Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
My dream dragon… I just finished them and I adore them so much omg
My dream dragon… I just finished them and I adore them so much omg
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
My avatar is whoever is my favorite currently! Usually dragons that get a new pretty skin and I wanna show it off :>
My avatar is whoever is my favorite currently! Usually dragons that get a new pretty skin and I wanna show it off :>
t4yhov0.pngM7v69JN.png
@ClockwerkFortune glad you enjoy the dragon! He's a cast off of a breeding project of mine, I'm trying for something in the brown range.

Mine is just one that looks neat. I haven't changed him in a long time, I really like athers.
@ClockwerkFortune glad you enjoy the dragon! He's a cast off of a breeding project of mine, I'm trying for something in the brown range.

Mine is just one that looks neat. I haven't changed him in a long time, I really like athers.
41410.png UMA for sale.
the best one clearly (in the moment)

id like to use avatars that arent m spirals but is so hard bc they're just so goddamn expressive,,,, they are so fun
the best one clearly (in the moment)

id like to use avatars that arent m spirals but is so hard bc they're just so goddamn expressive,,,, they are so fun
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
My current avatar derg is my fandragon of Flandre Scarlet from Touhou
My current avatar derg is my fandragon of Flandre Scarlet from Touhou
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Whatever dragon I vibe with, I change my avatar...once a year?
Whatever dragon I vibe with, I change my avatar...once a year?
For a long time it was just my Progen, and then when Auraboas came out my egg had a super pretty multigaze Aura in it, they've been my avatar ever since.
For a long time it was just my Progen, and then when Auraboas came out my egg had a super pretty multigaze Aura in it, they've been my avatar ever since.
Plaguecell moment
hGPJYLF.pngXmHV7tO.png
3BhEU2h.png
EL8P38X.pngoaolHwW.pngYMPbu9R.png
whoever i feel like using. generally i change it for festivals but sometimes ill switch it if theres simply a dragon i think looks good there
whoever i feel like using. generally i change it for festivals but sometimes ill switch it if theres simply a dragon i think looks good there
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Mine is just my progen.
Mine is just my progen.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
For a short time it was my progen, then I switched to a Nocturne dragon I was fond of and I kept that one for a long time. Then Aethers came out recently and I immediately made the switch.
For a short time it was my progen, then I switched to a Nocturne dragon I was fond of and I kept that one for a long time. Then Aethers came out recently and I immediately made the switch.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16