Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
@phony this is an amazing outline!! Thank you so much, I'm really excited to try out this strategy for leveling :D
@phony this is an amazing outline!! Thank you so much, I'm really excited to try out this strategy for leveling :D
NHnRMJ2.pngp7bC92h.pngZMMXkdg.pngGbuT06g.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.pngGbuT06g.pnggARc3IL.png2VdPjdX.pngu0zgn1V.pngn0nopNr.pngu0zgn1V.pngybizMWD.pngqKZAaLK.pngCTuU1r6.png
lJX7Tr5.png
VDqpTLf.png
Z33buiu.png
tDLyYLQ.png
gn3taZc.png
W1CZ2Nr.png
eMPFsUR.png
username: DeusAuri
user id:689236
flight:light
are you interested in dom?: somewhat!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: training fodder dragons to exalt for treasure, mostly
your dragon or mine?:one of yours please,,
any questions we can help with to get you started?: is there a certain order for the attacks?.. a specific slot that the leveled dragon should be put in? or anything else of the sort that one should know?
anything else?: i've only just started doing coli a few days ago— my team is level 9 and none of them have eliminate (treasure production is very slow..) so i really am a newbie when it comes to fighting ^^;
username: DeusAuri
user id:689236
flight:light
are you interested in dom?: somewhat!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: training fodder dragons to exalt for treasure, mostly
your dragon or mine?:one of yours please,,
any questions we can help with to get you started?: is there a certain order for the attacks?.. a specific slot that the leveled dragon should be put in? or anything else of the sort that one should know?
anything else?: i've only just started doing coli a few days ago— my team is level 9 and none of them have eliminate (treasure production is very slow..) so i really am a newbie when it comes to fighting ^^;
160P7Fb.png
5hF3FGk.png
hUchsi0.png
de5tKw1.png g0GMQ6T.png
@DeusAuri
For the mire flyer, it doesn't really matter where you put them. Everyone has preferences, see what works for you. ^^

For order of attacks, the guide we attach explains it if you need a refresher, but the idea of what is standardized across PPF is haste (yellow pocketwatch stone); scratch (red clawmarks stone); until eliminate (claw smashing-looking stone) is available > rally (orange arrows stone) > eliminate everything in your way. :)

Done properly this will defeat every mob minus the Wartoad boss enemies.

I highly recommend just seeing what works for you and building that muscle memory up. I'll send you a dragon shortly ^^
@DeusAuri
For the mire flyer, it doesn't really matter where you put them. Everyone has preferences, see what works for you. ^^

For order of attacks, the guide we attach explains it if you need a refresher, but the idea of what is standardized across PPF is haste (yellow pocketwatch stone); scratch (red clawmarks stone); until eliminate (claw smashing-looking stone) is available > rally (orange arrows stone) > eliminate everything in your way. :)

Done properly this will defeat every mob minus the Wartoad boss enemies.

I highly recommend just seeing what works for you and building that muscle memory up. I'll send you a dragon shortly ^^
0NHuRGs.png
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1] bump! [emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]
bump!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
[emoji=plague rune size=1]
hzM3Sr2.png
XmHV7tO.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPThDTM.png zJZQPOD.png
[emoji=achievement size=1]
0NHuRGs.png
username: Amordel
user id: 692510
flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: kinda, and I'm interested in some of the dom-related events like raffles & forum games
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: primarily just to train fodder for myself to get treasure & work towards exalting achievements
your dragon or mine?:one of yours is fine!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: any beginner tips for someone who has no clue how high-level combat & fodder training? I don't have anything specific to ask, so anything goes!
anything else?: not that I can think of, thank you so very much for hosting this opportunity!
edit: I have one Berserker battle stone that I can donate! if you're interested LMK :]
username: Amordel
user id: 692510
flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: kinda, and I'm interested in some of the dom-related events like raffles & forum games
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: primarily just to train fodder for myself to get treasure & work towards exalting achievements
your dragon or mine?:one of yours is fine!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: any beginner tips for someone who has no clue how high-level combat & fodder training? I don't have anything specific to ask, so anything goes!
anything else?: not that I can think of, thank you so very much for hosting this opportunity!
edit: I have one Berserker battle stone that I can donate! if you're interested LMK :]
ePOliyb.png
ll0CfnD.png
DxCICZ1.png
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
QwBJb5P.png5mvsjbK.png4142c4c428b7b94728fb5c152e6e606c643d8804.png
@Amordel We'll send a dragon your way!

