Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | uplifting math
i hit fairgrounds cap every day. and i have done so for years now. where is my treasure? i can't find it?
i hit fairgrounds cap every day. and i have done so for years now. where is my treasure? i can't find it?
............. tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
wishlist • familiar collector
I try to do Glimmer and Gloom every day. I like to watch Youtube while I do it!
I try to do Glimmer and Gloom every day. I like to watch Youtube while I do it!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
If I could do g&g everyday I would, but I just can't stand playing it every day or every other day. Not sure why but it gets too tedious for me.

If I could do g&g everyday I would, but I just can't stand playing it every day or every other day. Not sure why but it gets too tedious for me.

natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
[quote name="Phaser" date="2024-05-24 04:20:36" ] Yep! Spending a little time on G&G is beyond worth it. [quote name="Quebeal" date="2024-05-24 02:32:05" ] makes me wonder how much money you’d be making from other innocuous game sources though, like Crim? i have a feeling that popping in every couple hours to give away 2-3/5 items at a minimum of 500g each could accumulate by a large margin! [/quote] I don't have the math, but imo familiar bonding and the chests you get from it shouldn't be underestimated! [/quote] I sold multiple x99 stacks of iron treasure chests and made 5kg in one go. It’s always worth it to bond your familiars. I opened all of my rusted treasure chests, but if I had sold them it would have been even more. I haven’t gotten to my gilded chests, but that’s at least more than 5kg when they’re stacked up.
Phaser wrote on 2024-05-24 04:20:36:
Yep! Spending a little time on G&G is beyond worth it.
Quebeal wrote on 2024-05-24 02:32:05:
makes me wonder how much money you’d be making from other innocuous game sources though, like Crim? i have a feeling that popping in every couple hours to give away 2-3/5 items at a minimum of 500g each could accumulate by a large margin!

I don't have the math, but imo familiar bonding and the chests you get from it shouldn't be underestimated!
I sold multiple x99 stacks of iron treasure chests and made 5kg in one go. It’s always worth it to bond your familiars. I opened all of my rusted treasure chests, but if I had sold them it would have been even more. I haven’t gotten to my gilded chests, but that’s at least more than 5kg when they’re stacked up.
mt8lr6s.png
Tempting pursuit.
Tempting pursuit.
Feeling burnt out of Flight Rising? Check out my GUIDE !

[She/they]
Really cool, too bad playing G&G is so boring and tedious it makes me want to pull out my eyebrow hairs one by one... Buff to other games payouts when?
Really cool, too bad playing G&G is so boring and tedious it makes me want to pull out my eyebrow hairs one by one... Buff to other games payouts when?