Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New anniversity teaser got dropped!
tbh I don't really care about the Tidelord or adventure made, but I feel like they should have expected a water-related teaser would make everyone think that was coming haha

anyways, I wonder if this is a new fairgrounds game? that would be cool, there hasn't been a new one in so long!!
tbh I don't really care about the Tidelord or adventure made, but I feel like they should have expected a water-related teaser would make everyone think that was coming haha

anyways, I wonder if this is a new fairgrounds game? that would be cool, there hasn't been a new one in so long!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Y'know, all of this talk of a fishing mini game reminds me of Skyrim's somewhat recent anniversary edition, that added fishing...

So I propose a Flight Rising Anniversary Edition!! Coming to PC, mobile, Nintendo Switch, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon Alexa, Samsung refrigerators and Whirlpool washing machines!
(and yes, this version also breaks all of your mods on Skyrim. protect your load orders.)
Y'know, all of this talk of a fishing mini game reminds me of Skyrim's somewhat recent anniversary edition, that added fishing...

So I propose a Flight Rising Anniversary Edition!! Coming to PC, mobile, Nintendo Switch, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon Alexa, Samsung refrigerators and Whirlpool washing machines!
(and yes, this version also breaks all of your mods on Skyrim. protect your load orders.)
2KAdknV.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
3I473vH.png
4SVfFPD.png
8GgdVkW.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="arawoods" date="2024-06-03 11:33:28" ] tbh I don't really care about the Tidelord or adventure made, but I feel like they should have expected a water-related teaser would make everyone think that was coming haha [/quote] We did. That's why I said something [emoji=new friend size=1]
arawoods wrote on 2024-06-03 11:33:28:

We did. That's why I said something
Maybe it's a new water modern? I doubt we'd be getting another modern so soon after Obelisks but it would be neat!
Maybe it's a new water modern? I doubt we'd be getting another modern so soon after Obelisks but it would be neat!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
joke answer: tidal trouble update and that's it real answer: fishing minigame? passive food generation ala: fishing, gardening, etc?? i'm not sure it'd be an Effort like dustcarve since that feels too soon w the last modern, but also. would be fun if true [emoji=special eyes size=1] edit: okay fine. [b]new water modern you can get thru a new fishing minigame.[/b] final answer
joke answer: tidal trouble update and that's it

real answer: fishing minigame? passive food generation ala: fishing, gardening, etc??

i'm not sure it'd be an Effort like dustcarve since that feels too soon w the last modern, but also. would be fun if true

edit: okay fine. new water modern you can get thru a new fishing minigame. final answer
nzqnkq.png
Every game gotta have a fishing mini-game!

Joking, but I'm exited for this! Hoping it's a new modern!
Every game gotta have a fishing mini-game!

Joking, but I'm exited for this! Hoping it's a new modern!
Why is the teaser only on tumblr? I'm surprised it's nowhere on the front page. Nvm, there it is!
Why is the teaser only on tumblr? I'm surprised it's nowhere on the front page. Nvm, there it is!
My prediction: [img]https://i0.wp.com/flashmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Ice_Fishing_logo.png[/img] in seriousness im guessing a second dustcarve dig where we will be on a big boat looking through underwater ruins. Hoping the big prize will be new modern but I wont get my hopes up. and maybe get a new game afterwards?
My prediction:
Ice_Fishing_logo.png

in seriousness im guessing a second dustcarve dig where we will be on a big boat looking through underwater ruins.

Hoping the big prize will be new modern but I wont get my hopes up.

and maybe get a new game afterwards?
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-03 11:45:43" ] [quote name="arawoods" date="2024-06-03 11:33:28" ] tbh I don't really care about the Tidelord or adventure made, but I feel like they should have expected a water-related teaser would make everyone think that was coming haha [/quote] We did. That's why I said something [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Literally the [i]first thing[/i] Aequorin brought up when we were mentioning that we wanted to incorporate some fun lead-in stuff -- the mouse knows what she's doing! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-03 11:45:43:
arawoods wrote on 2024-06-03 11:33:28:

We did. That's why I said something

Literally the first thing Aequorin brought up when we were mentioning that we wanted to incorporate some fun lead-in stuff -- the mouse knows what she's doing!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Seraitsukara" date="2024-06-03 12:19:09" ] Why is the teaser only on tumblr? I'm surprised it's nowhere on the front page. [/quote] The forums don't support embedded MP4s. We're working on a gif for you [emoji=new friend size=1]
Seraitsukara wrote on 2024-06-03 12:19:09:
Why is the teaser only on tumblr? I'm surprised it's nowhere on the front page.

The forums don't support embedded MP4s. We're working on a gif for you