Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | best part of dom
1 2 3
best part of dom is getting to feel like a part of my flight's community. i love these dorks, they make the game so fun
best part of dom is getting to feel like a part of my flight's community. i love these dorks, they make the game so fun
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
Best parts of dom:
  • Going ham with exalting in a group of likeminded people
  • MP discounts and getting to open my dom shop for OOF to see who's starting their Skydancer cult this time around /lh
  • L o r e. Y'all, there are elemental battles going off weekly and changing the lay of the land, weather, and atmosphere of Sornieth. C'mon. Tell me that's not ripe for rule of cool and shenanigans.
Best parts of dom:
  • Going ham with exalting in a group of likeminded people
  • MP discounts and getting to open my dom shop for OOF to see who's starting their Skydancer cult this time around /lh
  • L o r e. Y'all, there are elemental battles going off weekly and changing the lay of the land, weather, and atmosphere of Sornieth. C'mon. Tell me that's not ripe for rule of cool and shenanigans.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
The best part of dom is the satisfaction of a job well done :3
The best part of dom is the satisfaction of a job well done :3
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
The discounts, and also knowing I’m helping people. Every dragon I exalt contributes to the greater good of Wind flight, and that just rules.
The discounts, and also knowing I’m helping people. Every dragon I exalt contributes to the greater good of Wind flight, and that just rules.
Gathering turns and bonus treasure. I don't use the marketplace as often as I used to, but the discounts are really nice too!
Gathering turns and bonus treasure. I don't use the marketplace as often as I used to, but the discounts are really nice too!
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Best part of dom is seeing all your hard work with your flight pay off ^^
Best part of dom is seeing all your hard work with your flight pay off ^^
as an arcane member? don’t know, never experienced it
as an arcane member? don’t know, never experienced it
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
my favorite part of dom is making it happen. i must admit the tmp discount is very nice though, as an Ungened Dragons Georg
my favorite part of dom is making it happen. i must admit the tmp discount is very nice though, as an Ungened Dragons Georg
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3