Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will the gods speak again?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
That was an interesting title, but the point stands. Will the deities ever speak in the forums again, like they did here? Why have they stopped? Theories?
That was an interesting title, but the point stands. Will the deities ever speak in the forums again, like they did here? Why have they stopped? Theories?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I wish they would, it was nice when they used to.
I wish they would, it was nice when they used to.
56493030_Jsm7s5MGFQbox9C.gif
I really miss it. People meme'd on the icewarden's ears for years following one of his last comments
I really miss it. People meme'd on the icewarden's ears for years following one of his last comments
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
I wish they would since it gave the site more charm and interation from the gods sort of tied in the sites' character and lore outside of just...reading it. I guess I can see why they may have stopped, if things got too busy or if they didn't have the people to be able to do it, but now that things are running more smoothly, I think they should bring it back.
I wish they would since it gave the site more charm and interation from the gods sort of tied in the sites' character and lore outside of just...reading it. I guess I can see why they may have stopped, if things got too busy or if they didn't have the people to be able to do it, but now that things are running more smoothly, I think they should bring it back.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I always liked seeing the deities interacting in the forums - always a nice little surprise when one popped up to comment on something, or bicker with another of the deities over something. I wish they'd do it again - but I imagine that it was just kinda something that fell to the side when other more important tasks started to pile up.

I get why they probably stopped, but man, I hope they resume it at some point in the future.
I always liked seeing the deities interacting in the forums - always a nice little surprise when one popped up to comment on something, or bicker with another of the deities over something. I wish they'd do it again - but I imagine that it was just kinda something that fell to the side when other more important tasks started to pile up.

I get why they probably stopped, but man, I hope they resume it at some point in the future.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Maybe when they release Adventure Mode? Seems how it's tied to a lot of story elements.
Maybe when they release Adventure Mode? Seems how it's tied to a lot of story elements.
cnczfnd.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
while i wasn't there to witness it, i really wish they will speak again, since it's quite fun to look at their old posts
while i wasn't there to witness it, i really wish they will speak again, since it's quite fun to look at their old posts
NcRl9aq.png
Flight Rising Discussion forum section is the reason the gods do not talk to us any more.
Flight Rising Discussion forum section is the reason the gods do not talk to us any more.
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2024-05-25 21:02:44" ] Maybe when they release Adventure Mode? Seems how it's tied to a lot of story elements. [/quote] honestly that's what i'm thinking too. they're probably waiting for a lore drop or something. [quote=HenryTheArcher]Flight Rising Discussion forum section is the reason the gods do not talk to us any more.[/quote] [emoji=skull size=1]
WolfTears wrote on 2024-05-25 21:02:44:
honestly that's what i'm thinking too. they're probably waiting for a lore drop or something.
HenryTheArcher wrote:
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
maybe they're too busy with something important. . . .
maybe they're too busy with something important. . . .
aL21n5x.png0HNgapM.pngqKZAaLK.pngWRPJKhj.png60eldD0.gifHe9H6Ep.pngjtUkEZ1.png9Ul81xi.pngkXpNHpy.pnggebx48s.png feVjzys.png
Sckt29g.png

PsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[/center]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page