Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 10k Gems 1:350 (Offline) [b] 1:330
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You are wonderful, Teddy!
You are wonderful, Teddy!
@Teddy

I'd like to buy 600 gems, please.
@Teddy

I'd like to buy 600 gems, please.
@Nexus That'll be 210000 please! :D

@Diananotacat *deep blushes* Th- Thank you!! *rolls away super shy*
@Nexus That'll be 210000 please! :D

@Diananotacat *deep blushes* Th- Thank you!! *rolls away super shy*
Pairs
XHxgasI.gif
@Teddy

I've sent you the treasure.
@Teddy

I've sent you the treasure.
@Nexus Sorry about the delay! Thanks for the trade!
@Nexus Sorry about the delay! Thanks for the trade!
Pairs
XHxgasI.gif
bump!
bump!
Pairs
XHxgasI.gif
@Teddy

Could I get 550 gems for 192500 treasure please? (I believe that that's the correct price. Also, your little Teddy drawing on your front post is adorable!)
@Teddy

Could I get 550 gems for 192500 treasure please? (I believe that that's the correct price. Also, your little Teddy drawing on your front post is adorable!)
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@ren86 Absolutely! Sorry for the delay, I got sidetracked. (Woops! Since it's been a while I understand if you changed your mind or found someone else to buy from!)
And thanks! xD I drew it myself. Bears are awesome.
@ren86 Absolutely! Sorry for the delay, I got sidetracked. (Woops! Since it's been a while I understand if you changed your mind or found someone else to buy from!)
And thanks! xD I drew it myself. Bears are awesome.
Pairs
XHxgasI.gif
@Teddy

It's alright, we all get side-tracked (I just did whoops) - payment sent! Thank you!
@Teddy

It's alright, we all get side-tracked (I just did whoops) - payment sent! Thank you!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Teddy I'd love 400 gems when you come back online, if you're still selling it. I think you may have missed my earlier message, though it could be because you were offline at the time.
@Teddy I'd love 400 gems when you come back online, if you're still selling it. I think you may have missed my earlier message, though it could be because you were offline at the time.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18