Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can anyone translate?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm in Water rn and saw runes at first, then at some point it all changed briefly to "???" and then to the text!

Did the Tidelord get kidnapped? Did he delve too greedily and too deep?? What happened man D:
I'm in Water rn and saw runes at first, then at some point it all changed briefly to "???" and then to the text!

Did the Tidelord get kidnapped? Did he delve too greedily and too deep?? What happened man D:
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
I'm Water, I can see it; it's invisible text but the message still works
I'm Water, I can see it; it's invisible text but the message still works
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
The real translation effort must be put into the bubbles surrounding the fathoms ! idk if those are translatable or a rune text we have seen before on site or not, I don't keep the lore/images fresh in my brain
The real translation effort must be put into the bubbles surrounding the fathoms ! idk if those are translatable or a rune text we have seen before on site or not, I don't keep the lore/images fresh in my brain
this chaos is kind of stressful but also fun! i can only see runes as a plague member on a safari browser if this is helpful
this chaos is kind of stressful but also fun! i can only see runes as a plague member on a safari browser if this is helpful
IMG-5644.png
It doesn’t seem like too much of a hard thing to code a reveal based on flight and time (since some people not in water saw the message and now it’s sounding more like just water) - just a few if conditions to check time after release (if that’s a thing, disclaimer disclaimer etc), and then a similar “if (flight=water)… else” to reveal text.

Deffo in the boat that browser issues are happening regardless, but not outlandish for both.
It doesn’t seem like too much of a hard thing to code a reveal based on flight and time (since some people not in water saw the message and now it’s sounding more like just water) - just a few if conditions to check time after release (if that’s a thing, disclaimer disclaimer etc), and then a similar “if (flight=water)… else” to reveal text.

Deffo in the boat that browser issues are happening regardless, but not outlandish for both.
5173.png ___________________________________
finch SIblLnn.png they/them SIblLnn.png FRT +0

the woodpile
projects SIblLnn.png breeding tracking
Update, I just looked again in Ecosia (chrome-based) and I can see the runes now! I think it was the color change messing up because these are a solid blue lol
Update, I just looked again in Ecosia (chrome-based) and I can see the runes now! I think it was the color change messing up because these are a solid blue lol
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I SEE THE RUNES NOW [img]https://i.ibb.co/s1t16KX/image.png[/img] it just looks like really bad jpeg crust but it genuinely just looks like this
I SEE THE RUNES NOW
image.png
it just looks like really bad jpeg crust but it genuinely just looks like this
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
hold on, the runes have changed from multicoloured to just blue now
hold on, the runes have changed from multicoloured to just blue now
IMG-5644.png
[quote name="Khuzdul" date="2024-06-13 10:52:10" ] [center]just in case, don't do anything drastic guys [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-13 10:46:13" ] [quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2024-06-13 10:42:23" ] I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message. [/quote] Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another! [/quote] [/quote] Yeah tbf crowdsourcing the translation is part of the fun; I don’t think it would be a thing that only water gets beyond like. Being the ones to say the translation (and that’s happened, so no need for more people to try just for words)?
Quote:
just in case, don't do anything drastic guys
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-13 10:46:13:
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2024-06-13 10:42:23:
I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message.

Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another!

Yeah tbf crowdsourcing the translation is part of the fun; I don’t think it would be a thing that only water gets beyond like. Being the ones to say the translation (and that’s happened, so no need for more people to try just for words)?
5173.png ___________________________________
finch SIblLnn.png they/them SIblLnn.png FRT +0

the woodpile
projects SIblLnn.png breeding tracking
Current guess about what's going on:

-Tidelord apparently got attacked by the Shade which wasn't as inactive as every assumed it was
-He's wanting us to find the pillar cores it appears
-Since the pillar is what kept the Shade out back in the day
-THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOR/long term nuclear warning vibes right now
-And the cores are "cast far in the unlikeliest of places"
Current guess about what's going on:

-Tidelord apparently got attacked by the Shade which wasn't as inactive as every assumed it was
-He's wanting us to find the pillar cores it appears
-Since the pillar is what kept the Shade out back in the day
-THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOR/long term nuclear warning vibes right now
-And the cores are "cast far in the unlikeliest of places"
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14