Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't sort by color coverage for fams
I was trying out sorting familiars by color coverage in the Game Database, but when I set a color and tried to sort it, it just went back to sorting them alphabetically when I hit Apply.

It's still definitely pulling the familiars that have the specified color-- just sorting them alphabetically. Neither lowest-to-highest or highest-to-lowest works. The number of colors doesn't seem to matter either.

On Firefox 126.0 and Windows 11.
I was trying out sorting familiars by color coverage in the Game Database, but when I set a color and tried to sort it, it just went back to sorting them alphabetically when I hit Apply.

It's still definitely pulling the familiars that have the specified color-- just sorting them alphabetically. Neither lowest-to-highest or highest-to-lowest works. The number of colors doesn't seem to matter either.

On Firefox 126.0 and Windows 11.
YUDrFCG.png
I'm having the same problem. It's occurring no matter how many colors I sort for (I tried 1, 2, and 3 colors). Sorting by ID works, just not color.

Edit: same problem is happening with the rest of the database, not just the familiars. I've tried all the tabs.

Windows 11, Firefox 125.0.3.
I'm having the same problem. It's occurring no matter how many colors I sort for (I tried 1, 2, and 3 colors). Sorting by ID works, just not color.

Edit: same problem is happening with the rest of the database, not just the familiars. I've tried all the tabs.

Windows 11, Firefox 125.0.3.
mkpoaHZ.png
@dragonpals Thank you for the report.

It looks like this bug is caused by the new option to select multiple colors. We will begin working on a fix and post an update once that's live.
@dragonpals Thank you for the report.

It looks like this bug is caused by the new option to select multiple colors. We will begin working on a fix and post an update once that's live.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@dragonpals, the bug has been fixed.

Please note that color weight sort is based on the "Color 1" field, so select your most important color there.

Thanks again!
@dragonpals, the bug has been fixed.

Please note that color weight sort is based on the "Color 1" field, so select your most important color there.

Thanks again!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Works fantastic, thank you!! :D
Works fantastic, thank you!! :D
YUDrFCG.png