:49:00" ] Oh, a big-bang is coming (i.e. maintenance with no set ending time)! Perhaps we're going on a Quest (or the Quests) for the Pillar Cores :D Yay, that would be awesome - a long-term, realm-wide event! [/quote] As someone who missed the last few new breed releases, were they also maintenances with no set ending time? Or did they have a set downtime period? In which case maybe it's not just Fathoms arriving...
Kalia wrote on 2024-06-14 00:49:00:

As someone who missed the last few new breed releases, were they also maintenances with no set ending time? Or did they have a set downtime period? In which case maybe it's not just Fathoms arriving...
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48