Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 243 244
Hello ! Could I get a conjurer's cloak and a scroll of renaming pls ?
Hello ! Could I get a conjurer's cloak and a scroll of renaming pls ?
fXpcQVW.png
2340cf0624bd888464ae77d11a2db92d2f5399bb.png
Hello!

May I get:

For Bestiary: Copperplate Longmech
For Hibden: Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
Food: Stack of meat

Thank you so much!
Hello!

May I get:

For Bestiary: Copperplate Longmech
For Hibden: Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
Food: Stack of meat

Thank you so much!
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gifo9GbwME.pngNDsPhS8.png
could i get a stack of meat?? :D
could i get a stack of meat?? :D
eyayah | art shop | LF art
hello, thank you for this!!
could i get these and a stack of meat? :]
Sweetpuff Leafy Moth Woeful Presence Enchanted Raven Necklace
hello, thank you for this!!
could i get these and a stack of meat? :]
Sweetpuff Leafy Moth Woeful Presence Enchanted Raven Necklace
Could I get a stack of insects please?

For familiars, could I get a Maple Bagwitch, a Mith Spellstealer, and a Regal Silkmith please?

For hibden, could I get a Vile Bolt and a Pestilent Slash please?

And for special events, could I get an Ancient Gene Parchment: Diamond and a Barred Skira please?

TYSM!
Could I get a stack of insects please?

For familiars, could I get a Maple Bagwitch, a Mith Spellstealer, and a Regal Silkmith please?

For hibden, could I get a Vile Bolt and a Pestilent Slash please?

And for special events, could I get an Ancient Gene Parchment: Diamond and a Barred Skira please?

TYSM!
Hello! Could I adopt Hawthorne? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94055137][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/940552/94055137_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello!

Could I adopt Hawthorne?

94055137_350.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Nba8ElM.png
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png
rainydaybutton.png

Need Hib Den Items?
May I have a pebble hide stoat familiar and an ancient gene parchment diamond please
May I have a pebble hide stoat familiar and an ancient gene parchment diamond please
hello! I was wondering if this guy is up for adoption. If he's just for purchasing I'm not all that interested, but if he's for adoption I would love to take him. He's a beautiful veilspun and I would be honored to have him as a forever dragon in my den :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95051192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950512/95051192_350.png[/img][/url]
hello! I was wondering if this guy is up for adoption. If he's just for purchasing I'm not all that interested, but if he's for adoption I would love to take him. He's a beautiful veilspun and I would be honored to have him as a forever dragon in my den :)

95051192_350.png
gfCdYdH.gifrOmZsMq.png7GFlGJN.pngVsQsiFi.png91IRMND.pngaL21n5x.pngtqa10NX.pngXRLXA9U.pngQTE6zFU.pngxnMsskq.pngtp1eAiM.png
@ablazingstar You're welcome to adopt one, but you'll need to specify. I don't do random items or dragon selections.

@Liria Unfortunately I am out of Ultramel. Can I grab you a different familiar?

@JaceSpace So sorry but I have no more Wood Ear Deer. Would you like a different familiar?

@Phoenixwar Apologies, someone else has claimed the Diamond Gene Parchment already.

@XW3ird0X Yep, everyone in that tab is up for Adoption. :3
@ablazingstar You're welcome to adopt one, but you'll need to specify. I don't do random items or dragon selections.

@Liria Unfortunately I am out of Ultramel. Can I grab you a different familiar?

@JaceSpace So sorry but I have no more Wood Ear Deer. Would you like a different familiar?

@Phoenixwar Apologies, someone else has claimed the Diamond Gene Parchment already.

@XW3ird0X Yep, everyone in that tab is up for Adoption. :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Oh yay! I would love to adopt him if possible then! Thank you so much!

Oh yay! I would love to adopt him if possible then! Thank you so much!

gfCdYdH.gifrOmZsMq.png7GFlGJN.pngVsQsiFi.png91IRMND.pngaL21n5x.pngtqa10NX.pngXRLXA9U.pngQTE6zFU.pngxnMsskq.pngtp1eAiM.png
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 243 244