Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Long Breeze Boardwalk [WindDom RNG Game]
1 2 3 4
Cotton candy raised halfway to your mouth, you pause, another stall catching your eye... shiny wooden swords decorated the top, while shields covered the sides of the booth. It's bombastic, a different type of booth than the others, trading bold colors for faux-battle gear. Simply put, you didn't expect to see mortal combat as a midway game.

You stride over, shoving the rest of the cotton candy in your mouth to hold it, as you latch onto one of the novelty crossbows fitted with darts. All you have to do is score over 11! That's easy enough!
Cotton candy raised halfway to your mouth, you pause, another stall catching your eye... shiny wooden swords decorated the top, while shields covered the sides of the booth. It's bombastic, a different type of booth than the others, trading bold colors for faux-battle gear. Simply put, you didn't expect to see mortal combat as a midway game.

You stride over, shoving the rest of the cotton candy in your mouth to hold it, as you latch onto one of the novelty crossbows fitted with darts. All you have to do is score over 11! That's easy enough!
FR+3
@Boardwalk Games (and, the forgotten ping!)
@Boardwalk Games (and, the forgotten ping!)
FR+3
A tiny dragon woke up on a pier. She blinked and looked around. There seemed to be some kind of...festival going on?

"Well," she thought. "I have no idea how I got here, but I do like games!"

She immediately bought too many tickets.
A tiny dragon woke up on a pier. She blinked and looked around. There seemed to be some kind of...festival going on?

"Well," she thought. "I have no idea how I got here, but I do like games!"

She immediately bought too many tickets.
nPGTVwx.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FKyCZgt.png[/img][nextcol]It's been a long day at the boardwalk, and you and your date are filled with fun and french fries. But as you drag yourself down the pier, sun setting to the side, you hear one last call that catches your attention.[/columns] "You've seen the usual boardwalk boredom-busters and fairground fun fests, now check out this amaaaaaazing challenge!" You can't resist. But as you step over, you realize that it's not some new booth- just a fishing game. Mechanical fish are carried around, mouths opening and closing as they go over hidden bumps in the floor, and little toy fishing poles bounce in the breeze this boardwalk was named after. The barker leans in closer, dropping his voice as if it's a secret, although you know everyone around can still hear him. "You seem familiar with this game, from that look in your eye! Well, we have some extra prizes in this game, and if you're an old hand at the ol' fishing spot it shouldn't be hard for you to win them." And he gestures to a large sign, which you step back to carefully read. [quote=LONG BREEZE BOARDWALK PRIZE TALK] -For every day you bought a ticket, you can collect one seagull badge. They are not in any order- if you bought tickets one day, you get one badge. Two days, two badges. This goes up to five days, for my five badges! "Five badges?" you may be thinking, "I thought there were only three?" But in fact, if you go back to the front page, you'll see that some other seagulls were attracted to all the hubbub. -If you bought at least thirty-five tickets [b]across the week[/b], you are also eligible for a custom seagull recolor. Think of the cuteness you could have! Their design can be based on any of the badges I have displayed. -I have everyone's tickets counted up so far, and will announce everyone's prizes tonight/tomorrow morning. I know I said I hoped to get the spreadsheet up earlier in the week, but since I wasn't able to, it feels a bit silly to put it up just for the last few hours. -I'm going to start sending out prizes tonight, and my deadline for finishing all prizes is 5/22. [/quote] @pinglist-28804
FKyCZgt.png It's been a long day at the boardwalk, and you and your date are filled with fun and french fries. But as you drag yourself down the pier, sun setting to the side, you hear one last call that catches your attention.

"You've seen the usual boardwalk boredom-busters and fairground fun fests, now check out this amaaaaaazing challenge!"

You can't resist. But as you step over, you realize that it's not some new booth- just a fishing game. Mechanical fish are carried around, mouths opening and closing as they go over hidden bumps in the floor, and little toy fishing poles bounce in the breeze this boardwalk was named after.

The barker leans in closer, dropping his voice as if it's a secret, although you know everyone around can still hear him.

"You seem familiar with this game, from that look in your eye! Well, we have some extra prizes in this game, and if you're an old hand at the ol' fishing spot it shouldn't be hard for you to win them."

