Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | D.Dig turn-in items clamed Baldwin-able
According to the Game Database, the four turn-in items from Dustcarve Dig can be transmuted into alchemy materials.

This isn't true; the items don't appear in the selection window for Baldwin's. I think that's intentional, but it means the GD is reporting incorrectly.

Right now, the GD correctly says the UO items can't be used for any of the regular site uses.

But if they gain the same characteristics as the DD items after the current event, they too will presumably report mistakenly as being transmutable.
According to the Game Database, the four turn-in items from Dustcarve Dig can be transmuted into alchemy materials.

This isn't true; the items don't appear in the selection window for Baldwin's. I think that's intentional, but it means the GD is reporting incorrectly.

Right now, the GD correctly says the UO items can't be used for any of the regular site uses.

But if they gain the same characteristics as the DD items after the current event, they too will presumably report mistakenly as being transmutable.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Thank you for the report @LuminAgricola

Looks like the Game Database isn't checking if an item is account locked. We will begin working on a fix.
Thank you for the report @LuminAgricola

Looks like the Game Database isn't checking if an item is account locked. We will begin working on a fix.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks again @LuminAgricola

A temporary fix is now in place for Dustcarve Dig items. A more permanent fix for all account locked items is in the works.
Thanks again @LuminAgricola

A temporary fix is now in place for Dustcarve Dig items. A more permanent fix for all account locked items is in the works.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

A more permanent fix is now live. The Game Database will no longer falsly report that account locked items can be used in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. Thanks again!
A more permanent fix is now live. The Game Database will no longer falsly report that account locked items can be used in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. Thanks again!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base