Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!
A huge thank you to the team who always do an amazing work with everything <3
Happy Anniversary Flight Rising!
A huge thank you to the team who always do an amazing work with everything <3
86460848p.png
⌈ Home of the Dinosaurs ⌉

Apparently I picked a topical flight when I joined a week ago. Is there any lore out there about the Fathom dragons/Merrigan's crew?
Exciting!

Apparently I picked a topical flight when I joined a week ago. Is there any lore out there about the Fathom dragons/Merrigan's crew?
uDNAbBS.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gifUpyNLSd.png
Dustcarve dig 2: electric boogaloo let's go!
For reals, so excited for this! Didn't even know fathoms were a thing due to not reading site lore, but they look neat! I really liked dustcarve dig, too!

I hope this his how we get all new moderns from now on! Of course staff should take as long as they need i just love events like this that bring the entire community together for a common goal ^^
Dustcarve dig 2: electric boogaloo let's go!
For reals, so excited for this! Didn't even know fathoms were a thing due to not reading site lore, but they look neat! I really liked dustcarve dig, too!

I hope this his how we get all new moderns from now on! Of course staff should take as long as they need i just love events like this that bring the entire community together for a common goal ^^
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
YEAHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
YEAHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Happy 11th anniversary, FR! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86696567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866966/86696567_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy 11th anniversary, FR!

86696567_350.png

How many things thay need to be full ?
How many things thay need to be full ?
an NPC with multiple pronouns!!!!!!!!!!! heck yeah, happy pride month!!
an NPC with multiple pronouns!!!!!!!!!!! heck yeah, happy pride month!!
Ooh yay this is my first actual event! Excited for fathom dragons
Ooh yay this is my first actual event! Excited for fathom dragons
Happy Birthday Flight Rising!So excited to help the Water Flight finding their Dad!!
Happy Birthday Flight Rising!So excited to help the Water Flight finding their Dad!!
Always looking for a July 15th dragon! prefer Skydancers or Coatls
Wishlist.png Avatar.png
YBKhdZp.png