Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
My username used to be 'CaptainMoondyne' and it's one that I've used quite a lot on various sites and games, hence why I chose it for this one. Anyway, I think I got the 'Moondyne' part from a book I read once (I believe it was the name of a horse). I didn't realise until quite awhile later that it was also the alias of an Australian bushranger, haha.
My username used to be 'CaptainMoondyne' and it's one that I've used quite a lot on various sites and games, hence why I chose it for this one. Anyway, I think I got the 'Moondyne' part from a book I read once (I believe it was the name of a horse). I didn't realise until quite awhile later that it was also the alias of an Australian bushranger, haha.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
I have a blanket that's one of those baby gifts you/your parents get when you're born that have your name and birthday on it. Mine happens to be purple, coincidentally my favorite color, and also instead of having some cutesy baby elephant or bunny or other cute animal often found on baby items, it has a dragon typing on a computer.
Ten year old me pulled this blanket out of storage to discover it was not only my favorite color, but it had a DRAGON ON IT?? (My favorite creature since I was like, 8.) AND. The dragon was apparently writing?? (At the time I wanted to be a writer when I grew up.) It was perfect for me! This blanket I was given at birth was basically prophetic!

So when I finally started an online presence, "TheTypingDragon" became my online moniker. Originally it had the number 22 tacked on the end, because I thought usernames had to have numbers, but I've dropped that since. Cleaner. The dragon image became my avatar, and it has been basically everywhere (excluding FR) since. Originally it was a badly edited image of the blanket with terrible lighting, but by some miracle I found a png of that dragon image online, which I was able to edit a purple gradient background onto, and that image is what I use now.
I have a blanket that's one of those baby gifts you/your parents get when you're born that have your name and birthday on it. Mine happens to be purple, coincidentally my favorite color, and also instead of having some cutesy baby elephant or bunny or other cute animal often found on baby items, it has a dragon typing on a computer.
Ten year old me pulled this blanket out of storage to discover it was not only my favorite color, but it had a DRAGON ON IT?? (My favorite creature since I was like, 8.) AND. The dragon was apparently writing?? (At the time I wanted to be a writer when I grew up.) It was perfect for me! This blanket I was given at birth was basically prophetic!

So when I finally started an online presence, "TheTypingDragon" became my online moniker. Originally it had the number 22 tacked on the end, because I thought usernames had to have numbers, but I've dropped that since. Cleaner. The dragon image became my avatar, and it has been basically everywhere (excluding FR) since. Originally it was a badly edited image of the blanket with terrible lighting, but by some miracle I found a png of that dragon image online, which I was able to edit a purple gradient background onto, and that image is what I use now.
this wasn't my original username here. i struggled with infertility for my whole adult life before i finally had my baby in late 2021. so, i changed my username to mommacat to accommodate that. i was just so happy and proud haha. it's special.
this wasn't my original username here. i struggled with infertility for my whole adult life before i finally had my baby in late 2021. so, i changed my username to mommacat to accommodate that. i was just so happy and proud haha. it's special.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
Because I AM a Geek!
Because I AM a Geek!
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
I really like lions
I really like lions
JCyTIpO.jpeg
My warrior OC.
My warrior OC.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/5f99al.jpg[/img]
5f99al.jpg
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[url=https://moesoup.tumblr.com/][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/13189398_qmBwno8Jsre6irF.jpg[/img][/url] this is my very first dnd character, soleil. (click for art credit) i like alliteration. :)
13189398_qmBwno8Jsre6irF.jpg

this is my very first dnd character, soleil. (click for art credit)

i like alliteration. :)

ixS0Z25.png
my old user was dogteeth, I just liked the aesthetic of it. I've changed it to deerteeth because I love deer!
my old user was dogteeth, I just liked the aesthetic of it. I've changed it to deerteeth because I love deer!
I just really enjoy the color blue and bugs and I wanted some alliteration for it be cohesive
I just really enjoy the color blue and bugs and I wanted some alliteration for it be cohesive