Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Lf June 14/21 Hatchlings/HD! LF G1+!]
Hiya! In a few days it will be my birthday! It’s exactly 6 days after the FR anniversary so it’s enough to be able to place & hatch some eggs! I’m also looking for older June 14 HDs (aka years!)

(Also lf 21st as that’s one of my friend’s bdays and I figured I’d try to get her something!)

For others who have older year dragons w/the HD, I can offer pretty much anything!
Treasure, gems, items, dragons, etc!

While I prefer to draw art (although I’m out of country rn so I can complete the art but not send it yet so keep that in mind!). I believe I do have some examples I can show! As of now I’m currently using a pixel/ink/chibi like style but I may be willing to branch out to my older styles!

I’ll update this w/notes or more things as I go on,

Feel free to ask questions! I’m also alright w/pings <3

Edit 1; while I have no exact budget, try not to go over 100g/kt per hatchling! I might be interested in g1s or special cases where the price should be raised, but I likely won’t pay over that price for a normal bb w/my bday as desperate as I am <3 No offense ofc!!

Edit 2; LF Fathoms!! Offer them all up to me <3 the release date is on my bday!!!
Hiya! In a few days it will be my birthday! It’s exactly 6 days after the FR anniversary so it’s enough to be able to place & hatch some eggs! I’m also looking for older June 14 HDs (aka years!)

(Also lf 21st as that’s one of my friend’s bdays and I figured I’d try to get her something!)

For others who have older year dragons w/the HD, I can offer pretty much anything!
Treasure, gems, items, dragons, etc!

While I prefer to draw art (although I’m out of country rn so I can complete the art but not send it yet so keep that in mind!). I believe I do have some examples I can show! As of now I’m currently using a pixel/ink/chibi like style but I may be willing to branch out to my older styles!

I’ll update this w/notes or more things as I go on,

Feel free to ask questions! I’m also alright w/pings <3

Edit 1; while I have no exact budget, try not to go over 100g/kt per hatchling! I might be interested in g1s or special cases where the price should be raised, but I likely won’t pay over that price for a normal bb w/my bday as desperate as I am <3 No offense ofc!!

Edit 2; LF Fathoms!! Offer them all up to me <3 the release date is on my bday!!!
HU8HjYQ.png
Do you have anything in mind with theme, colour or genes?? I'd be happy to put over a nest for you!!
Do you have anything in mind with theme, colour or genes?? I'd be happy to put over a nest for you!!
@saturnsatlas I don’t have any particular preference but if you’re fine w/sending your pairs I could take a look! <3 What would you be looking for the hatchlings by chance?
@saturnsatlas I don’t have any particular preference but if you’re fine w/sending your pairs I could take a look! <3 What would you be looking for the hatchlings by chance?
HU8HjYQ.png
Imma be real with ya, i don't really have any specific pairings (I have a couple but nothn crazy), i usually just kinda go with whatever chaotic outcome i can get lol 8i totally get if you dont fw that ofc) for prices it's usually around 20 kt/g, i don't take anything for the nests

I found these that make generally pretty babies (imo)
(it'll be a really long post if i have to put in all their pics, so here's just their IDs (i hope that's fine))

83797151 + 93771289 Spiral or Nocturne, Wasp - Facet/Constallation - Opal, mainly blue colours, mom's xyx.

83797151 + 93147536 Nocturne or Coatl, Wasp/Starmap - Constellation - Opal, Dark blue!!

84769473 + 93147536 Coatl, Starmap - Constallation/Alloy - Opal, More variation here lol, blues, greens, yellows

92248900 + 83859875 Imperial or Skydancer, Petals/Pharaoh - Alloy/Butterfly - Opal/Glimmer, Also blue!! Dad's xyx and mom's xxy!!

85723285 + 86296673 Guradian or Nocturne, Starmap/Iridecent - Bee/Shimmer - Firfly/Smoke, Purple colours, these two are from a past breeding project of mine actually!!

83669432 + 86961101 Wildclaw or Imperial, Wasp - Alloy - Opal/Firebreather, All greens!! And mom's xyy!!