Each trainer we send out comes with a link to the build guide in their bio, which has instructions on how to use them. We focus on training in the Mire venue, since it's the most efficient. As far as tips go, I'd recommend leveling your fodder no higher than level 7 or so (the most profitable level per training time) before exalting them, selling them to another flight's raffle or public buy, or sticking them in your hibernal den for later.

Also, if you'd like to keep up with dominance-related events, you may want to check out Plague's Dominance Hub for dom resources, and maybe subscribe to our Push Hub for updates on Plague events. If you're interested in sitewide events, Dom Watch is a good resource: they make a new thread every Saturday evening, kind of like a dominance newsletter announcing who is pushing and what events they have running.

Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions!
@Amordel We'll send a dragon your way!

Each trainer we send out comes with a link to the build guide in their bio, which has instructions on how to use them. We focus on training in the Mire venue, since it's the most efficient. As far as tips go, I'd recommend leveling your fodder no higher than level 7 or so (the most profitable level per training time) before exalting them, selling them to another flight's raffle or public buy, or sticking them in your hibernal den for later.

Also, if you'd like to keep up with dominance-related events, you may want to check out Plague's Dominance Hub for dom resources, and maybe subscribe to our Push Hub for updates on Plague events. If you're interested in sitewide events, Dom Watch is a good resource: they make a new thread every Saturday evening, kind of like a dominance newsletter announcing who is pushing and what events they have running.

Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions!
A drawing of the Hellwell Undercroft captioned with 'Lvl 25 Raffle'"Grayscale drawing of a cat sticking out its tongue, captioned WvI.A drawing of a catfish made of ice with a line of bamboo topped with orange frills down its back.
username: Stormbringer33
user id:690012
flight:Water
are you interested in dom?:Yep, although I might not be very active in dom forum wise, I will start training and exalting during pushes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Fodder training
your dragon or mine?:Will be sending my own! (is it ok if I wait a bit before sending, since it's still a hatchling?)
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Not really- maybe how long does it take to train the dragon? And what battlestones should I use?
anything else?:Thank you! I started trying out the coli recently and have a couple of level 10s so far-
username: Stormbringer33
user id:690012
flight:Water
are you interested in dom?:Yep, although I might not be very active in dom forum wise, I will start training and exalting during pushes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Fodder training
your dragon or mine?:Will be sending my own! (is it ok if I wait a bit before sending, since it's still a hatchling?)
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Not really- maybe how long does it take to train the dragon? And what battlestones should I use?
anything else?:Thank you! I started trying out the coli recently and have a couple of level 10s so far-
ayo12He.gif
mHQOO11.gif
hi. - a slightly clueless player.
she/her | FR Time +3 | semi-active
mHQOO11.gif
@Stormbringer33

Please send your arcane dragon to me when you're ready :D

For your questions, it can depend on a lot of factors. Stones, we take care of them on this thread. Stones for different dragons you do, you can find guides all over the forums or try things out yourself.

For how long it takes to level a dragon, it can be like a day to a couple weeks. A day is like, if you arent doing anything else all day. It takes the same amount of exp to do 1-20 to do 20-25, so with real life things to think about as well, its hard to say.

Though ppf sets you up all for free, some people charge like 250k-400k depending on how fast they are. The best way to gauge it is just to try things out ^^
@Stormbringer33

Please send your arcane dragon to me when you're ready :D

For your questions, it can depend on a lot of factors. Stones, we take care of them on this thread. Stones for different dragons you do, you can find guides all over the forums or try things out yourself.

For how long it takes to level a dragon, it can be like a day to a couple weeks. A day is like, if you arent doing anything else all day. It takes the same amount of exp to do 1-20 to do 20-25, so with real life things to think about as well, its hard to say.

Though ppf sets you up all for free, some people charge like 250k-400k depending on how fast they are. The best way to gauge it is just to try things out ^^
0NHuRGs.png