Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did it just switch?
I was doing my dailies. Switched from gathering to the Trading Post and I swear, right around doing Pinkerton's, it switched from Green to Yellow.
Which is sad. I could have submitted the last item.
I was doing my dailies. Switched from gathering to the Trading Post and I swear, right around doing Pinkerton's, it switched from Green to Yellow.
Which is sad. I could have submitted the last item.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
I feel you; I got super close and hopped out to quickly bond with some familiars and I tapped on the green icon only to be met with the orange, haha. Such is life, congrats to whoever got it!! :) I can’t wait to find out what this means!
I feel you; I got super close and hopped out to quickly bond with some familiars and I tapped on the green icon only to be met with the orange, haha. Such is life, congrats to whoever got it!! :) I can’t wait to find out what this means!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@guyfromloathing and @eveningemeral, you can still turn in items for the reward.
@guyfromloathing and @eveningemeral, you can still turn in items for the reward.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
I know I can, I already did. I've turned in for all stages. They blow by fast, it feels a bit unbalanced. Surely the stages should last longer, right?
Anyhow, what do with my remaining things? Keep as trinkets?
I know I can, I already did. I've turned in for all stages. They blow by fast, it feels a bit unbalanced. Surely the stages should last longer, right?
Anyhow, what do with my remaining things? Keep as trinkets?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
@BirdeeBee Yep, all my items have already been turned in and the reward has been claimed, but I appreciate the thought.

@GuyFromLoathing Keeping them as trinkets is what I’ll be doing! ^^ And it didn’t feel too unbalanced to me (it ran at about the same pace as Dustcarve Dig, albeit one cycle shorter so a few less days!) but I see where you’re coming from! I think a big part of its pacing is just the player base excited for the next part, haha
@BirdeeBee Yep, all my items have already been turned in and the reward has been claimed, but I appreciate the thought.

@GuyFromLoathing Keeping them as trinkets is what I’ll be doing! ^^ And it didn’t feel too unbalanced to me (it ran at about the same pace as Dustcarve Dig, albeit one cycle shorter so a few less days!) but I see where you’re coming from! I think a big part of its pacing is just the player base excited for the next part, haha
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio