Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1154 1155
hi, i accidentally purchased a 5 skin bundle blueprint instead of a 10 print skin blueprint, is the refund option still available?
hi, i accidentally purchased a 5 skin bundle blueprint instead of a 10 print skin blueprint, is the refund option still available?
Hello! I bought the 2 skin bundle when I meant to buy the skin blueprint (2). Can this be fixed in anyway?
Hello! I bought the 2 skin bundle when I meant to buy the skin blueprint (2). Can this be fixed in anyway?
eWROVV6.png
hello! could you rename all of my skins so it's credited to yunseul? i changed my fr username, thank you!
hello! could you rename all of my skins so it's credited to yunseul? i changed my fr username, thank you!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
Hello! I submitted these three skins for re-evaluation and they were rejected for shadows being too light.

I wanted to ask, if it's possible to get the transparent png's from the site? Or are you able to give them to me? Since I don't have them on me anymore and getting them back is a little difficult for me at the moment. I understand if not, but I wanted to ask if this is an option. Thanks!
Hello! I submitted these three skins for re-evaluation and they were rejected for shadows being too light.

I wanted to ask, if it's possible to get the transparent png's from the site? Or are you able to give them to me? Since I don't have them on me anymore and getting them back is a little difficult for me at the moment. I understand if not, but I wanted to ask if this is an option. Thanks!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
Hi, sorry for bothering. Could I get this skin name changed to:

Skin: cumulus / turquoise
Hi, sorry for bothering. Could I get this skin name changed to:

Skin: cumulus / turquoise
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@IRONEYES The image has been updated.

@JavaMP The images have been updated.

@Verdes As long as it's clear that the bones are on top of the hatchling and not coming from them, these should be fine. The final decision lies with the site owners, however.

@oxeye Thanks for letting us know.

@Xaotician Order #3445 is marked as cancelled, #3448 is marked as completed, and #3456 is marked as In Progress and awaiting artwork revision. Scion of Aubades should have been sent to you, and Inkdrop's Filigree is awaiting your revisions in the "Manage Skin Orders" in the Custom Skins section. So #3448 never made it to you?

@JavaMP I can recommend these edits for resubmitting.

@Snipe The name has been fixed.

@Xaotician I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@MythicalViper There are still areas in this design where the dark colors and heavy details are obscuring the original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon. Specifically on the dragon's head, neck, and shoulder. I would recommend lightening the design so that these layers are visible in these areas.

@weevil Tehse orders have been processed.

@cind Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.

@Marceline Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.

@yunseul The names are updated.

@Silis As these are legacy reprints, the rejections were a mistake. Please resubmit as is and PM me with the order numbers so I can prioritize them.

@Silience The name has been updated.
@IRONEYES The image has been updated.

@JavaMP The images have been updated.

@Verdes As long as it's clear that the bones are on top of the hatchling and not coming from them, these should be fine. The final decision lies with the site owners, however.

@oxeye Thanks for letting us know.

@Xaotician Order #3445 is marked as cancelled, #3448 is marked as completed, and #3456 is marked as In Progress and awaiting artwork revision. Scion of Aubades should have been sent to you, and Inkdrop's Filigree is awaiting your revisions in the "Manage Skin Orders" in the Custom Skins section. So #3448 never made it to you?

@JavaMP I can recommend these edits for resubmitting.

@Snipe The name has been fixed.

@Xaotician I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@MythicalViper There are still areas in this design where the dark colors and heavy details are obscuring the original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon. Specifically on the dragon's head, neck, and shoulder. I would recommend lightening the design so that these layers are visible in these areas.

@weevil Tehse orders have been processed.

@cind Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.

@Marceline Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.

@yunseul The names are updated.

@Silis As these are legacy reprints, the rejections were a mistake. Please resubmit as is and PM me with the order numbers so I can prioritize them.

@Silience The name has been updated.
@madsniper #3445 was cancelled on my end after I made that post. #3448 likewise came through after I made it, and 3456 was rejected at the same time.

I cancelled 3445 (the design I later posted asking about the shadows) because I'd initially made and submitted a tweak to the shadows on the flowers, which I assumed were the problem area--the rejection letter for 3445 was not specific and only said to darken the shadows, so I had to guess.

Then I got the rejection for 3456, which has the exact same filigree but came with more specific instructions to lighten the filigree, and said nothing about making the shadows darker.

There was no point in working on either of them until receiving clearer feedback, and the change I'd made to the shadows wouldn't have satisfied the mods and just made it uglier, so I cancelled 3445 to wait for guidance (which I now have; thank you). Hopefully that clears it up.
@madsniper #3445 was cancelled on my end after I made that post. #3448 likewise came through after I made it, and 3456 was rejected at the same time.

I cancelled 3445 (the design I later posted asking about the shadows) because I'd initially made and submitted a tweak to the shadows on the flowers, which I assumed were the problem area--the rejection letter for 3445 was not specific and only said to darken the shadows, so I had to guess.

Then I got the rejection for 3456, which has the exact same filigree but came with more specific instructions to lighten the filigree, and said nothing about making the shadows darker.

There was no point in working on either of them until receiving clearer feedback, and the change I'd made to the shadows wouldn't have satisfied the mods and just made it uglier, so I cancelled 3445 to wait for guidance (which I now have; thank you). Hopefully that clears it up.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
hello, my skin "chewday, innit? and its slight edit "thungry thursday", order numbers #2992 and #2995 respectively, has been denied twice because the pomegranates inside the "cut up" parts of the spiral resemble meaty insides too much, however i dont really want to scrap the red entirely as then it wont exactly be a pomegranate. would making the white flesh of the pomegranate gold instead be acceptable? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/j22rVvHJ/20240606-210634.png[/img]
hello, my skin "chewday, innit? and its slight edit "thungry thursday", order numbers #2992 and #2995 respectively, has been denied twice because the pomegranates inside the "cut up" parts of the spiral resemble meaty insides too much, however i dont really want to scrap the red entirely as then it wont exactly be a pomegranate. would making the white flesh of the pomegranate gold instead be acceptable?
20240606-210634.png
CPRzMBE.png
hi! i somehow managed to accidentally purchase a 5-accent bundle instead of a 10-accent blueprint, could i send it back for a refund, please?
hi! i somehow managed to accidentally purchase a 5-accent bundle instead of a 10-accent blueprint, could i send it back for a refund, please?
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
[center][size=2]if this still isn't passable , can i get some more specific direction on what area needs the lines/shadows to be further darkened ? [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/9c/52/3qejOx7Y_o.png[/img]
if this still isn't passable , can i get some more specific direction on what area needs the lines/shadows to be further darkened ?

3qejOx7Y_o.png
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
1 2 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1154 1155