Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Solstice Adoptables (Temp Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/SolsticeTwoTrees/Website%20Graphics/SmallBanner.png[/img] [b][u]Table of Contents[/u][/b] Introduction * Shop Rules and Info * Berry's Shop * Thorney's Shop * Zaeli's Shop * Games and Giveaways[/center] Hello everyone! We are still prepping this shop and getting it fully set up but we wanted to welcome you to Solstice, a dress up adoptable featuring various humanoid races including Faeries, Fauns and a half canine race called Lycans. Berry's shop is currently the only one open but feel free to also post and ask questions if you're more interested in slots from Thorney or Zaeli. =3 [center]**[/center] Solstice centers around a unique world and storyline specifically built for this adoptable. This adoptable has multiple people who will be working in the shop but we each have our own posts to make it easier to keep straight who has slots open and who you will be working with. Because Solstice is a fairly complex adoptable with a large inventory of possible items, we rely heavily on our own website as an information hub and place to host galleries of our items. You will find links to the site throughout our posts. Please have a look around the site because many of the questions you may have are probably answered there. =3 For those of you who aren't familiar with us, we hope you enjoy our artwork! For those of you who know us from other places, we hope you like seeing cool new things that will be possible only on Flight Rising. Posting is allowed already but please bear with us as we get things set up over the next few days! [center][b]The Basic Story[/b][/center] Long ago, an ancient being that existed as a sea of darkness gave birth to a single spark of light. This spark, to cure its loneliness, split into two beings. The two, who called themselves Ari and Ran, went on to create the world of Ayana and all the races that dwelt on it. Adhar, accompanied by other beings created by his jealousy, did not succeed in destroying Ayana completely, but caused a great cataclysm that nearly wiped out the races living there. Ari and Ran were nearly defeated but when Adhar eventually fell into a deep slumber, returned to rebuild their world. Only a few of the races they had created had manged to survive. The two creators of Ayana slowly rebuilt their world and healed the things that had been hurt. In doing so, they exhausted nearly all their magic. After creating places where each race could dwell peacefully, they too fell into slumber. Their bodies were absorbed into the earth, and in that place grew two sacred trees from where their spirits could still watch over and give life to those who remained under their care. Centuries have passed and now each species has created a thriving society where the different tribes and clans can dwell together in relative harmony. [center][url=http://ayanasolstice.weebly.com/story.html]The Story and Tribes[/url][/center]
SmallBanner.png

Table of Contents

Introduction
Shop Rules and Info
Berry's Shop
Thorney's Shop
Zaeli's Shop
Games and Giveaways

Hello everyone! We are still prepping this shop and getting it fully set up but we wanted to welcome you to Solstice, a dress up adoptable featuring various humanoid races including Faeries, Fauns and a half canine race called Lycans. Berry's shop is currently the only one open but feel free to also post and ask questions if you're more interested in slots from Thorney or Zaeli. =3

Solstice centers around a unique world and storyline specifically built for this adoptable.

This adoptable has multiple people who will be working in the shop but we each have our own posts to make it easier to keep straight who has slots open and who you will be working with.

Because Solstice is a fairly complex adoptable with a large inventory of possible items, we rely heavily on our own website as an information hub and place to host galleries of our items. You will find links to the site throughout our posts. Please have a look around the site because many of the questions you may have are probably answered there. =3

For those of you who aren't familiar with us, we hope you enjoy our artwork! For those of you who know us from other places, we hope you like seeing cool new things that will be possible only on Flight Rising. Posting is allowed already but please bear with us as we get things set up over the next few days!

The Basic Story

Long ago, an ancient being that existed as a sea of darkness gave birth to a single spark of light. This spark, to cure its loneliness, split into two beings. The two, who called themselves Ari and Ran, went on to create the world of Ayana and all the races that dwelt on it.

Adhar, accompanied by other beings created by his jealousy, did not succeed in destroying Ayana completely, but caused a great cataclysm that nearly wiped out the races living there. Ari and Ran were nearly defeated but when Adhar eventually fell into a deep slumber, returned to rebuild their world. Only a few of the races they had created had manged to survive.

