Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fathom Waiting Room
I'll join you guys in the waiting room.
I'll join you guys in the waiting room.
dlJsEIj.png
@Asclepihex

Sorry for the ping but I have to agree with you. Cliffhangers like that are fine if it'll be resolved soon, a cliffhanger that could be settled years from now just doesn't feel right, or like there's something missing from it.
@Asclepihex

Sorry for the ping but I have to agree with you. Cliffhangers like that are fine if it'll be resolved soon, a cliffhanger that could be settled years from now just doesn't feel right, or like there's something missing from it.
im also less interested in the tidelord lore and more excited for fathoms... i can't wait, my anniversary hatch is ready to be breed changed >:)
im also less interested in the tidelord lore and more excited for fathoms... i can't wait, my anniversary hatch is ready to be breed changed >:)
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Definitely hoping for Fathoms sooner rather than later... I really want to scry all my dragons! I'm not super into lore (I enjoy it but mostly passively) so I'm just gonna sit here vibrating...
Definitely hoping for Fathoms sooner rather than later... I really want to scry all my dragons! I'm not super into lore (I enjoy it but mostly passively) so I'm just gonna sit here vibrating...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I've been in the waiting room since the start of the event
I've been in the waiting room since the start of the event
LEpJMnn.pnghh5n4WA.png
ll0CfnD.pngJvUa9ma.png
opMOYhY.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2024-06-13 11:29:56" ] [quote name="EthnologicKnyaz" date="2024-06-13 11:24:19" ] [quote name="PepperClove" date="2024-06-13 11:22:54" ] Give me my f I s h [/quote] The players crave [b]f i s c h[/b]. In need. [/quote] AHKTUALLY. They're probably aquatic mammals... but.. also dragons. I am confused. [/quote] hate to break it to you, but they have gills and thus my (our?) dolphin dreams are dashed I am so excited over all of this, though. The message from Tidelord. The new breed. The fact that this all points to Adventure Mode coming sometime in the not-too-far future. This is crazy. This is amazing. I think I'm going through adrenaline shock from excitement. EDIT: LOOK WHAT THE SQUIRREL SAID [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-13 13:11:10" ] [...]Plus there's the fact the Unfathomable Odyssey has yet to finish! [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3344495#post_56980070][color=slategray]link[/color][/url]
SCB wrote on 2024-06-13 11:29:56:
EthnologicKnyaz wrote on 2024-06-13 11:24:19:
PepperClove wrote on 2024-06-13 11:22:54:
Give me my f I s h
The players crave f i s c h. In need.
AHKTUALLY. They're probably aquatic mammals... but.. also dragons. I am confused.

hate to break it to you, but they have gills and thus my (our?) dolphin dreams are dashed

I am so excited over all of this, though. The message from Tidelord. The new breed. The fact that this all points to Adventure Mode coming sometime in the not-too-far future. This is crazy. This is amazing. I think I'm going through adrenaline shock from excitement.

EDIT: LOOK WHAT THE SQUIRREL SAID
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-13 13:11:10:
[...]Plus there's the fact the Unfathomable Odyssey has yet to finish!
link
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
bB8y1Pl.png xxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I'm waiting for the Fathoms. I hope we get breed change scrolls. I have some breed changes in mind for my dragons.
I'm waiting for the Fathoms. I hope we get breed change scrolls. I have some breed changes in mind for my dragons.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
my birthday's tomorrow and a new modern dragon, a water breed at that, would be the best bday gift ever :tearsofjoy: [emoji=guardian star size=1]
my birthday's tomorrow and a new modern dragon, a water breed at that, would be the best bday gift ever :tearsofjoy:
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
i'm torn between wanting breed scrolls or eggs/adult fathoms, but i mostly just want them to come out already [emoji=coatl love size=1]
i'm torn between wanting breed scrolls or eggs/adult fathoms, but i mostly just want them to come out already
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
So a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was a dragon off to save someone across the ocean but I was the only one who could because I could fly AND swim and my wings were the EXACT same shape and I could either breathe air or water and TLDR: I think I dreamt up Fathoms before the Anniversary???
So a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was a dragon off to save someone across the ocean but I was the only one who could because I could fly AND swim and my wings were the EXACT same shape and I could either breathe air or water and TLDR: I think I dreamt up Fathoms before the Anniversary???
HzGpUHb.png