And he gestures to a large sign, which you step back to carefully read.
LONG BREEZE BOARDWALK PRIZE TALK wrote:
-For every day you bought a ticket, you can collect one seagull badge. They are not in any order- if you bought tickets one day, you get one badge. Two days, two badges. This goes up to five days, for my five badges! "Five badges?" you may be thinking, "I thought there were only three?" But in fact, if you go back to the front page, you'll see that some other seagulls were attracted to all the hubbub.

-If you bought at least thirty-five tickets across the week, you are also eligible for a custom seagull recolor. Think of the cuteness you could have! Their design can be based on any of the badges I have displayed.

-I have everyone's tickets counted up so far, and will announce everyone's prizes tonight/tomorrow morning. I know I said I hoped to get the spreadsheet up earlier in the week, but since I wasn't able to, it feels a bit silly to put it up just for the last few hours.

-I'm going to start sending out prizes tonight, and my deadline for finishing all prizes is 5/22.

@Boardwalk Games
FR+3
Hi again, hope all is well! Just checking in on my order! @oneluckyduck [quote name="Sonoch" date="2024-05-15 10:26:34" ] heya, i sent payment on monday for five attempts but haven't heard anything back yet - hope all is well! [/quote]
Hi again, hope all is well! Just checking in on my order! @oneluckyduck
Sonoch wrote on 2024-05-15 10:26:34:
heya, i sent payment on monday for five attempts but haven't heard anything back yet - hope all is well!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Boardwalk Games I've sent out about a quarter of the prizes so far, and was hoping to knock everyone else's out tonight- and, haha, no internet due to storms. Should be back tomorrow, so keep an eye on those PMs!
@Boardwalk Games I've sent out about a quarter of the prizes so far, and was hoping to knock everyone else's out tonight- and, haha, no internet due to storms. Should be back tomorrow, so keep an eye on those PMs!
FR+3
Oof stay safe! Excited to see the prizes :)
Oof stay safe! Excited to see the prizes :)
TntJeP6.png
Okay folks! Our internet finally came back, but there's still a lot of trees down in the area so who knows if it'll last, haha. (This is what happens when Lightning and Nature do a push at the same time.)

Finally caught up! Everyone should have gotten a PM. If RNG wasn't on your side and you won no prizes for the week, you should still have gotten a consolation smooch from your date.

If you didn't buy enough tickets to buy all the badges, or if you're seeing this thread late and you realized you need more gulls in your life, no problem! Send in 15kt per badge and you're set to ask your gullfriend(s) on a date.

This should be your last ping...for now! But I'm hoping to add more games to the boardwalk, in the future. If you want to revisit Long Breeze another sunny day, stay subscribed. But for now, the lights are turning off, the waves are gently lapping at the sand, and the smell of funnelcake is being carried on the wind...

@Boardwalk Games
Okay folks! Our internet finally came back, but there's still a lot of trees down in the area so who knows if it'll last, haha. (This is what happens when Lightning and Nature do a push at the same time.)

Finally caught up! Everyone should have gotten a PM. If RNG wasn't on your side and you won no prizes for the week, you should still have gotten a consolation smooch from your date.

If you didn't buy enough tickets to buy all the badges, or if you're seeing this thread late and you realized you need more gulls in your life, no problem! Send in 15kt per badge and you're set to ask your gullfriend(s) on a date.

This should be your last ping...for now! But I'm hoping to add more games to the boardwalk, in the future. If you want to revisit Long Breeze another sunny day, stay subscribed. But for now, the lights are turning off, the waves are gently lapping at the sand, and the smell of funnelcake is being carried on the wind...

@Boardwalk Games
FR+3
@oneluckyduck I haven't received any PMs and I sent in at least enough for a custom badge, and bought tickets on every day of the week.
@oneluckyduck I haven't received any PMs and I sent in at least enough for a custom badge, and bought tickets on every day of the week.
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia That you did! Keep an eye out tonight, your PM should come in around 23:00 FRT, plus or minus an hour.
@Norkia That you did! Keep an eye out tonight, your PM should come in around 23:00 FRT, plus or minus an hour.
FR+3
1 2 3 4