The two creators of Ayana slowly rebuilt their world and healed the things that had been hurt. In doing so, they exhausted nearly all their magic. After creating places where each race could dwell peacefully, they too fell into slumber. Their bodies were absorbed into the earth, and in that place grew two sacred trees from where their spirits could still watch over and give life to those who remained under their care.

Centuries have passed and now each species has created a thriving society where the different tribes and clans can dwell together in relative harmony.

Shop Rules and Info

1. Please remember that all of FR's forum rules apply, no exceptions.
2. Remember to play fair and play nice. Please avoid overly negative posts and comments, whining and guilt tripping or causing drama. Part of playing nice is being positive, even when you don't win.
3. Artists retain all rights to original artwork. You may not recreate, use or redistribute the lines, items or designs in any fashion.
4. All premades and customs will be placed in an individual album on our photobucket account, this album will be labeled with the owners name, and may be used as a source for links. You are welcome to download the images to your own computer for placement in personal image hosting accounts.

Info

Please visit our website for more information about this adoptable. The website has information on everything from basic world building, to available items. Please note that more information about Flight Rising pricing will be made available in the next few days. The current pricing structure is for another site, and will not apply here. =3

Solstice Website

We also have a forum where we hope to get a fun roleplay up and running. There are discussion and chat forums as well, so please feel free to pop in and say hello.

Solstice Forum

The basic concept behind Solstice is that it is a humanoid based dress-up adoptable. There are multiple races with slight differences to the base (and more races on the way). Each race is divided into six tribes that have specific traits such as specific hair colors, skin colors and special genes/markings. While interspecies mating doesn't happen, intertribal mating does happen so there are plenty of people who have a mixed heritage, and traits from more than one tribe.

There are also people called "Arani"--these people are born in a special way and do not belong to any particular tribe. Their traits may look similar to an existing tribe, or they could look completely different from any tribe. Sometimes they have unnatural hair colors, unique markings, or sometimes they have traits from several different races (such as Faun horns and Faerie wings).

Between Arani and mixed-heritage characters, just about any combination of colors is possible. Breeding/mating is also a part of the adoptable and there are three templated stages ("egg", baby and adult) but whether or not we have breeding seasons on this site largely depends on whether or not there is a desire for it.

If you would like more information about the basic world building, and tribes, please read the following link:

The Story of Solstice

If you are confused about anything, please feel free to ask. But it's recommended that you read our FAQ first in case your question is already answered. =3

F.A.Q.

If you want to get a feel for our options, items, and the like, please visit the following page:

Solstice Item Menu

Pricing and Availability
**Please note that Flight Rising prices are still somewhat tenuous. Prices are subject to change as we settle in and get more comfortable here.

Pricing

This thread is, in some ways, a test run for us as we become more familiar with Flight Rising's adoptable community. All prices will be subject to change as we learn more about the community here.

For the time being, we will be offering three types of adoptables: Premades (some will be prizes, and some will be sold -- depending on their complexity), Semi-Customs and Full Customs. All adoptables come with a "basic package" that includes the base art, facial features, hairstyle, and outfit that are included in the price. Different tiers are priced based on how much of that you are able to customize and choose for yourself.

Please look at our customs page if you'd like more information on what exactly each type of custom is and what it allows you to choose. =3

Customs Information

Premades: These are, well, premade. You will receive a completed image that you cannot make changes to, but will have the ability to name.

Semi-Custom:
These customs allow for some customization, but also have some limitations. There are two types of Semi-Custom, each one with different levels of customization available.

Full Custom: These customs have the greatest amount of customization including allowing customization of lineage (for mixed heritage), creation of Arani and addition of more items to the basic package, as well as simple custom markings and tattoos.

At this time, we won't be offering customs that involve completely custom hairstyles, clothing, etc. This will come later, but we'd like to get settled in a bit before offering these since they're so complex! =3
Shop Rules and Info

1. Please remember that all of FR's forum rules apply, no exceptions.
2. Remember to play fair and play nice. Please avoid overly negative posts and comments, whining and guilt tripping or causing drama. Part of playing nice is being positive, even when you don't win.
3. Artists retain all rights to original artwork. You may not recreate, use or redistribute the lines, items or designs in any fashion.
4. All premades and customs will be placed in an individual album on our photobucket account, this album will be labeled with the owners name, and may be used as a source for links. You are welcome to download the images to your own computer for placement in personal image hosting accounts.

