Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Horrifying NPC from a dream
Okay this was actually terrifying to read through tho
Okay this was actually terrifying to read through tho
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
They are in new homes! Happy days!
They are in new homes! Happy days!
My worst nightmare. Finance.
My worst nightmare. Finance.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@TheEnforcer Just made one! On the first post of the thread where the pinglists are there's another one labeled major updates, sub to that one and unsub from the general pinglist n u should be good to go!
@TheEnforcer Just made one! On the first post of the thread where the pinglists are there's another one labeled major updates, sub to that one and unsub from the general pinglist n u should be good to go!
sig.png

banner by healthpoints, colored by dreamsicle262
this is terrifying.

If she was real I'd probably borrow 1t from her, just to try it, and somehow forget and end up owing her my life savings-
this is terrifying.

If she was real I'd probably borrow 1t from her, just to try it, and somehow forget and end up owing her my life savings-
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
[quote name="Swiftstrike5" date="2024-05-22 16:20:41" ] this is terrifying. If she was real I'd probably borrow 1t from her, just to try it, and somehow forget and end up owing her my life savings- [/quote] @Swiftstrike5 forget about it for a month and youd genuinely owe a billion dollars
Swiftstrike5 wrote on 2024-05-22 16:20:41:
this is terrifying.

@Swiftstrike5 forget about it for a month and youd genuinely owe a billion dollars
sig.png

well, then I'm glad she doesn't exist. (or does she...) Otherwise my account would have disappeared in the first week of her release, since I'm broke but need money for projects.
well, then I'm glad she doesn't exist. (or does she...) Otherwise my account would have disappeared in the first week of her release, since I'm broke but need money for projects.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
7UXlQKU.gif
[quote name="Swiftstrike5" date="2024-05-22 16:36:04" ] well, then I'm glad she doesn't exist. (or does she...) Otherwise my account would have disappeared in the first week of her release, since I'm broke but need money for projects. [/quote] @Swiftstrike5 solara IS real and shes tracking you down as you speak. sorry i cant do anything shes off the leash
Swiftstrike5 wrote on 2024-05-22 16:36:04:
@Swiftstrike5 solara IS real and shes tracking you down as you speak. sorry i cant do anything shes off the leash
sig.png

She should be canon I also got scared because one of my dragons looked similar [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87165551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871656/87165551_350.png[/img][/url] Re-gened: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=38&winggene=23&wings=76&auth=1374abb59ba59c57ad43fad7acbd32523fa0b4c4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
She should be canon

I also got scared because one of my dragons looked similar
87165551_350.png
Re-gened:
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=38&winggene=23&wings=76&auth=1374abb59ba59c57ad43fad7acbd32523fa0b4c4&dummyext=prev.png
X5sBV.gif
@scottcawthon
I wrote lore! I wouldn't mind if it was actually used for her, though it probably won't be. (my writing is... iffy...)
Solara looked up from her papers as a Coatl came bursting in the door, toppling over a pot of flowers in the corner. She scowled, quickly hiding it with a mask of friendliness. "Hello! My name is Solara! What can I do for you?" she inquired. The Coatl, reeking of smoke and coal, hurried up to the counter, speaking with a gruff accent. "I'd like to take out a loan. me and my cohorts-" "how much?" she asked, butting into his sentence. She didn't care about the stories, just about the amount needed and how soon he would pay her back. "100 gems," he stated. "I'll get that amount back by next week, soon as we find a vein of diamonds, how 'bout that?" he asked.

"Deal."

1 week later...
Solara crept along the wall, her Marva's cloak disguising her in the torchlight. The sentry in front of her, a big, burly Dusthide, stiffened as she crept past, as if sensing a disturbance in the air, but otherwise didn't seem to notice. Entry successful, she softly glided, skimming the cave ground with her jewelry clinking softly against the deadly vial she wore around her neck. Sure, she usually hired a dragon to do this for her, but this time, she wanted to do it herself.

Solara stole into the clan's tunnels, slipping a mask over her face before bringing the vial out and uncorking it. Fumes filled the caverns; the clan would be sick and coughing by morning, dead by the next moonrise. She felt a small twinge in her mind where guilt would have been, but quickly brushed it away.

After all, she didn't tolerate unpaid debts.

(I might use this for one of my banker dragons, if you don't mind)
edit: font
@scottcawthon
I wrote lore! I wouldn't mind if it was actually used for her, though it probably won't be. (my writing is... iffy...)
Solara looked up from her papers as a Coatl came bursting in the door, toppling over a pot of flowers in the corner. She scowled, quickly hiding it with a mask of friendliness. "Hello! My name is Solara! What can I do for you?" she inquired. The Coatl, reeking of smoke and coal, hurried up to the counter, speaking with a gruff accent. "I'd like to take out a loan. me and my cohorts-" "how much?" she asked, butting into his sentence. She didn't care about the stories, just about the amount needed and how soon he would pay her back. "100 gems," he stated. "I'll get that amount back by next week, soon as we find a vein of diamonds, how 'bout that?" he asked.

"Deal."

1 week later...
Solara crept along the wall, her Marva's cloak disguising her in the torchlight. The sentry in front of her, a big, burly Dusthide, stiffened as she crept past, as if sensing a disturbance in the air, but otherwise didn't seem to notice. Entry successful, she softly glided, skimming the cave ground with her jewelry clinking softly against the deadly vial she wore around her neck. Sure, she usually hired a dragon to do this for her, but this time, she wanted to do it herself.

Solara stole into the clan's tunnels, slipping a mask over her face before bringing the vial out and uncorking it. Fumes filled the caverns; the clan would be sick and coughing by morning, dead by the next moonrise. She felt a small twinge in her mind where guilt would have been, but quickly brushed it away.

After all, she didn't tolerate unpaid debts.

(I might use this for one of my banker dragons, if you don't mind)
edit: font
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
7UXlQKU.gif