Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
b]username:[/b] ImMoRTaL1
user id:(found in your profile link)707965
flight: Lightning
are you interested in dom?:No
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:I have 3 dragons, but they can't handle the swamp. I just like to farm this place) I would be grateful for a secret dragon to help me with this.
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) : I would be grateful to receive yours. Thanks
any questions we can help with to get you started?:no donts
anything else?: no
b]username:[/b] ImMoRTaL1
user id:(found in your profile link)707965
flight: Lightning
are you interested in dom?:No
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:I have 3 dragons, but they can't handle the swamp. I just like to farm this place) I would be grateful for a secret dragon to help me with this.
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) : I would be grateful to receive yours. Thanks
any questions we can help with to get you started?:no donts
@ImMoRTaL1
Sending a lady over!
@ImMoRTaL1
Sending a lady over!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@phony

thanks! send it over whenever your free :)
@phony

thanks! send it over whenever your free :)
FR Time
~~~~~
3a15909fc9edf699f656884767a77a114d25918e.png
username:JustBetter1
user id:697157
flight:Arcane
are you interested in dom?:no, at least not until I have 3 lvl 25 of my own
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: grinding colosseum and leveling up other dragons
your dragon or mine?:would be grateful for one of yours
any questions we can help with to get you started?:no
anything else?:no
username:JustBetter1
user id:697157
flight:Arcane
are you interested in dom?:no, at least not until I have 3 lvl 25 of my own
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: grinding colosseum and leveling up other dragons
your dragon or mine?:would be grateful for one of yours
any questions we can help with to get you started?:no
anything else?:no
Username:
Continue

User ID:

Flight:
Fire

Are you interested in dom?:
Not really, but I look to participate if I have the time to do so.

If not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:
Generally grinding in the Coliseum, levelling up dragons to exalt for my own benefit, basically using the Coliseum as a source of income as well!

Your dragon or mine?:
One of yours! If there’s none available, though, I’d be happy to send one of mine :D

Any questions we can help with to get you started?:
Curious to know where it’s the fastest to level a dragon from 1 to 25, since I’m planning on doing that on my own too.

Anything else?:
I appreciate this being made so that newbies and other users can have a start in their journey through the Coliseum! Thanks <3
Username:
Continue

User ID:

Flight:
Fire

Are you interested in dom?:
Not really, but I look to participate if I have the time to do so.

If not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:
Generally grinding in the Coliseum, levelling up dragons to exalt for my own benefit, basically using the Coliseum as a source of income as well!

Your dragon or mine?:
One of yours! If there’s none available, though, I’d be happy to send one of mine :D

Any questions we can help with to get you started?:
Curious to know where it’s the fastest to level a dragon from 1 to 25, since I’m planning on doing that on my own too.

Anything else?:
I appreciate this being made so that newbies and other users can have a start in their journey through the Coliseum! Thanks <3
username: Sonechka
user id:(found in your profile link)710776
flight:plague
are you interested in dom?: I'm not against domination, but I don't know what to do.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like)I will be glad to see your dragon
any questions we can help with to get you started?:Will this dragon be able to swing 2 dragons at the same time?
username: Sonechka
user id:(found in your profile link)710776
flight:plague
are you interested in dom?: I'm not against domination, but I don't know what to do.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like)I will be glad to see your dragon
any questions we can help with to get you started?:Will this dragon be able to swing 2 dragons at the same time?
Ued3cu6.png
Username: Venidon
User ID: 709363
Flight: Plague
Are you interested in dom?: Yup, part of a program to push for Plague so kinda have to be lol
Your dragon or mine?: I would like one of yours because well... my best are level 9 and I need to train up fodder
Any questions?: No
Anything else?: Nope
Username: Venidon
User ID: 709363
Flight: Plague
Are you interested in dom?: Yup, part of a program to push for Plague so kinda have to be lol
Your dragon or mine?: I would like one of yours because well... my best are level 9 and I need to train up fodder
Any questions?: No
Anything else?: Nope
And now we're all caught up with requests! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and happy Greenskeeper!
And now we're all caught up with requests! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and happy Greenskeeper!
Limited-Arcane.pngzJZQPOD.pngeMG8ErR.pngUKkapD9.png
username: creperies
user id: 704025
flight: arcane
are you interested in dom?: not really
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: i’ll mainly use them to grind coli! it’s really kind of a struggle for me as my coli team is level 9, but the monsters just keep on dodging!
your dragon or mine?: any one of yours is fine <33 might even gene them / dress em up for funsies
any questions we can help with to get you started?: nope, it’s alright!
anything else?: n/a
username: creperies
user id: 704025
flight: arcane
are you interested in dom?: not really
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: i’ll mainly use them to grind coli! it’s really kind of a struggle for me as my coli team is level 9, but the monsters just keep on dodging!
your dragon or mine?: any one of yours is fine <33 might even gene them / dress em up for funsies
any questions we can help with to get you started?: nope, it’s alright!
anything else?: n/a