Info

Please visit our website for more information about this adoptable. The website has information on everything from basic world building, to available items. Please note that more information about Flight Rising pricing will be made available in the next few days. The current pricing structure is for another site, and will not apply here. =3

Solstice Website

We also have a forum where we hope to get a fun roleplay up and running. There are discussion and chat forums as well, so please feel free to pop in and say hello.

Solstice Forum

The basic concept behind Solstice is that it is a humanoid based dress-up adoptable. There are multiple races with slight differences to the base (and more races on the way). Each race is divided into six tribes that have specific traits such as specific hair colors, skin colors and special genes/markings. While interspecies mating doesn't happen, intertribal mating does happen so there are plenty of people who have a mixed heritage, and traits from more than one tribe.

There are also people called "Arani"--these people are born in a special way and do not belong to any particular tribe. Their traits may look similar to an existing tribe, or they could look completely different from any tribe. Sometimes they have unnatural hair colors, unique markings, or sometimes they have traits from several different races (such as Faun horns and Faerie wings).

Between Arani and mixed-heritage characters, just about any combination of colors is possible. Breeding/mating is also a part of the adoptable and there are three templated stages ("egg", baby and adult) but whether or not we have breeding seasons on this site largely depends on whether or not there is a desire for it.

If you would like more information about the basic world building, and tribes, please read the following link:

The Story of Solstice

If you are confused about anything, please feel free to ask. But it's recommended that you read our FAQ first in case your question is already answered. =3

F.A.Q.

If you want to get a feel for our options, items, and the like, please visit the following page:

Solstice Item Menu

Pricing and Availability
**Please note that Flight Rising prices are still somewhat tenuous. Prices are subject to change as we settle in and get more comfortable here.

Pricing

This thread is, in some ways, a test run for us as we become more familiar with Flight Rising's adoptable community. All prices will be subject to change as we learn more about the community here.

For the time being, we will be offering three types of adoptables: Premades (some will be prizes, and some will be sold -- depending on their complexity), Semi-Customs and Full Customs. All adoptables come with a "basic package" that includes the base art, facial features, hairstyle, and outfit that are included in the price. Different tiers are priced based on how much of that you are able to customize and choose for yourself.

Please look at our customs page if you'd like more information on what exactly each type of custom is and what it allows you to choose. =3

Customs Information

Premades: These are, well, premade. You will receive a completed image that you cannot make changes to, but will have the ability to name.

Semi-Custom:
These customs allow for some customization, but also have some limitations. There are two types of Semi-Custom, each one with different levels of customization available.

Full Custom: These customs have the greatest amount of customization including allowing customization of lineage (for mixed heritage), creation of Arani and addition of more items to the basic package, as well as simple custom markings and tattoos.

At this time, we won't be offering customs that involve completely custom hairstyles, clothing, etc. This will come later, but we'd like to get settled in a bit before offering these since they're so complex! =3
***Currently, I am Open.***

Hello everyone! I am Berry (also known as Strawberry, Zombie, and, probably, "Esh"--if you see any of those in this thread, it's referring to me. OwO I am one of the owners of Solstice and am the one largely responsible for this whole thing. I conceptualized the idea a year ago (....I cannot believe it's been a year!) and started working on it as my first major digital art project.

In the post below, you will find my "shop" where I list things for sale, and a prize pool of things I intend to give away. This post will also state if my personal shop is open or closed. =3

Berry's Rules:

1. To claim a slot, please post in the thread. Do not PM me to claim slots.
2. You must post my name AND the slot number. EI: Slot 4, Strawberry
3. Please PM your filled out form within 24 hours (give or take). Don't post these in the thread as they are really long and will take up tons of space.
4. Payment is required within 24 hours after the form is verified to be correct.
5. Please make sure you only claim a slot if you are able to pay for it.

Forms:

Hello everyone! I am Berry (also known as Strawberry, Zombie, and, probably, "Esh"--if you see any of those in this thread, it's referring to me. OwO I am one of the owners of Solstice and am the one largely responsible for this whole thing. I conceptualized the idea a year ago (....I cannot believe it's been a year!) and started working on it as my first major digital art project.

