Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Search on userpages
I was searching for only modern dragons on someone's page but when I went to the next page it switched off. I also tried this on my own page and it still highlighted on the first page but didn't stay toggled (for lack of better term) when I went to the next page. Also, I tried searching for ancient dragons and same thing. I thought maybe something was wonky with the whole system and so I tried searching for just females or something, because I know that has worked, and it worked just fine. So it seems like the search feature for ancients/modern dragons is just not working correctly.
I'm running Chrome.
I was searching for only modern dragons on someone's page but when I went to the next page it switched off. I also tried this on my own page and it still highlighted on the first page but didn't stay toggled (for lack of better term) when I went to the next page. Also, I tried searching for ancient dragons and same thing. I thought maybe something was wonky with the whole system and so I tried searching for just females or something, because I know that has worked, and it worked just fine. So it seems like the search feature for ancients/modern dragons is just not working correctly.
I'm running Chrome.
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Just tried this- same thing happened, which means its not just a you thing. If you do just one ancient/modern species it works fine, its specifically with the Modern Dragons & Ancient Dragons ones. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P14VuXH.png[/img] Im running chrome on windows.
Just tried this- same thing happened, which means its not just a you thing.
If you do just one ancient/modern species it works fine, its specifically with the Modern Dragons & Ancient Dragons ones.
P14VuXH.png

Im running chrome on windows.
Nba8ElM.pngypcKWM0.pngoEGalah.pngWNKiucd.pngnWiQNX9.png
demiboy.png90599465p.png92710612p.png93985348p.pngaro.png
Minty - Unknown - Smokeberry
also this is not browser, extension or platform related issue either.

i tested this on opera gx and firefox apps for ios, and i was able to replicate this on both browsers.
also this is not browser, extension or platform related issue either.

i tested this on opera gx and firefox apps for ios, and i was able to replicate this on both browsers.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you for the report @winterprism and the additional tests by @Siamesetiger and @Ralzakark .

I've been able to replicate the issue. I'll report back when there's a fix.
Thank you for the report @winterprism and the additional tests by @Siamesetiger and @Ralzakark .

I've been able to replicate the issue. I'll report back when there's a fix.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@winterprism - This bug should now be fixed next time you refresh the page. Thanks again!
@winterprism - This bug should now be fixed next time you refresh the page. Thanks again!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Siamesetiger thank you for testing it. Also thank you for describing the problem clearer. When I typed it out, it made total sense to me but reading it back, I can see how it wasn't as clear as I thought. Also thank you @Ralzakark for your part in checking/testing it.
@Kaepora Thanks so much for the quick work in fixing it!!
@Siamesetiger thank you for testing it. Also thank you for describing the problem clearer. When I typed it out, it made total sense to me but reading it back, I can see how it wasn't as clear as I thought. Also thank you @Ralzakark for your part in checking/testing it.
@Kaepora Thanks so much for the quick work in fixing it!!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)