Idk if these'll fall to your tastes, but these are some of my favs!! I'll be happy to set over multiple nests if you think any of them has potential :D
Imma be real with ya, i don't really have any specific pairings (I have a couple but nothn crazy), i usually just kinda go with whatever chaotic outcome i can get lol 8i totally get if you dont fw that ofc) for prices it's usually around 20 kt/g, i don't take anything for the nests

I found these that make generally pretty babies (imo)
(it'll be a really long post if i have to put in all their pics, so here's just their IDs (i hope that's fine))

83797151 + 93771289 Spiral or Nocturne, Wasp - Facet/Constallation - Opal, mainly blue colours, mom's xyx.

83797151 + 93147536 Nocturne or Coatl, Wasp/Starmap - Constellation - Opal, Dark blue!!

84769473 + 93147536 Coatl, Starmap - Constallation/Alloy - Opal, More variation here lol, blues, greens, yellows

92248900 + 83859875 Imperial or Skydancer, Petals/Pharaoh - Alloy/Butterfly - Opal/Glimmer, Also blue!! Dad's xyx and mom's xxy!!

85723285 + 86296673 Guradian or Nocturne, Starmap/Iridecent - Bee/Shimmer - Firfly/Smoke, Purple colours, these two are from a past breeding project of mine actually!!

83669432 + 86961101 Wildclaw or Imperial, Wasp - Alloy - Opal/Firebreather, All greens!! And mom's xyy!!

Idk if these'll fall to your tastes, but these are some of my favs!! I'll be happy to set over multiple nests if you think any of them has potential :D
It’s alright w/me! Although if it helps you, you could replace the 350 in the first occurrence of it when you grab a dragon’s widget and replace it w/avatars and the get rid of the _350 at the end and it should pop up a smaller ver of the dragon while still attaching the link!

As for the hatchlings I think I’d be interested in these two! ;

84769473 + 93147536 / 83669432 + 86961101

Also for a little clarification, would the hatchlings each be 20g/kt per or would the whole set of hatchlings be 20g/kt? Sorry if it seems a lil obv just making sure! ^^U

@Saturnsatlas
It’s alright w/me! Although if it helps you, you could replace the 350 in the first occurrence of it when you grab a dragon’s widget and replace it w/avatars and the get rid of the _350 at the end and it should pop up a smaller ver of the dragon while still attaching the link!

As for the hatchlings I think I’d be interested in these two! ;

84769473 + 93147536 / 83669432 + 86961101

Also for a little clarification, would the hatchlings each be 20g/kt per or would the whole set of hatchlings be 20g/kt? Sorry if it seems a lil obv just making sure! ^^U

@Saturnsatlas
HU8HjYQ.png
@Dakializ
Hi there! I can hatch any of the pairs shown in my hatchery on the 14th! Let me know if there are any you would be interested in. ^^
@Dakializ
Hi there! I can hatch any of the pairs shown in my hatchery on the 14th! Let me know if there are any you would be interested in. ^^
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gifmBWtCW7.gifaPaLdb3.png96824991.png
Night cap, Abyssal, and Glowline happen to!

What are you lf by chance for them? ^^

@absinthy
Night cap, Abyssal, and Glowline happen to!

What are you lf by chance for them? ^^

@absinthy
HU8HjYQ.png
@Dakializ Unfortunately, I recently bred the Glowline pair so they will not be available to breed for a June 14th nest.. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] However the other two pairs can be nested! Nightcap hatchlings would be 25KT/G each. Abyssal hatchlings would be 25KT/G-40KT/G each, depending on genes.
@Dakializ

Unfortunately, I recently bred the Glowline pair so they will not be available to breed for a June 14th nest.. However the other two pairs can be nested!

Nightcap hatchlings would be 25KT/G each.
Abyssal hatchlings would be 25KT/G-40KT/G each, depending on genes.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gifmBWtCW7.gifaPaLdb3.png96824991.png
@absinthy No worries about the Glowline then! Do let me know when the two nests hatch then and I’ll take a peak! <3
@absinthy No worries about the Glowline then! Do let me know when the two nests hatch then and I’ll take a peak! <3
HU8HjYQ.png
I'll start the nests then!!
I was thinking 20 for each hatchling that you buy, but i'm open to haggle :D

And i knew about that i just didn't think about it oopsie

I'll start the nests then!!
I was thinking 20 for each hatchling that you buy, but i'm open to haggle :D

And i knew about that i just didn't think about it oopsie