In the post below, you will find my "shop" where I list things for sale, and a prize pool of things I intend to give away. This post will also state if my personal shop is open or closed. =3

Berry's Rules:

1. To claim a slot, please post in the thread. Do not PM me to claim slots.
2. You must post my name AND the slot number. EI: Slot 4, Strawberry
3. Please PM your filled out form within 24 hours (give or take). Don't post these in the thread as they are really long and will take up tons of space.
4. Payment is required within 24 hours after the form is verified to be correct.

Forms:
Berry's Premade Prizes

th_FRPre2certcopy.png th_FRPre1Certcopy.png th_FRPre4certcopy.png

Premades for Sale

None at the moment
Custom Slots

1. Unsafespaces
2. Etheril
Berry's Premade Prizes

th_FRPre2certcopy.png th_FRPre1Certcopy.png th_FRPre4certcopy.png

Premades for Sale

None at the moment
Custom Slots

1. Unsafespaces
2. Etheril
Thorney's First Post
Thorney's First Post
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
Thorney's Premade Prizes

th_TundraFR.png th_SunFR.png th_CatenaFR.png th_LacusFR.png

Premades for Sale
(Info on purchasing coming soon)

th_ThornewoodFR.png th_StormFR.png

Custom Slots
(Coming Soon)
Thorney's Premade Prizes

th_TundraFR.png th_SunFR.png th_CatenaFR.png th_LacusFR.png

Premades for Sale
(Info on purchasing coming soon)

th_ThornewoodFR.png th_StormFR.png

Custom Slots
(Coming Soon)
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png

Hey, there! Zaeli here, also called Zae, take your pic. ^^ Welcome to my shop, feel free to browse or message with questions. The above text will let you know if I'm taking slots or not.

Zae's Rules:

1. To claim a slot, please post in the thread, including a ping. Do not PM me to claim slots.
2. You must post my name AND the slot number. IE: Slot 2, Zaeli

Forms:
Semi-Custom A

Semi-Custom B

Hey, there! Zaeli here, also called Zae, take your pic. ^^ Welcome to my shop, feel free to browse or message with questions. The above text will let you know if I'm taking slots or not.

Zae's Rules:

1. To claim a slot, please post in the thread, including a ping. Do not PM me to claim slots.
2. You must post my name AND the slot number. IE: Slot 2, Zaeli

Forms:
Semi-Custom A

Semi-Custom B
[center][u][b]Zae's Premade Prizes [/b][/u] [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/SolsticeTwoTrees/Premade%20Folder/Zae%20Premades/7b77a71e-0e72-4196-960b-699f9b59ae20.png[/IMG] [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/SolsticeTwoTrees/Premade Folder/Zae Premades/a4d7da83-d5ef-4a6e-b4aa-ad575b69aab1.png[/img] [/center] _________________________________________________ [center][u][b]Premades for Sale[/b][/u] [/center] [center]None right now, check back later! [/center] _________________________________________________ [center][u][b]Custom Slots[/b][/u] Open[/center] * * * * [center][b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3.[/center]
Zae's Premade Prizes

7b77a71e-0e72-4196-960b-699f9b59ae20.png a4d7da83-d5ef-4a6e-b4aa-ad575b69aab1.png
Custom Slots
Open
Slots:
Games and Giveaways

Free Raffle Giveaway

How to enter: Please ping me, StrawberryZombie, in this thread before 6:00 PM (Pacific time) tomorrow, October 3rd to let me know you want in the raffle. Tomorrow evening, I shall toss all entrants into a randomizer and match you up with a randomly chosen premade prize. (You can check our individual posts for the premades!)
Games and Giveaways

Free Raffle Giveaway

How to enter: Please ping me, StrawberryZombie, in this thread before 6:00 PM (Pacific time) tomorrow, October 3rd to let me know you want in the raffle. Tomorrow evening, I shall toss all entrants into a randomizer and match you up with a randomly chosen premade prize. (You can check our individual posts for the premades!)
Reserved
Reserved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22